Welcome to Gaia! ::

INTRODUCTION

(This is the remade version of a thread I had in the ball forum!) Hey everyone! I'm Crimson. That's not my real name, but it's a nickname I go by. But you can call me by my username or any nickname derived from my username. Any of that is fine. ^-^ I'm here to tell you about what I'm selling in the marketplace which I try to keep as the lowest listing. It will be AT LEAST 50 gold less than the listing after it. ^-^
Please drop by and see. In the next section, I will tell you the items I am currently selling. If you like any of them, you might want to check it out. Thanks! ^-^

~~~~But this thread isn't just about that. Feel free to stay and chat and bump to your heart's content. Later, I'll move this topic to another forum, most likely the chatterbox because I don't know where else it will fit in.~~~~

RULES:
1. Please follow the Gaia ToS
2. No scamming
3. Advertising is fine
4. No rudeness
5. Keep profanity to a minimum
6. HAVE FUN! heart

~~~~LINK TO ORIGINAL THREAD~~~~
~~~~CURRENTLY SELLING~~~~

This section will tell you what I'm currently selling in the marketplace. I will try to keep this as up to date as possibe. ^-^ The number after the item tells you how much cheaper it is than the next listing.
If you want a better price, we can negotiate a trade. If that is the case, please send me a PM telling me you want a trade. And we can negotiate the price there. ^-^

Items:
Kelp o' th' Loch 2nd Gen.
heart Awesome heart / scream Awful scream

This is the place to honor the people who are awesome in the whitelist and the place to show the horrible people who've broken the rules and made the blacklist.

heart WHITELIST heart

Utachan
StArLiGhTxXxLeAh
OMG its kit kat

scream BLACKLIST scream
LOOK IN MY SIGGY!
lonelyness is contagous!!! crying
i am lonely...
so empty
please someone come!!! crying domokun
i'm going to go now...BYE wink
Randomness is fun!!! domokun Yay random! I like fishy