Total Votes:[ 173 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 236 237 238 > >> >>> »|

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hiya, this is my quest thread.
You can call me either 'Twilight' or 'Sky,' as I will answer to either one of them. ^^

The quest post is only updated at the end of the day, so it may not be 100% accurate.

Quest-Rules-Donations-Affiliates-White List and Black List-Updates-Completed Dream Avies-Regulars-My Friends' Quests-Jobs-Contests-Reserved-Reserved-Open

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Currently, I am questing these items!

Wish List: Nothing at the moment. May quest Unicorn items later?

Quest-Rules-Donations-Affiliates-White List and Black List-Updates-Completed Dream Avies-Regulars-My Friends' Quests-Jobs-Contests-Reserved-Reserved-Open

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~Rules~

1. Follow Gaia's ToS.
2. Don't spam.
3. Keep things PG-13, please.
4. Please respect others.
5. Don't ask me for donations! I am questing, as well, so I can't really donate yet. I will let you know when I can help you with your quest.
6. Feel free to bump or stay and chat with me. It gets lonely after a while, and I don't bite, I promise.
7. Put 'Shooting Stars' somewhere in your post if you intend to take part in any contests I may have, so I know you read the rules.

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~Donations~
Please don't bother my donators.

The Giving Angels Foundation- 500g
dawnwolfee- Silver Tiara with Sapphire, Gift Box, Clover Cap, Raging Night Jewel, Monarch Headphones, Autumn Glory, and 925k!
hamsaur- Planet 51 Antenna and 5,000g
Aemm300- 750g and a Nurses Hat
xxsighxx- 7,305g
chapy- A whole trade box full of items and 2,500g
Peaceful Revolution- 35,000g
theinstantboy- 10,000g
Raulnor- 100,000g
Locke103- Her Infernal Majesty
xXTwinkie_CakesXx- 2,000g
lardolarva- Grizzly Hoodie and 10,000g
The Fruit Cup Charity 2.0- 60,000g
Aphiatis- Prism Butterfly Mantilla
Ghost of Threque (From Anti-Apathy Charity)- 1,000g
-Elie- - 10,000g
xPlay Dead- Some flowers, inks, bugs, and trash.
XCRzyAznX- 6,000g
Bocchan CieI- 20,000g
Leiux- Spring Groom
ca adam- 50k and some ink and flowers.
Sleepy_Shadow_Fox- 150k, Wintry Snowglobe, Festive Poinsettia Coat, lots of inks, flowers, trash, and bugs!
Saro007- A lot of flowers and trash.
Guardian_Angel435- Biancamella
Tanooki John- Lily Starfire, Flower Power Transform! and some bugs.
Pied Fan- Sims 3 Ambitions Fireman, 5k, and some inks and bugs.
Alvis Townshend- Satin Hairbow, April Birthstone Cape, Clover Cap, and 152k.
angelicpyro- Some flowers, bugs, and trash.
Sweetange- Aquatica, Momoiro Chugakko Uniform Scarf, Rainbow Jubilee, four Heart Antenna Balls, some Heart shaped box of sweets, Kindle the Sprite, Swirly Naruto, Alternate Moira's Top, and 200k!
hinksroxmysox- Some bugs.
l Airbear l- Lots of inks and bugs.
mamori nox noctis- A lot of inks and bugs.
Grammar Nazi Colonel- Checkmate 2nd Gen
madnessmaka- Lots of bugs and inks, Nightmare Sash, Hidden Ace (first gen), S.I.N. Robes, and 753,602g!
xX..ibitsu..Xx- 200,000g
myAltruist- Chapeau Demonique and 20,000g!
pythonesque- A lot of bugs and inks.
Kitteh Princess- 5,000g
Yandere-yuki- 10,000g
me121212- 15,000g
ZPC Mule (Zombiepocalyptic Provisions: a Charity)- 15,000g
SageBunny- 90k
Mist Myth- 150k
Lunar_eraclis- Silver Heart Belt, The Moon (Mewn Mew!), Gaia 7th Anniversary Radio Jack Slippers, and 15k.
Aoraki- Vigilant Lost Boy, Lady Alzbeta, and Mana Seed.
Redtha- 2k
Luziya- 11,337g
Grueka (from Zephnos and Grueka's Charity)- Seracila Pendant
Death Thief- 65k
metal_blossom- 1mil
An anonymous benefactor going by the name Renzo- Silver Sonata (Thank you!)
Hee-ho-kun (now Boss Mikado)- 90k, December 2011 Sealed Monthly Collectible Letter, some ink, 10 Red Guppy, and Sweet Lunarian.
Kira Lilly Starwind- 100k, Fallen Wish 9th Gen., Inari's Beads 8th Gen., and Wensleydale Prep Uniform Scarf.
Pandoras Apocalypse- 50k, Apprentice Charm 2nd Gen, Uncanny Form, Gro-gain MAX, Formula 8: Gardener's Brown Twin Curls, and Mythrill Halo.
~!The_Pimpette!~- 70k, and some inks and bugs.
Phantom Ehh- Crumpled Red Construction Paper x25 and Old Crumpled Newspaper x21.
MichaelMedic- Old Crumpled Newspaper x76 and Crumpled Red Construction Paper x21.
Xiahou Jin- 20k
Starlett557- Daughter of Snows 1st gen.

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~Affiliates~
Affiliated quest, charity, or art-related threads. (aka Links In/Links Out)
Removed dead ones for your convenience.

User Image

----------------------------------------------
If you would like to affiliate with me, please exchange links/banners/buttons with me~
Here's mine:

User Image
Banner made by Cruciarius
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/twilightskylene-s-quest-thread/t.56342979/][img]http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae152/TwilightSkylene/Quest200x40.gif[/img][/url]

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~White List and Black List~

White List
For all the good people.
We have someone on this list! c:

dawnwolfee- For being awesome, and staying to chat with me.
Sleepy_Shadow_Fox- For being awesome and chatting with me! <3
Muilen- For being a wonderful person, and bumping my thread so much!

Black List
For all the bad people.

This list is empty.
Let's keep it that way. c:

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~Updates~

11/19/2009- Thread made!
1/11/2010- First Dream Avatar Quest complete! ( Completed at about 3 A.M. )
3/9/2010- Started questing my second dream avatar~!
4/28/2010- Due to lack of motivation, my second dream avatar was switched out for one I wanted to quest for more.
6/7/2010- Second dream avatar complete! Started questing my third dream avatar and side-questing gold for my friends' dream avatars.
6/11/2010- Finished questing my third dream avatar! Started questing the Kottan Bell Reunion.
7/14/2010- While lacking motivation, I added on my fourth dream avatar to quest. xD
7/27/2010- Decided to add my second dream avatar (or rather, the one that was switched out) back up, as my fourth dream avatar. Multi-tasking with quests, go! xD
7/15/2011- Been nearly a year since I updated my Updates/Announcements post. The year has been eventful-- full of school, going on hiatus at one point in time, trips, vacations, new experiences and some updates on my quests.
9/04/2011- Completed fourth dream avatar, started fifth.
10/03/2011- Completed fifth dream avatar, started sixth. My birthday is tomorrow! 8D
11/17/2011- Completed dream avatars six through eight as of today! Started ninth. xD
11/18/2011- Completed ninth, started tenth. x'D
11/29/2011- Completed tenth, started eleventh. xDDD
12/22/2011- Completed eleventh, started twelfth. 8D
12/28/2011- Completed twelfth, started thirteenth and some side quests. xD
1/08/2012- Completed main side quests; almost finished with the thirteenth dream avatar! 8D
1/16/2012- Completed thirteenth dream avatar, began break from questing. xD
10/18/2014- Back after a long hiatus! Completely emptied wish list and started it over with adding just Gold Shop items I wanted right off while I couldn't remember what the big ticket items were. Will be working on fixing up the quest thread a bit, hopefully!
4/30/2015- Down to just a few more wish list items! And then a 25bil avatar.

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~Completed Dream Avies~
Lots of my dream avatars have been completed!
In order of oldest to newest.

Tekteks were too old. Oops.

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~Regulars~
Those of whom visit this quest thread regularly!

dawnwolfee
Sleepy_Shadow_Fox
Muilen

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~My Friends' Quests~
My friends' quests will be added here.

Nothing here. Oops!

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~Jobs~
Here is where I will put down things that I will either pay you for or do for gold.

Task- Nothing available at the moment. This is just a placeholder. c:

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~Contests~
Yep, I've got some contests now...
Since I'm still questing things, however, the prizes may be a little small...

Rules
-Please stay and chat with me if you win something. I don't like hit and runs.
-PM me with the page number you think you've won something on, as well as the amount you think you've won. Also, for bumping contests-- if you bump a certain amount of bumps for a prize, then you have to PM me, or you will not receive your prize.
-I get to decide whether or not you get/deserve the prize. Why? Well, if you were to just randomly come into the thread and post first, when someone else was bumping for a contest, it wouldn't be fair if you got the prize when they were working towards getting it. Therefor, the prize would go to the next deserving person who posts.
-I will add/edit the rules if I need to.

Tektek Contests
None at the moment.

Page Contests
None at the moment.

Bump Contests
None at the moment.

Random Number Generator Contests
None at the moment.

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
This post will be... Reserved for later.

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
This post will be... Reserved for later.

Star Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
This quest thread is now... Open! -runs into a wall-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff