• Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImagePlease help me get pixels! User Image
Username: VampirePrincessKuranYuuki
Nickname: Yuuki
Gaia Join Date: 09.24.10
Quest Thread Link: My Quest Thread
Okay, Why do you want a donation from me? ummm I want a donation because I am kind of stuck on my quest and I really cannot afford things on the internet redface at least I could back when I was active here 3 years now ago but after I came back from my long hiatus its almost impossible for me to buy anything here not to mention that zomg is gone too sweatdrop
My favorite food group is <3 Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate (btw I am drinking chocolate milk whilst filling out this form hehe whee
Thank you very much for your help, Mama Roy! ^_^
User ImageUser Image

Loyal Friend

VampirePrincessKuranYuuki
Okay, Why do you want a donation from me? ummm I want a donation because I am kind of stuck on my quest and I really cannot afford things on the internet redface at least I could back when I was active here 3 years now ago but after I came back from my long hiatus its almost impossible for me to buy anything here not to mention that zomg is gone too sweatdrop
My favorite food group is <3 Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate (btw I am drinking chocolate milk whilst filling out this form hehe whee
User ImageUser Image

I am curious, if you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by your hiatus?

Lavish Vampire

9,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Aryian the Grey Master
User ImageUser Image

I am curious, if you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by your hiatus?

hiatus means on a pause or a break for a long time emotion_yatta

Loyal Friend

It just looks like you've been fairly active until September of last year, then started back up around May.

Edit:

Excuse me, make that July.

Lavish Vampire

9,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Aryian the Grey Master

It just looks like you've been fairly active until September of last year, then started back up around May.

I left during 2012 and came back on 2014 for a short time and yes but I left again, that was only for a while after graduation smile

Loyal Friend

Ah, I see. And apologies, I edited, looks like July.

So you mean you haven't really been able to get on and be productive as far as making gold and keeping up with items. That makes much more sense. 3nodding

Lavish Vampire

9,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Aryian the Grey Master

Ah, I see. And apologies, I edited, looks like July.

So you mean you haven't really been able to get on and be productive as far as making gold and keeping up with items. That makes much more sense. 3nodding

lol not a problem, I don't bother remembering too much details xp
mhm, I was not present when tektek closed down and zomg closed down too 3nodding I did witness the inflation last year but I thought it was just for a while only to come back this year again to see how serious it went stressed oh btw haven't you ever seen gains using the word hiatus? surprised I actually learned that word from here 4laugh

Loyal Friend

lol not a problem, I don't bother remembering too much details xp
mhm, I was not present when tektek closed down and zomg closed down too 3nodding I did witness the inflation last year but I thought it was just for a while only to come back this year again to see how serious it went stressed oh btw haven't you ever seen gains using the word hiatus? surprised I actually learned that word from here 4laugh

I recently came back as well near the end of May, with similar return times as you, I completely understand. However, I do have a bit of a disposable income, which made it easier for e to recover. I cannot believe Tektek is just...gone. Gaia's replacements for its tools just...lack.

I know what the word means, lol, you just said 3 years, and you've been around in that time. Just not in any major capacity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff