Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you going nude for a quest or charity?

Yes! A charity! 0.1375 13.8% [ 11 ]
Yes! A quest! 0.1 10.0% [ 8 ]
Yes! Both or more than 1! 0.1125 11.2% [ 9 ]
You want me to go nude?! O.O 0.65 65.0% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 224 225 226 > >> >>> »|

4,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Introduction
Hello! I'm Taokookoo but you can just call me Tao for short. Here is where I'll keep track of my dream avi quest. Of course I'll have more than one but I'll only be questing one at a time with breaks in between. I've been a member since 11/04/2010 and I'm a very active member. I do booty grab every night to get gold for my dream avi and participate in contests. If you want to know more about me, I invite you to stay and chat. I reveal more about myself once I get to know a person.

I'm not asking for donations but they are appreciated. I would love avi art of my dream avi(s)!

I also started a role-play involving angels and demons. I need more people, so if you're interested, please join!
Here is the link: Aithyla - Angels and Demons

Current Quest
User Image
User Image
Total Value: 1,079,299 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
String Ensemble
Black Gloves
Satin Hairbow ~ Thank you same anonymous person that got my tray! heart
Covered Silver Tray ~ Thank you anonymous person for donating this! heart
Angelic Manner
Black Sweetheart Mary-Janes
G-LOL Dark Mistress Skirt

Tomorgenne Maid
Xiao Tu Zi the Rabbit

News/Updates
April 15, 2011: April Showers Writing Contest is up! Please enter!
March 13, 2011: I managed to save up enough gold to donate to all my friends! Now I'll start questing for my 2nd dream avi.
March 3, 2011 (around 3 am Hawaii time): I got enough donations/gold to finish my very first dream avi! Thank you so much to everyone who donated! heart I could have never gotten them so fast without your help and kindness!
March 2, 2011: Created my quest thread!

Welcome // Rules // Donations // Contests // Featured Gaian // Places I Love // Completed Avis // Avi Art // Previous Winners

4,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

1. Follow the ToS and all gaia rules.
2. Do not quote any of my posts on the first page.
3. Play nice or Tao will swipe you with her claws.
4. No advertising, begging, or spamming.
5. Random bumps of kindness are appreciated but please do not bump like 50 times in a row or anything crazy like that.
6. No chat speak please. Please try to spell your words correctly, no "ur, plz" or anything like that. Grammar doesn't have to be perfect but I don't want to get a headache trying to read a post with horrible spelling and grammar. "Lol" and "Omg" are fine.
7. No page stretching and no quote trees bigger than 4 quotes.
8. Please stay and chat with me. I love to meet new people and have conversations. I'm usually on anytime between 5 pm - 5 am GMT -10 (depending on what I'm doing that day).
9. Rules are subject to change.

Welcome // Rules // Donations // Contests // Featured Gaian // Places I Love // Completed Avis // Avi Art // Previous Winners

4,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Here is a full list of people that have donated to me. A heart indicates people that have donated items/gold for my dream avi. Two heart indicate that someone donated whatever I needed to complete my dream avi!

~ Shanra the Dragon Bard: Pink Champagne Party Heels
~ heart lock the cashbox: 150k gold
~ Zagna Dragon Lover: Hermit cat
~ heart Sin Fang: 1000 gold + a bunch of items
~ RantingRachel: Free Banner
~ heart heart Ai Sephykins: 401k gold
~ edokitty: I wanted to tip you and you gave me Red Soft 'n' Fuzzy Coat because it was on my wishlist! Thank you for giving me something even though I'm not currently questing it! Thank you for also making me awesome avi art for free. <3 And then you donated Lily Starfire! + 50k gold!
~ HardstyleTaco: ~ Thank you for the 10k donation! You don't even know me and you've given me a donation. Thanks!
~ The Sweeties at Candied: *Note: Candied is a charity and this refers to everyone there. Thank you guys for hosting awesome contests and giveaways! I think I've won 5 different things from you guys including a February 2011 Thank You Letter! I love Candied!
~ FriendofFoes: You donated 30k and Snow Maiden! Thank you so much! All I did was chat with you and you donated to me! <3
~ a pot head: You donated a Thank You Letter for September 2007 that you had just won from a lotto that we both took part in! Thank you so much! <3 I'll always remember your kindness!
~ lady mirror: Thank you for the Single White Carnation! It's really pretty!
~ heart Sareim: I grabbed your booty and bumped your glow and you gave me 1732 gold! Thank you!
~ heart suzki_ninja_panda: I won your tektek contest! I'm glad you liked my avi the best and thanks for the 25k prize!

Tippers
Here is a list of all of the wonderful people that have tipped one of my posts (or more) in this thread. Thank you for tipping!

~ G u M m Y x B e A r x ~ Bandaiids ~ Benateli ~ x_Stranger in the Night_x ~ BlossyLikeWhoa ~ Unexplained Mystery ~ hipchick343 ~ XxIkutoNyaxX (x14) ~ Redneck Porch Monkey ~ pianochord (x2) ~ Neon Zeppelin (x4) ~ .tangerine.tears. (x4) ~ Day For My Death ~ Mocha_Aulait
~ Sasoris
~ Afrorez (x18 )
~ huntress68
~ Estyss_Eon
~ Inkxy

People I Love (Regulars)
RantingRachel
edokitty
FriendofFoes
G u M m Y x B e A r x
XxIkutoNyaxX
.tangerine.tears.
Sasoris
StrawBerryBanjo
Shiblets
Sweetkitty
Bonangrro

4,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

April Showers Writing Contest

Ends: April 30th
Grand Prize: Rosy Showgirl User Image
Runner-up: Winged Hankerchief User Image + 1000 gold

Rules
1. The theme is april showers! You have to write a poem and/or short story that has something to do with rain.
2. You can enter with one poem and/or one short story. That means you can enter twice, once with a poem and once with a short story.
3. Poems must be a minimum of 3 lines long. Short stories must be a minimum 3 paragraphs long. There is no maximum but please don't submit anything incredibly long. >.<
4. Please post all entries in the thread provided --& Link: POST ENTRIES HERE
5. I will post up here who entered and with what style (poem or short story) as a way to let you know that I've noticed your entry.
6. I will be judging all entries once the contest ends.
7. Do not post stolen work and do not steal any of the entries.

4,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

No One Right Now

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Accepting Applications!

Here is where I will feature a fellow gaian who has either won a contest or has been chosen after applying. This is the only place where you can advertise your quests, charities, and shops. I believe everyone deserves a place in the spotlight. I know that it can be hard sometimes to get noticed amongst all the other places that people can go to on Gaia. So I made this so that everyone can have their chance to get noticed!

Rules
1. You must fill out all required information in order to be considered.
2. Please send it through a pm titled "Featured Gaian Application" or post it here.
3. If you are being featured here as a prize for the contest, you can provide only the information that you wish to and are not required to complete it. Please send me the pm as soon as you can once I've notified you of winning.
4. Do not beg to be placed here as it will get you permanently banned from ever being featured even if you apply later on.
5. Please keep all information PG-13 and follow the main rules in the second post.
6. You must have been on Gaia for at least a month and have a minimum of 25 posts. I will check profiles, so make sure that your registration date and post total is on your profile.
7. Each gaian chosen will be featured for two weeks.
8. If you stay and chat with me and I get to know you, your chances of being featured will go up.
9. If you aren't chosen for the weeks you applied, you don't need to re-apply. I'll keep all applications saved on my computer and they'll be considered for the next two weeks.

Application Form

[size=18][u]Required Information[/u][/size]
[b]Username (Nicknames are optional):[/b]
[b]About Me:[/b] You can provide as little or as much information as you want. But the minimum is a paragraph.
[size=18][u]Optional Information:[/u][/size]
[b]A Picture of Me:[/b] If you are one of those people that like to show people who you really are, you can provide a picture.
[b]My Quest(s):[/b] If you want to include this, please include a picture of what you are questing for (avi or item). If you are questing gold, please include a questbar. If you are questing an avi, include the item list and let me know what you have/don't have. If you are questing an item, please include a questbar or current gold/total gold needed.
[b]Charity:[/b] If you have created a charity, you may include this. Please provide a link, if you have a banner that would be even better. Also include what the charity stands for and what you do in the charity like contests, raffles, etc.
[b]Shop(s):[/b] If you own a shop, you may include this. Please provide a link or a banner if you have one. Include what you sell at your shop, whether it is free or not, and you can provide examples if you like.
[b]Other:[/b] Is there anything else you would like to be included in your application to be displayed here?

4,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Here are links/banners to all the places that I like to frequent where the people are great! Please do not ask to be placed here. Every place that is linked here is a place that has treated me kindly and I want to show my appreciation to them. If you apply to be featured, I'll definitely check out any places you have linked in the application. If I like it and the people, then you might be featured here. *Alurous is the wonderful person that made the banners that adorn this thread!*

Charities
User Image ~~ User Image ~~ User Image

Shops
User Image ~~ User Image ~~ User Image ~~ User Image ~~ User Image ~~ User Image ~~ User Image

Quests
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~~ User Image ~~ User Image

Guilds
User Image

Hangouts
User Image

Lotteries
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~~ User Image

Link To Me
User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/tao-hunts-for][IMG]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm129/Rachel_178_icons/Banner-2.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/tao-hunts-for][IMG]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i337/Taokookoo/TaoQuestBanner.png[/IMG][/url]

4,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

My First Dream Avi (Achieved March 3, 2011)
User Image

4,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

All avi art not displayed here will be posted in my journal. Tao's Journal

By Chaos_Cactus heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By Shiblets heart
User Image

By Ultimecia heart
User Image

By r a i n b o w DUCKEH heart
User Image

By Arisa Takera heart
User Image

4,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Cosplay Tektek Contest Winners!

Grand Prize: StrawBerryBanjo ~ Zidane User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Space Companion User Image
Runner Up: edokitty ~ Momiji Sohma User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pink Magical Giftbox User Image + 2000 gold

4,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

4,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
*bump* I need to go run some errands. I'll be back later!

4,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm back! crying My internet went out. I had like no internet for 6 hours!!! It finally started working again. But I might have to call someone if it stops working again. So if I suddenly disappear, it's because my internet stopped working.

4,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Maybe I need an open post so everyone knows that I am open. Here we go...

Now Open!

5,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
good luck on your quest shame about the internet problem what internet provider do you have?

4,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
G u M m Y x B e A r x
good luck on your quest shame about the internet problem what internet provider do you have?

Thank you! heart Yay! First person to visit me! *hugs*

It's a local company, Hawaiian Telcom (I live in Hawaii). It is a shame, I'm on gaia and trying to finish my online homework at the same time now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff