...Let us romp through this meadow!

WHEEEEEEEEEEE~!

~*~*~*~

Welcome To The EVIL Meadow

User Image

Above giftart by SHUT UP I AM LADY GAGA

ABOUT
First, a little about how this whole thing started:

'COME, Bakura' began as a little YGOTAS RP thread for MaboroshiTira and I to make jokes and screw around in, but has grown FAR beyond our expectations! In all seriousness, we thought we were going to get bored and that it would die quickly. Well that OBVIOUSLY didn't happen!~

Anyone is welcome to join in the fun! MaboroshiTira and I LOVE meeting and including new people! And I certainly LOVE PMs, so if you have any questions -- especially Out Of Character questions -- feel free to send me a message!

If you are interested in joining the RP permanently as one of the Yu-Gi-Oh! characters, please contact me.

((Short Disclaimer: none of us make any claim to the artwork posted here unless otherwise stated. If you see your art posted here and want it taken down, please PM me with the number of the page that it is on and a description of the piece and I will remove it.))

RULES

We have a few rules we'd like you to follow just to keep things fun for everyone:
1. Follow Gaia's TOS -- That means you should keep things 'PG-13' in here.
2. Please be as LITERATE as possible -- I know that this is a VERY informal thread, but try to be as literate as you can be.
3. No God-Modding -- I can understand doing this ONCE, unintentionally, but repeat offenders WILL be added to our Blacklist.
4. No Intentional Annoying of the RPers -- If you are intentionally disrupting the flow of the RP, you will be asked to leave.
5. No Bumping or Quest-Spamming -- First time offenders will be added to our Blacklist.
6. No Phishing of ANY KIND -- First time offenders will be reported and added to our Blacklist.
7. No Annoying Fonts -- Please refrain from posting in fonts that may bother people. It's just common courtesy.
8. No Mary-Sues -- Several 'regulars' have these already and I'm not going to penalize them for it, but for any newcomers, PLEASE do not make Mary-Sues. They're annoying.
9. DEAR GOD, PLEASE keep bad language to a minimum -- A little slip here and there, especially in-character, is fine, but if I see page after page filled with the 'F' word, you will be asked to leave.
And, lastly...
10. Have some FUN! We welcome you to poke us, prod us, make jokes about us, etc. Just don't take things too far!~

YOUR LORDS AND MASTERS
((Thread Maintainers))

Marik Ishtar / Yami Marik -- Rare Metal
Ryou Bakura / Yami Bakura -- MaboroshiTira

REGULARS
Yuugi / Yami no Yuugi -- LethalFeathers
Seto Kaiba -- Shadow The Hellspawn
Jonouchi Katsuya -- Seme Puppy
Tea Gardner -- Run Away Its Tea Gardner
Lady Gaga -- SHUT UP I AM LADY GAGA
Camelus Dromedarius
Chibi Tenshi Usagi-chan
asantewaaSAURUS r e x
LunaticEyesInaba
Please PM me to be added to or removed from this list!

We now have a BLACKLIST
six the archangel
igive more
`[Formal Sex]`
Sanjisayen13

Number of Times the 'Leather Pants' Video Has Been Posted

All of this was written and edited my me. If you use this announcement/first post format, PLEASE do not copy and paste it directly from this thread. I put a lot of time and patience into make it as sleek and easy to read as possible and would hope that you'd do the same for your own.
hm, i guess i have nothing better to do.

Business Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Gah! Concentrated evil has gathered to this room! I must flee-!
Misti Chaska

You shall NEVER escape the wrath of Marik Ishtar and...my...lovely bunch of DAISIES!

See? They're growing ALL over the place!
ARPEG1US
Misti Chaska

You shall NEVER escape the wrath of Marik Ishtar and...my...lovely bunch of DAISIES!

Marik, when did you find the time to plant all of these?
Maboroshi Tira
ARPEG1US
Misti Chaska

Plant?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I did not plant these! They grew of their own EVIL accord!

Evil Daisies, Bakura! Evil Daisies!
ARPEG1US
Maboroshi Tira
ARPEG1US
Misti Chaska

Plant?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I did not plant these! They grew of their own EVIL accord!

Evil Daisies, Bakura! Evil Daisies!
Well if you did not plant them then surely you must have influenced them in some way for them to become so EVIL.......
Maboroshi Tira
Well if you did not plant them then surely you must have influenced them in some way for them to become so EVIL.......

Well...I did TRY!

Unfortunately, daisies do not have names...especially names like 'Steve'. >__>
ARPEG1US
Maboroshi Tira

Well...I did TRY!

Unfortunately, daisies do not have names...especially names like 'Steve'. >__>
Very true. I forgot that you power has a name limitation.
Maboroshi Tira

YEEEeeeesssss...

But these daisies, Bakura...these EVIL dasies...

....................would make a very EVIL bracelet once I've tied all the stems together!
ARPEG1US
Maboroshi Tira

YEEEeeeesssss...

....................would make a very EVIL bracelet once I've tied all the stems together!
An EVIL bracelet indeed. A very stylish EVIL bracelet. They always fall apart whenever i try to make one. Marik......am i not EVIL enough?
Maboroshi Tira
ARPEG1US
Maboroshi Tira

YEEEeeeesssss...

An EVIL bracelet indeed. A very stylish EVIL bracelet. They always fall apart whenever i try to make one. Marik......am i not EVIL enough?

No, no, you are quite EVIL, Bakura! Incredibly EVIL! In fact, there is a chance your evil may be even bigger than MY EVIL!

.............But that is talk for later.

Now, we frolic through the flowers!

Fallen Shapeshifter

I thought you were after the Pharaoh's leather pants. owO
ARPEG1US
Maboroshi Tira
ARPEG1US
Maboroshi Tira

YEEEeeeesssss...

No, no, you are quite EVIL, Bakura! Incredibly EVIL! In fact, there is a chance your evil may be even bigger than MY EVIL!

.............But that is talk for later.

Now, we frolic through the flowers!
Must we Marik, must we really frolic through the flowers. I'm really not the type to frolic. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff