Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

1+ 1 100.0% [ 353 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

User Image

User Image

Welcome to my hang out thread.

This thread is basically a place for me and my friends to chill and be able to actually have a conversation. Anyone is welcome to join in and make themselves feel at home

What I hope to gain out of this thread, is just to be able to have a home thread where I can always go to and be able to talk with my friends and meet new friends!

→February 9th 2011: Those who are active in this thread and TALK with each other, will randomly be rewarded items WEEKLY such as, User Image, User Image,User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image, User Image

Follow me on- User Image.User Image

User Image
User Image

1.Follow the TOS.
2.Don't fight
3.Do not flame.
4.NO BUMPING OR SPAMMING.
5. Have fun!

Simple rules right? wink

User Image
User Image
My name is Zachary, but you can call me Zach»Zack»Zacky»Zonny.

I am the owner and author of the first Unofficial Ultimate Guide To Gaiaonline.
You can find out more information by checking out my profile- [Click Here]
User Image

Here's a little bit about me.

I'm in love with tons of different kinds of music;
The Beatles● Rihanna● The Fratellis● Jason Mraz● Regina Spektor● The kooks● Rooney● The Fray

I am not a Fan of HARD Rock or music that doesn't make sense, to me it sucks hard, and I just can't listen to crappy music, I'm into things that are pleasant to hear.

I'm 19 Years old and will be 20 June 7th.

Foods I'm into are:

Fruit●Pizzas●Sushi●Pastas●French,Italian cuisine●

I love reading! I used to only be into HP/Percy Jackson but I'm now interested in reading! Give me any suggestions you may have! I'd really appreciate it!

I really don't like rude people, they are just immature any annoying; please don't PM me for donations, or beg to be my friend just because I'm rich in pixels.

I'm in love with art! Right now I have about 900 pieces of Gaia art, I'm always in the art auctions and bidding away! I am kind of picky to what art I get, but who isn't? So please don't be upset if I'm not interested in your art.

I'm currently working for my Mom's Company; Postcardmania.
In April 2011 I'm moving to South Africa for a year to do some different studying. After that's done, I'll come back to America and attend the French Culinary Institute in NYC, learning the Classic Culinary arts, Bakery/pastries, Restaurant management and food photography. Once I get through that, I'll move to California and attend a school for business and administration.
My life i jammed packed, at least so far! Things could change, but for now this is my plan and I'm moving ahead with it!

User Image
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/zack-s-tree-house-hang-out/t.61635691/][img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i101/sonzack/OTHER STUFF/2zs5maq.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image.User Image

User Image User Image

User Image
User Image
FIRST POST. <333

6,200 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
<3333333333333
٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