• Popular Thread 100

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
The Bloody Sheep
L y r e111
I voted for your group! c: My little brother has Downs Syndrome and goes to a private school for children, teenagers, and adults with special needs. I understand quite well what a difference groups like yours can make! My little brother regularly participates in a baseball league, swimming classes, and a bowling league for people with special needs. And he's taken part in countless other activities, events, camps, etcetera that were catered towards people with special needs. It really helps him keep busy, healthy, and social even when he's not in school.

Thanks a bunch!
That's really great smile It's good for him that he has a supportive family, that makes such a huge difference ~ it's just sad to see some only slightly disabled individuals wither away in their lonely apartments because there was no one to support or teach them how to live by themselves, even though they definitely could.
Sounds like he has an energetic life x3 More than my childhood, in any case.

Thanks! c: Yes, it definitely does make a big difference! Ahh, I know, that's really sad when someone has so much potential to learn and grow and interact and they're just not given the opportunity to do it! D:
L y r e111
The Bloody Sheep
L y r e111
I voted for your group! c: My little brother has Downs Syndrome and goes to a private school for children, teenagers, and adults with special needs. I understand quite well what a difference groups like yours can make! My little brother regularly participates in a baseball league, swimming classes, and a bowling league for people with special needs. And he's taken part in countless other activities, events, camps, etcetera that were catered towards people with special needs. It really helps him keep busy, healthy, and social even when he's not in school.

Thanks a bunch!
That's really great smile It's good for him that he has a supportive family, that makes such a huge difference ~ it's just sad to see some only slightly disabled individuals wither away in their lonely apartments because there was no one to support or teach them how to live by themselves, even though they definitely could.

Thanks! c: Yes, it definitely does make a big difference! Ahh, I know, that's really sad when someone has so much potential to learn and grow and interact and they're just not given the opportunity to do it! D:

I wanted to thank you once again for the vote smile The action concluded yesterday night and we won!

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
The Bloody Sheep
L y r e111
The Bloody Sheep
L y r e111

Thanks a bunch!

I wanted to thank you once again for the vote smile The action concluded yesterday night and we won!

You're very welcome! c: Oh, wow!! That's so great, congratulations!! : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces