Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors?

+1 1 100.0% [ 67 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 318 319 320 > >> >>> »|

Captain Waffles

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello and Welcome to The Challenge. I am questing a Project Double Rainbow Ticket.
        There is a Nitemare sash & NomNom I want to recolor. If you would like to see it, look for post
        three. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- This is my first recolor I did. The backstory on how I got the ticket
        was I won it from a bundle. I have always wanted this recolor and no one made it.
        I did it! The Double Rainbow Ticket will actually be my first
        ticket to buy once I get the gold desire. It's going to be a HUGE challenge
        because this item doesn't have many listing and I can't fork out Gaia
        Cash. If I was an artist, it'll be easy to make gold. I am not. I am just
        a regular ole Gaian and gotta make gold by selling items.

Music: Gackt-sama, Exist Trace, lynch., Matenrou Opera, DAZZLE VISION, Dir En Grey, Alice Nine, Yousei T, DespairsRay, Girugamesh, Kanon Wakeshima, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Jay Park, 2ne1/CL, BIG BANG, Blink 182, BABYMETAL, Evergrey,
        ASAP Mob, Popcaan, J.Cole, Big K.R.I.T., NAS, Linkin Park,
        Interest: Kaneki Ken, Haruma Miura, Destiny The Games, Halo Series, Tekken 7, Cars/Motorcycles. Xbox Gamertag: TheDevilsSpoils.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Post(You are here!) || Rules || Quest || Giveaway || Donators/Donations || Link In/Link Out || Announcements

Captain Waffles

Captain Waffles

Captain Waffles

The Random Number Generator
        A) Generate a random number from 1 (Lowest) to 1000 (Highest).
        B) You can win multiple times..
        C) Match any number and win prize(s) shown below...
        Get #1, #2, #999 or #1000 win 10B plus an item from a bundle.
        Get #13, #39, #51, #77 or #95 win 20B or an item of equal value.
        Get #132, #300, #584, #708 or #926 win 30B or an item of equal value.
        Get #222, #444, #666 or #888 win 50B or an item of equal value.

The Weekly Donation
        Click spoiler for form

[size=9][quote="YAMATAI"][/quote]
        YAMA, I would like my weekly donation!
        What's your name? [color=#650000][b]Here[/b][/color]
        What're you questing? [color=#650000][b]Here[/b][/color]
        How much gold do you have? [color=#650000][b]Here[/b][/color]
        Link to quest thread? [color=#650000][b]Here[/b][/color]
        Random Fact about you? [color=#650000][b]Here[/b][/color]
        [/size]

Whom has received a donation:
        Date // Name // Item/Gold
        None yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Post || Rules || Quest || Giveaway(You are here!) || Donators/Donations || Link In/Link Out || Announcements

Captain Waffles

Captain Waffles

Captain Waffles

Friday,June 09,2017: I am back at questing cause The Devils Spoils Charity closed yet again. crying
        06/02/2016: Changed the name from Hello Kitty
        to O.G.. yo!
        Friday,May 02,2014: Re-Opened my quest three times. sweatdrop . I am going to quest what I want this time.
        Monday,May 05,2014: I put OMG on hold and I want to quest for Raphael's Bloody Wings. emotion_drool .
        Tuesday,June 24,2014: I bought Raphael's Bloody Wings for 20 Billion and Quintessential Rival for2.5 Billion.
        Now, I am putting the OMG on Quest Mode! rofl
        Sunday,September 28,2014: Re-opend my quest thread. I am going to try to quest the Fixer Series. ; D
        Monday,September 29,2014: Changed RNG title to 24 Hours RNG. Added The Weekly Donation and Added more prizes to the Page Contest.
        We are up 20 Billion Gold.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Post || Rules || Quest || Giveaway || Donators/Donations || Link In/Link Out || Announcements(You are here!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff