Flapjack and a cigarette. 0.1992337164751 19.9% [ 104 ]
Cigar and a waffle. 0.061302681992337 6.1% [ 32 ]
Pipe and a crepe. 0.11302681992337 11.3% [ 59 ]
Bong and a blints 0.38122605363985 38.1% [ 199 ]
Don't smoke, just here for the gold 0.24521072796935 24.5% [ 128 ]
Total Votes:[ 522 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 746 747 748 > >> >>> »|

Questionable Dabbler

News~About~Rules~Owner and Mods~Giveaways and Contests~White List~Black List~Links In~Links Out

Please User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

STOP: READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST!
WE HAVE A NEW CONTEST, SCROLL DOWN TO CONTESTS AND GIVEAWAYS FOR DETAILS!! <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.News:
tba]

A Special Thanks to Pax Britannica @ starbucks + shakespeare for the amazing layout <3~

Questionable Dabbler

News~About~Rules~Owner and Mods~Giveaways and Contests~White List~Black List~Links In~Links Out

Welcome, friends, to my little hangout spot. Whether we’ve known each other for a long time, our this is our first meeting, I can assure you, good times will be had by all. I guess I should introduce myself. I am ArtemisoftheCrows, but please, call me Arti. This little thread here is for all of you lovely smoking enthusiasts out there. Whether it be cigarettes and cigars, hookahs and joints, we all love it here (and if we don’t love it, we ask you to at least keep an open mind to those who do).
Oh! And please feel free to to post pictures (within reason of the rules), youtubes, gifs whatever you like.

Because of the variety of things we smoke, I feel like a little vocabulary is in order.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hook-ah: a tobacco pipe of Near Eastern origin with a long, flexible tube by which the smoke is drawn through a jar of water and thus cooled.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shi-sha: a western term for a molasses based tobacco product that is smoked from a hookah. Shortened from Shisha Tobacco.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pipe: a tube of wood, clay, hard rubber, or other material, with a small bowl at one end, used for smoking tobacco, opium, etc.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Pipe: a smoking apparatus, as a hookah or narghile, in which the smoke is drawn through a container of water and cooled before reaching the mouth.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Vaporizer: an alternative to burning (smoking) that avoids the production of irritating toxic and carcinogenic by-products by heating the material so its active compounds boil off into a vapor.

So, please pull up a chair, have a smoke and share whats on your mind.
But please, no drama.

Questionable Dabbler

Please remember, while in this thread, I am God. You will receive 2 warnings on most of these rules. If you still choose to ignore them, you will be asked to leave, posts deleted and you will be added to the BLACK LIST.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Follow the Gaia TOS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No pictures of illegal substances or drug paraphernalia (As much as weed should be legalized, it’s still illegal on a federal level and posting pics of it is against the Gaia TOS. The last smokers thread I attended was banned because of this little thing. I don’t want this thread banned, so this rule has NO leniency)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Be literate (NO 1337 S934K)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Try to be pleasant
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NO DRAMA
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No Bumps if there are people around
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No Thread Trees! Anything more than 3 quotes is considered a thread tree. This is something that bothers me greatly, so please DON'T DO IT!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This isn't so much as a rule, but just a reminder: TSL isn't a role playing thread, so please keep RPs to a minimum. No major story lines, just random bonks on the head, tackle/glomp and passing smokes.

And most of all:
HAVE FUN!

I reserve the right to change/ add any rules.

Questionable Dabbler

Owner:
User Image
ArtemisoftheCrows
“Arti”
I’m 31 and married to Darsh Engel Will in real life. We live in Kentucky with our 4 kitties. You’ll here me talk about the little monsters (Titan, Warlock, Merlin and Katria) often. I vape (used to smoke cigarettes but they were killing my lungs) and smoke hookah regularly and have for a very long time. I’m one of those people who started smoking far too young. Living on a tobacco farm will do that to you. Currently, I vape, enjoy smoking my hookah (which is only used with shisha) and mary jane due to some medical reasons.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know.

Official Thread Mule:
User Image
xxII TSL II
The OTM is being run by me, Arti, so as with my main account, I am God.
XP
If you wish to donate to the thread (doing this will help greatly with funds for contests and giveaways since they are currently coming out of my pocket) please send all trades to this account.
If you send a trade to my main, ArtemisoftheCrows, then I will assume that the donation is intended as a gift to me, and I will spend it.

Mods:
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Darsh Engel Will xxxxxxxxxxxxx-Rule 16- xxxxxxxxxxxxxCorka

Resident Artists:
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image
Corka xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Rule 16-
Ms. Corka and Ms Panda will be around the thread giving away art, at their leisure, to our regulars! If you're interested in being drawn, please hangout and chat with us. Best way to NOT receive art: beg. No one likes someone who begs.
For a while, I will also be joining in on the art freebies. I'm not very good yet, but if I really like your avi (and think that I might be able to draw it, you may just be getting a Pm from ol' Arti.

If there are any of you who would like to become a Mod, please stick around and post often. I’m not a fan of having people fill out applications, continued posts show me all I need to know.

Questionable Dabbler

News~About~Rules~Owner and Mods~Contests and Giveaways~White List~Black List~Links In~Links Out

Contests:
tba

Giveaways:
tba

Questionable Dabbler

This is reserved to all those awesome people who do great things for this thread.

-Rule 16-~because she's awesome. ninja
LadySnowRose~for giving the thread it's first donation! emotion_kirakira

Questionable Dabbler

Break the rules…you’ll be here. And you don’t want to be here…

Questionable Dabbler

If you’d like to advertise this thread, please use these links. Or, even better, make one of your own and send it to me! <3<3

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox//t.79004861/?_gaia_t_=3936][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/f2t385.jpg[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/the-smokers-lounge-a-mature-hangout-contest-giveaway/t.79004861_1/][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/34qqn2u.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Questionable Dabbler

Here are a few awesome threads that you should check out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Questionable Dabbler

Questionable Dabbler

Questionable Dabbler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out