Hi and welcome to The Tree House! The Tree House has been an on-going charity for more than four years now. Since we've started, we've given away over 300k in gaia gold to those who filled out a form here. We're all nice here and I encourage everyone to come and hang out, even if you're not looking for a donation.
The purpose of the new thread is to hopefully bring in new activity. Big, old threads can be intimidating and that's completely understandable. So here we are...

General Rules:
1. Follow the Gaia ToS
2. Show respect to all the staff members and everyone else here
3. Read the whole first page
4. Feel free to bump as much as you want!
5. Subscribe to the thread and spread the word!

Rules for Donations:
1. Fill out the form below and post it here, on the thread.
2. DO NOT PM YOUR FORM TO ANY OF THE STAFF MEMBERS!!
3. If you're giving a donation to the charity, you can send them to me: Ami Rinnu.
4. After posting your form, stick around. I don't appreciate it when you post your form and leave while still expecting a donation.
5. I don't care how old your account is or how many posts you have, everyone deserves a donation!
6. Don't nag us about the donation you want from us, please!
7. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I might not see it if you post here.
8. PLEASE, I repeat, PLEASE do your best to make your form unique. We don't want to hear about "the charity you're going to make after your dream avi", "how many people you've donated to", or "how the items you want are on your dream avi". Just tell us why you want your quested item(s).

Quote:
Username:
What you're questing for:
How much it costs:
How far along you are:
Why you're questing for it:
Anything else?:

Unfortunately life has gotten in the way of me running this charity (again) and I figure that it's time for me to shut this down for good. It's been a very fun time and I wish I could keep up with it like I used to and grant everyone their wishes! Maybe I'll see ya'll around ; ) <3