• Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
Ok I think I got this right here we go.

User ImagePlease help me get pixels! User Image
Username: Vampyro Undead Sovereign
Nickname: Vamp, Vampy, or Vampyro
Gaia Join Date: I originally started gaia in 2006
Quest Thread Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/vampyro-s-challenging-quest-thread-open/t.94523323/
Okay, Why do you want a donation from me? So that I may one day finish my questing on gaia for all the things I wish to quest. Then maybe one day I can reopen my charity guild
My favorite food group is <3 Anything that tastes good and keeps me healthy.
Thank you very much for your help, Mama Roy! ^_^
User ImageUser Image

Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
I think I did that right -sweat drop-
Viktor Tripp
Mmm, I see. Thank you for the confirmation.

Yikes, only a little time indeed! And yeah, it's nice to be reminded of the progress you've made and see all the art you've made on one place when it comes to DA. Ah haha, mixing colors? I forgot that colors are limited when you do traditional arts!

Oohhhh, the art of pumpkin carving... Wow, that much time? What did you end up carving? Wait... do you mean you've spent that much time craving the pumpkin or that oyu've had such little time to paint and such? @_@

I LOVE reading. I moved around a lot and lived in weird places all the time, and books were the only consistent thing in my life during that time. I read so much that I'd be borrowing giant bags of books from the library and trying to read during class too.

Mm, as to why you asked... I'm guessing you enjoy reading, and trying to see if I do as well? Maybe to try and see if there might be an additional point of interest to talk about together?

Tipsy Receiver

Eeeee Christmas is on it's way!! biggrin

Dapper Phantom

Fire from the Ashes

User Image

pirate o_o; No thanks necessary. I get into that kind of stuff with my brother and my dad. But with my dad, it's more of a game.

Well, I moved, and my paints were in storage. I only got them out a little over a month ago.

Not limited, they just require a bit more effort, and when they turn out, it's definitely worth it.

I carved the Orange Lantern symbol, but I didn't actually carve it all the way out, I carved off layer by layer until I was happy with the amount of light bleeding through the flesh of the pumpkin. It speaks a little to both, I didn't spend three or four days painting like I've done in the past, but I wasn't done in 20 minutes either.

Close, but not quite. Let's see if you can find the relationship between that I've and this.

Have you ever taken a look at my journal?

Dapper Phantom

User Image

pirate Rawrgle?

To apply... Not to apply... That is the question.

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
Erin_Dracona

Calm down hun and take a deep breath. -gifts you-

Tipsy Receiver

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Erin_Dracona

Gahh I can't help it, I love christmas
My sister and I get really into it and we go looking at lights and watch a heap of christmas movies together
We don't usually get much time together because of work and uni so it's always super fun!
Also thankyouuu!! <3

Hey Mama, you're good at the exchange aren't you?
I've got 54 bil that i'm trying to do something with but i'm so bad at it

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
Erin_Dracona
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Erin_Dracona

Gahh I can't help it, I love christmas
My sister and I get really into it and we go looking at lights and watch a heap of christmas movies together
We don't usually get much time together because of work and uni so it's always super fun!
Also thankyouuu!! <3

Hey Mama, you're good at the exchange aren't you?
I've got 54 bil that i'm trying to do something with but i'm so bad at it

Oh no problem hun. Sorry it's not much.

Leader

Leader

Leader

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200
Xric

Hello! I love your dolls. I am a doll collector. I would love to get one for my collection. What is it called so I may look it up? Sorry if I am bothering you.

Leader

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Xric

Hello! I love your dolls. I am a doll collector. I would love to get one for my collection. What is it called so I may look it up? Sorry if I am bothering you.
Labtech X

Leader

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas