ew the front page is ugly 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1462 1463 1464 > >> >>> »|

User Image

User ImageUser Image
eew ugly old banner

Greetings one and all.
Welcome to my freebie thread.

I hope to draw as many of you as possible but, we all know things are not that simple. With that being said,
scroll down to get the infomotion you need on getting art from me.

Just hang around and chat for starters.

I am currently:______

User Image

User Image

These are the important ways of my thread that you should obey to keep Epic, and the other people here happy. :]

STAY AND CHAT

Follow the ToS, ah-duh

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

DON'T PM ME, [unless I PM you first]

Read the "How to Get Art" post VERY carefully.

Be patient. I can't draw everyone, and I might not really want to draw you anyways.

Don't complain about me not drawing you.

And if you don't follow these rules, you won't get art. Or, you'll just get reported. Yay you.
User Image

User Image
User Image

<-----This is the Free Art you will recieve
It is a black and White head shot, and they only take around 10 or so mintutes to complete.

I may or may not change the overall color based on mood, or avatar color scheme.

For more samples...
Please visit my D E V I A N T A R T
Oh, and I LOVE comments and fav.s C:

If you want something more than a freebie like this,
You are going to have to pay for it. Please see the "Bribes" post, or ask me about an art trade in the thread
User Image

User Image
READ THIS POST CAREFULY

To recieve art,

Fill out the form below and post it.
Stay and Chat with the other people in the thread
Read the "DO NOT" list shown below the form

FORM FOR FREE ART/BRIBES
[b][size=18]►◦◦Аят мє џр↑◦◦◄ [/size][/b]
[size=9][b]Username-[/b]
[b]Avatar you want drawn-[/b]
[b]Why I should draw you-[/b][/size]

DO NOT
Put a different Avatar in for Avatar you want drawn UNLESS you are bribing me. I will always draw your current avi instead of paging through pages to find the exact one you requested.
For bribes, request for an OC without a DECENT reference. Make a tektek avatar if you have to
User Image

User Image
Imporant events and what not. Duh

4-19th Thread opened!

4-24th 1oo pages!!

May 12th- Epic's kickass uncle was in town from Florida and gave me PHOTOSHOP 7 [i was using elements before...]

May 16th-18th We were at prom~ Old thread

June 20th- 500 pages!

July 1st- 600 pages!

April 19th- I year anniversary party, and epic is whut? first post: 1382

User Image
]

Current Auctions that I am participating in.
Click, check out, post, and maybe even bid?

GO GO GUNDAM MEISTERS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hetalia Auction
User Image

User ImageThese are the people who have stuck with this thread, despite my disappearing and lack of drawing. They are the ones you should totally try to make friends with.

Indigo Lullaby
Easily my best internet friend. I've never really talked extensively to anyone about, well, anything before her. She's my totally amazing female link, with a fiesty attitude as well. Also a fantastic artist, and she always ends up surprising me with a fantastic picture.

Pantsman Returns
What to say about pants. He is a little strange, and a little bit of a womanizer... Also the first to jump on free art, with a habit of costume changes while I am mid-drawing.

Rawr_The_Monkey
My fellow Minnesotan. Rawr is pretty amazing. She always pops in, gives me a great hug and makes me wonder whether or not disappearing for so long is such a good idea...

Cessy Eve
The most generous person I have ever met on Gaia. One whom I could never pay back for what she has given me. She has tons of art auctions going on, and is always looking for applicants!

Professor Seraph
A delightful person. He is always cheery, and the first to strike up a conversation with a newcomer. He writes, and is pretty darn good at it too.

Hejko
Now this is someone who I always miss when I get online. Either she is online, and I am offline, or vice versa. 'been around since the beginning, and her and Pants always chill together in the thread.

Retared Jelly Bean
Pretty cool chick this one is. I haven't talked to her much lately. I assume it is because she is spending time with her boyfriend-or was it fiance? :]

iiSmexy Puppet, Annoire/The Creeping and [The Magical Scarf Ninja] are also people to look out for.

User Image

User ImageUser Image
This is what you can pay me for art.
My prices are quite high, yes. I usually do auctions, because of this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items