12. Reserved
  13. Affiliates
  14. About the Co-Owner(s)
  15. About the Owner
Rules

• Be respectful
  • Hangout
  • Have fun
  • Support our affiliates cause that's what it's all about in the first place.
  • Read before applying
  • Must have an active quest thread to apply.
  • We reserve the right to NOT donate to you for any reason.

About THE Cookie Jar Charity

We're just a fun place to get the support you need on your quests and make new friends. This charity is owned by RlSU and funded mainly by his own gold and items. If you would like to give your support you're more than welcome to send a donation to the charity mule: THE Cookie Keeper. We support both regulars and hit and run questers. If you are a hit and run you must be questing something that fits that month's item requirements. Regulars can receive support no matter what they are questing. We want to help as many people as possible but do please do your part and read before you apply so you know what is expected of you. Charities like this are completely funded on the generosity of other Gaians and especially the owner(s).
Form

Please PM this form to the charity mule: THE Cookie Keeper
If you aren't planning on becoming a regular please keep in mind that the item you're questing must meet the guidelines for the current month to receive assistance.
Donations to Regulars go out every Friday.
Please visit our affiliates and wish them luck. Not required but is really nice and the real point of being affiliated with us wink

[b]Username:
Link to Quest:
Gonna Stay?:
Who is TCJC's Owner(s)?
Where did you learn about us?
Refer 1 friend for us to wish good luck to:
[/b]

Donations Sent Out

Not going to keep track. Have given out over 100million since 2003 so why keep track anymore?

Donations Received

Sky_Jean, Robo_iBenny, cute_luna1, T3 Dot

Contests

Page Contest: 1k given out every 100 pages to a random poster on that page.

Monthly Raffle: 30k given out each month to one lucky regular.

Monthly TekTek Contest: 30k for the best entry PM your entry to THE Cookie Keeper. Represent the current month with your entry. It should be the season or a holiday of that month wink

Keep your eye out for random contests and raffles throughout the month!

For October:
Guest Artist of the Month

PM THE Cookie Keeper if you would like to be featured and sell/donate your art here. We'll work out the details together. smile

Secret Phrase

When you apply for a donation please say
"My hand was caught in the cookie jar!"
Calendar

January - Bottoms
February - Hands
March - Feet
April - Backgrounds/wings
May - Face Items
June - Event Items
July - RIG items
August - EI's
September - Prize and Joy ticket items
October - Hats
November - Tops
December - 2012 MCs
Affiliates

Please re-size your banner to under 100px then PM THE Cookie Keeper with your linked banner. Please link us back!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
----------------------------------------
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/coming-soon-the-cookie-jar-charity/t.81931599/][IMG]http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss219/supersquirrelboy/Charity/free_cookie_jar_icon_by_soulfan13105-d3thmqk.gif[/IMG][/url]
About the Co-Owner(s)

Invisablle: Can you see me? Hmm, if you can I'm Isa. I'll be on as much as possible to help my bro out as much as possible. If you don't see me, don't worry. It's either I went invisible or I'm working my 16 hour shifts. If you see me a round, feel free to strike up a conversation, I don't bite...sometimes.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
About The Owner

Hi there! My name is Lucky. I've been on Gaia since 2003 and have been running different charities off and on throughout most of my Gaia life. I have seen Gaia through many changes good and bad and just plain glitched out. Good times, good times. I try to stay upbeat and approachable. I goof off a lot and can be sarcastic. I apologize in advance since sometimes I offend people. I really don't mean to just I suck at censoring myself. Please don't take it personally. I don't mean to be this way. I just like to have fun. I hope you do too as I would love to make new friends and get to know you. I hope to see you around!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff