Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

To reopen the charity or close the charity? That is the question!

Reopen i fu**ing love it here. 0.6 60.0% [ 9 ]
Reopen if you think so. 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Undecided. Do you really have the time? 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Nah let it die, give away the charity funds in a CB giveaway. 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
Close it. The end, over. 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 304 305 306 > >> >>> »|

Questionable Humorist

おいしい すしUser Image

User Image

User Image

Questionable Humorist

おいしい すしUser Image

Introduction

Hello and welcome to the Yummy Sushi Charity!
Now you're here take a seat, make yourself comfortable and have a nice cup of tea (:
I'm Gina and i'm the owner, I hope that this charity actually makes it.
Read all the posts on the first page, and make sure you follow all the rules. If you play nicely you might just get a nice reward ;p
Yummy sushi is not like other charities, we are a theme charity! Every month or so we will have a different theme, mini themed prizes will be given away as well as normal donations and all our contests will be based around our theme!

The current theme is:
Car Boot Sale
Car boot sales are a mainly British form of market in which private individuals come together to sell household and garden goods. The term refers to the selling of items from a car's boot (U.K.) (or trunk in the U.S.). Although a small proportion of sellers are professional traders selling new goods or seconds, the goods on sale are often used but no longer wanted personal possessions.

User Image

Intro/Rules/Mule/Staff/How it works/FAQ/Contests/Donators/Updates/Banners/Affiliates

Questionable Humorist

おいしい すしUser Image

Rules
- Follow the TOS
- Don't beg
- Follow any contest rules
- Being nice to the staff isn't a rule, but it cant hurt right?
- No drama
- No elitism, everyone is welcome
- Do not PM me or any staff members begging for donations or special treatment.

I really don't want to set too many rules, but if things start to get stupid I may set some more.

User Image

Intro/Rules/Mule/Staff/How it works/FAQ/Contests/Donators/Updates/Banners/Affiliates
おいしい すしUser Image

Mule

This is the yummy sushi mule! All charity funds are handled by this mule, therefore all charity donations come from the mule. If any of the staff donate to you it will be from their own funds. Remember a thank you goes a long way.

Why am I using a mule?
Because I dont want anything intended for the charity to get mixed up with my stuff, using a mule makes it a lot easier to know how much stuff I have for you guys.
The only person at the moment who is able to access the mule is me the owner, some mods i trust may get the password in time.

If you are kind enough to donate to this charity then please send your donations to this mule (:

User Image

Questionable Humorist

おいしい すしUser Image

Staff
These people are my lovely staff, they are here to chat and help you with any quests you might have. These people are me when i'm not around. Each member of staff has an area where they are mostly likely to be able to help you out in, feel free to ask them any questions.

The_Ginatron
Hai, i'm Gina and i'm the owner! I'm 18 and from England. I havn't been a member of Gaia for very long, no longer than a year I think, not that it really matters. I set up this charity because I always end up donating to people anyway so I thought it might be a good idea. I'm a complete nerd who's really into Anime and Manga. I'm not on Gaia everyday, and usually never on Gaia at weekends, I do have a life outside of the internet haha well I hope I do. I'd like to think i'm easy to get on with so try stiking up a convo at some point. I know all the staff so far in real life, so be aware of that. Me and Lori do enjoy a good night in town at bars and shopping in the real world. Hmm I really can't think of anything else to say, got any questions? Then ask me.
Area of interest on Gaia: Tek Tek's and anything to do with making your avi pretty.

kissthisangel15
I'm Alice, I joined Gaia in June 2007, it took me a little while to gather my funds, I never usually give anything to anyone, that's how i get the things I want. Yes, it's selfish but I don't care. I'm an art student and in September I'll be starting a degree level course. I don't produce art for Gaia, please, don't ask, don't PM me about it. I also enjoy reading and writing for pleasure, when I'm not doing any of these things I'm playing flash games, it's a secret addiction. Right now I've just finished school, Gina and Lori go to the same one and that's how we know each other. Finishing school means one thing, I have a lot more time for Gaia. how can you grab my attention, I'd love a new challenge in a Flash game, my favorites are, GemCraft and GemCraft 0, Bow Master, GlueFO and some others.
Area of interest on Gaia: Long standing quests and playing the market place for profit.

Sprite_of_the_Cosmos
Hello, my name is Sprite here on Gaia! I'm 19 Years old and I am from the USA, Utah to be more precise. This is my first time actually doing art for other people, or being part of a staff, and right now I am looking forward to having a fun time doing it! I won't be here 24/7 but I'll i will be stopping by and will be doing the artwork and chat for a little while. All I can say is have a fun time!
Area of interest on Gaia: Avi art.

Venin Bijou
My name is Venni I'm 17 years old. I've been on Gaia since '05, but I had quit in Mid '08 or so. But I'm back now. :3 I enjoy questing for expensive items. Yeah, it takes time but I like the challenge. You can find me on zOMG. I'm not very strong on it but I know what I'm doing. xD If you have any questions about zOMG or just want me to join you on it, just feel free to ask me. :3
Area of interest on Gaia: Zomg

Magictom = official lurker!

User Image

Questionable Humorist

おいしい すしUser Image

How it works

Just stay and chat and hopefully have some fun.
Donations will be given to those I think deserve them, yay feels good to play God. I'm not a horrible person, I will usually give donations to people who I feel need it the most, are exceptionally nice, who entertain or who I find interesting.
I will not discriminate against age, gender, sexuality, join date etc so dont worry.

Contests will be judged by me and the staff, and the prizes will be given accordingly.

So just chat and have a good time, and hopefully you will get a nice little donation while you make some friends.

**Please remember all donations are given through the charity mule and NOT by me**

User Image

Questionable Humorist

おいしい すしUser Image

FAQ

Where did the name of the Charity come from?

