Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,650 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image

Hello and
                                Welcome to my quest! I thank you for stumbling upon my thread, any help
                                is appreciated and loved. I am hoping people will take this into consideration
                                and donate anything they can. Please stay and chat! I LOVE to talk and any
                                means necessary to keep this thread going and strong.User Image

Welcome // Intro // Rules // Quests // Donations // Links Out // Links In

7,650 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image

Hello and welcome to The Valley Of the Misfits, my quest thread!
                                My name varies from Magnifique, Mag, Renee, and sometimes even couch.
                                I've been wanting to do a quest thread for a while, but I could never find the
                                time. I have finished many quests I set out for, and I'm bringing out the big
                                guns this time. In my lifetime on Gaia, I have quested for little items worth
                                under 1Mill. Now, I hope to fulfill this quest for Oisin's Blessing. I truly hope I
                                can accomplish this, as I am going to be questing this for a long time! In the
                                meantime thouh, I will also be holding small side quests. With these small and
                                hopefully reachable quests, I plan on completing my dream avi AND completing
                                my big quest and be happy as can be! Any donations and items will help me with
                                this. I'm even grateful with trash and bugs! So please help me, and when my quests
                                are completed, I shall give back in return. Thank you!User Image

7,650 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image

✁-----Please don't stretch the thread. A few good bumps in different posts
                                are a-okay! But please don't put like 17 bumps in one post.

✁-----Follow Gaia's ToS. Be respectful of others
                                and no fighting!

✁-----Please stay and chat. It helps keep the place
                                alive and running! Also I LOVE to talk.

✁-----No quoting the front page. Please as this causes
                                page stretching.

✁-----Have Fun! This quest thread is not only a quest
                                thread for myself but for others also, check Links Out!
                                User Image

7,650 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Main Quest ~
                                User ImageOisin's Blessing 6OOk/8.2Mill

Updated every 1OOk

Small Side Quests ~
                                User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                User ImageUser Image
                                User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                User ImageUser Image
                                User Image

Completed Quests ~

None Yet. User Image

7,650 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image

Contributors to the main Quest ;
None Yet. Hopefully Will though soon heart

Contributors to the side Quests ;
None Yet. Hopefully Will though soon heart User Image

7,650 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

7,650 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
User Image
                                User Image
                                User Image

Please Help me achieve my goals!
                                Paste these into your thread affiliates/Links out!
                                Thank you!User Image

7,650 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200

OG Gaian

D'aww
Such cute graphics c;
Good luck ~

7,650 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Enchanted Seduction
D'aww
Such cute graphics c;
Good luck ~

Haha Thanksss, this amazing person made them for me emotion_awesome
Best of luck!
And don't fret, some generous Gaian may help you out massively. You never know with this site. biggrin

7,650 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Kiiro Saru
Best of luck!
And don't fret, some generous Gaian may help you out massively. You never know with this site. biggrin
Thank you! Im hoping i can complete this! I have high hopes c:
Magnifique Cauchemar
Kiiro Saru
Best of luck!
You never know. Lol, I'm after about 30mil in items. I started Gaia again the other day, and I'm already coming into the 3.5mil mark due to the generosity of some people I've met. I'm subscribing to your thread, and when I get some vending done, I'll come by and help you out a wee bit. wink Until then, would you mind the company in the thread? I'm looking for a place to chill out and talk and hopefully make friends. biggrin

7,650 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Kiiro Saru
Magnifique Cauchemar
Kiiro Saru
Best of luck!
You never know. Lol, I'm after about 30mil in items. I started Gaia again the other day, and I'm already coming into the 3.5mil mark due to the generosity of some people I've met. I'm subscribing to your thread, and when I get some vending done, I'll come by and help you out a wee bit. wink Until then, would you mind the company in the thread? I'm looking for a place to chill out and talk and hopefully make friends. biggrin
Thank you! and of course not, lol Im actually looking forward to a conversation in this thread. Your so lucky btw, were you banned or hacked?
Magnifique Cauchemar
Kiiro Saru
Magnifique Cauchemar
Kiiro Saru
Best of luck!
Thank you! and of course not, lol Im actually looking forward to a conversation in this thread. Your so lucky btw, were you banned or hacked?
Neither. I left on a hiatus for several years and came back and forgot all of my information xd
That's what you get for making random emails for Gaia accounts User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces