Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genius

User Image
                  Insert
                  white space to
                  center the text.

Welcome to The NeverEnding Quest v2 - A Joint Quest!

This quest thread was originally started by The Real LP. He created this thread after coming back from a ~4 year break from Gaia. He just wanted to quest for a dream avi he had in the past. Before he left Gaia, he had a thread already and just wanted to freshen up the thread with a new avi and new look. Thus, this thread was born.

Not long after creating this thread, The Real LP met Little_Beignet in the forums and was introduced to Little_Beignet's Sweet N' Sour Bar~Yaoi/Yuri RP Thread. They then decided that they should quest together. Thus, the Joint Quest Thread was made. From there, the rest is just history! If you want to know more about either of us, please feel free to stick around the thread. You can also read our "About Me" sections with our Quests below!

ANNOUNCEMENTS
                                          09.21.12 New thread layout, made by indigomagenta
                                          09.10.12 Thread opened.

or remove
                                          the sidebar
                                          altogether.

Intro | Rules | The Real LP's Quest | Little_Beignet's Quest | Donators | Mods | White/Black List | AffiliatesUser Image

Genius

User Image

1. Follow the ToS
                                          2. Do not spam, flame, or page stretch
                                          3. Do not ask for donations, or pm anyone questing to ask for donations.
                                          4. Obey the mods! They are here and act as The Real LP & Little_Beignet while we are away
                                          5. Don't advertise in here, unless you have permission from the mods or owners.
                                          6. We have the right to add more rules

Intro | Rules | The Real LP's Quest | Little_Beignet's Quest | Donators | Mods | White/Black List | AffiliatesUser Image

Genius

User Image
                                          In my previous Gaia Life (Same account), I spent all my time as part of charity threads helping other out. However, life took a hold of me and pulled me away for 4 years. Now, I am back and questing full force for MY Dream Avi's. But, I DO need help. I need as much help as I can get. A little bit about me. I am 20 years old and currently in college for my Bachelors Degree in Game Art & Design. After college, I plan to move to the UK to work for Jagex, LTD as a content designer for their game "Runescape."

I am currently working as a Manager for Walmart (Woo!! -.-) and hoping to get a job with Meez.com as their Community Administrator. I volunteer on staff at a website called FraggedNation. I have been there since I was 16 years old and have worked my way up the "corporate ladder" as you say. I am now in the top 6 administrators for the website and am a Senior Platform Director. My main duty at the moment is the management of the Forum Moderation Team. That puts me in the role of Forum Director.

If you want to get to know me more, please shoot me a PM or Friends Request on here or just stick around to chat!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Total Value: 2,797,000 Gold
                                          After Exclusions: 1,930,000 Gold
                                          [Item Information]

Item List:
                                          Angelic Wind ninja
                                          Sky Pascal l'artiste ninja
                                          White Neko Cosplay ninja
                                          AFK Scarf ninja
                                          Powdy Pengy ninja
                                          Striped Blue Pajama Pants ninja
                                          S Gaia Tshirt ninja
                                          Bun-Bun Plushie ninja
                                          KiKi Kitty Plushie
                                          Astra-3: Sweet Charming Blush

heart - Donated
                                          ninja - Bought

CURRENT ITEM

NEXT ITEM

CURRENTLY

Vending for money

Genius

User Image
                                          Little_Beignet's About Me content coming soon!

Quest Coming Soon!

Genius

User Image
                                          Content coming soon!

Zarxie 1,000,000 Gold - Donated to The Real LP

Genius

User Image
                                          We are currently seeking mods. In order to be a mod, please PM either The Real LP or Little_Beignet with a reason why YOU should be a mod. You must be a regular that has been here for at least 1 month in order to be a mod!

• Zarxie
                                          • MsLoki

Genius

User Image
                                          Under Construction.

• None

User Image
                                          Under Construction

• None

Genius

User Image
                                          Please feel free to use any of our banners below for a signature or to link us in your thread! If you wish to have a banner added into our list, please make sure it is 200x40 in size.

We are always accepting any banners that are created for us!

IN

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.82231063/][img]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/indigomagenta/Banners/neqsbutton_zps458f6c52.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.82231063/][IMG]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/indigomagenta/Banners/neqbbutton_zps6315a8ab.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.82231063/][IMG]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/indigomagenta/Banners/neqadvert_zps3644bed6.png[/IMG][/url]

OUT

Intro | Rules | The Real LP's Quest | Little_Beignet's Quest | Donators | Mods | White/Black List | Affiliates
User Image

Genius

Genius

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200

Genius

Little_Beignet
heart

ROARZ!

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
I should change my banner... >.>

Genius

I need new banners. sad They are all old from the original thread.

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items