It actully came from an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. At one point Buffy says something along the lines of "That would sound much more menacing if I weren't in my yummy sushi pyjamas". I liked the sound of Yummy Sushi, but I had some other ideas as well, so I put them in a poll and let CB vote on the best one. Then voila the Yummy Sushi Charity was born.

Why does the owner only get to decide who gets donated to?

Because I set up this charity and collected donations etc for a long time so I could give you guys some stuff. Also my staff will give me recomendations of who to donate to because lets face it i'm not going to be on Gaia all the time. So if you make a good impression on another staff member I will hear about it.

Can i be a mod/staff member?

Maybe, if you are a regular and you gain my trust I might well ask you to be one.

What kind of donations do you give?

I can give anything really. Items, gold, and trash. Anything is better than nothing right? You never know you might just snag one of our big prizes.

Go a question? PM me (:

User Image

Questionable Humorist

おいしい すしUser Image

Contests

Dice Roll!

Simply roll 10, 10 sided dice, if you get a number next to one of the items then you have won! If you win just send me a PM with the page number where you won and you will get your prize.
So get rolling.

Dont know how to roll?
When you post a reply click on post action to the right of the emoticons, then choose roll dice, then simply pick a 10 sided dice, and in # of rolls write ten. Then submit.

What you could win...
Car Boot Dice Roll
User Image 26 User Image 67 User Image 84 User Image 48

User Image 29 User Image 18 (worth over 33k!) User Image 59

User Image 82 User Image 63 User Image 88 User Image 28 User Image 70 User Image 37 User Image 92 (worth over 21k!)

Car Booty Dice Roll
User Image 40 User Image 73 User Image 77

User Image (x3) 80 User Image 16 User Image 78 User Image 21 User Image 20

Deadline: End of the month.

Also 1st post on page 400 gets 10k!

User Image

Questionable Humorist

おいしい すしUser Image

Donations

Eventually i'm going to run out of stuff to give away so please help keep this charity going by donation to us. Your name will go here once you have donated.

A big thank you to:

Lorietta is a pirate

Annoymous (didnt want to be named)

XxNeverxBrokenxTeieialxX

MagicTom

XAudacious (donated an amazing banner! Go put it on your profile! You know you want to.)

Okashi_yammy

Sprite_of_the_Cosmos

9_-tails-_9

koby_cakes

XxStrawbellyxX

Anon

The Secrets Of Secrets

i__twilight_LUV

kissthisangel15

Shugo-Alice

Dragonmaster14

User Image

]Intro/Rules/Mule/Staff/How it works/FAQ/Contests/Donators/Updates/Banners/Affiliates

Questionable Humorist

おいしい すしUser Image

Updates

07 June- Thread reaches 100 pages
Reached 200 pages!

Sorry me and Lori havnt been around alot lately, real life is catching up with us. Been really busy working, going to parties and pubs, cinema and eating out and stuff we havnt had much time for Gaia, but hey we are here as often as we can. We will defo be on Gaia more often in september when school/university starts up again and we have to stay in and do essays and stuff lol.

New theme guys biggrin

Heres why we havnt been on gaia much lately...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

***Okay clearing some stuff up...***

1. The winners were listed but i had to take them down cos i started the dice roll on time, usually i start a new theme late. But here is who won prizes:
1st place was - The Hyper Marshmallow
2nd place was - dragonmaster14
3rd place was - Miss Pockii

2. You dont win prizes for simply entering any of my contests.
Prizes were given to all entrants on 1 occasion when i only recieved 2 entries. I gave these people prizes as they made a lot of effort entering, so it was not their fault there were not enough entries to produce a fair winner. Normally you get no prize for entering, only for comming 1st, 2nd and 3rd, occasionaly a runner up may get a small prize.

3. Staff cant enter contests (sorry venin!) it doesnt seem fair that people who have a certain ammount of power within a thread can win the prizes. Espically during tek tek comps staff winning prizes will seem like im favouring regulars which i dont do. I know dice rolls is all about luck and a bit of probability but im not going to change the rules because its not fair and really hypocritcal of me.

The_Ginatron HIATUS!
Ive just started uni and i have so much less time for gaia now, which means less time for you guys, so i really wont be around as much. So the charity will be pretty dead for a while. Just a heads up that it will be like a ghost town around here for a bit. If i really end up having like no time for this lovely place, il close it and give away the entire charity funds. But it hasnt come to that yet so for the moment its just slow.

User Image

Questionable Humorist

おいしい すしUser Image

Banners

Please put one of our banners in your sig, profile or your own thread.

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/yummy-sushi-charity/t.50476505/][IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e348/xemoxfairy1x/bannersushi-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/yummy-sushi-charity/t.50476505/][IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e348/xemoxfairy1x/1.png[/IMG][/url]

Any good at photoshop? Fancy Making us a banner?

User Image

Questionable Humorist

おいしい すしUser Image

Affiliates

If you have a charity or a quest thread and want your banner placed here then please PM me.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Questionable Humorist

おいしい すしUser Image

Contest Winners!

User Image

Questionable Humorist

おいしい すしUser Image

Avi Art

As a charity of course we offer free avi art, by our lovely new staff member Sprite!
Here are some examples of her amazing art, you gota admit guys its pretty damn good!

User ImageUser Image

As we are offering you this art for free, in return we ask that you dont try and exploit it. Sprite can only do so much a day. She does have a life out side the internet. So if you are requesting art then please be patient, as she has volunteered to do this.

How do you get art?

Please send sprite a PM requesting some avi art. Please be polite and realise that it might take her a while to get to you.

User Image

Questionable Humorist

おいしい すしUser Image

Bump

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items