Welcome to Gaia! ::

we wonder why we dont attract people to post :o

:D 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

User Image

o 3o

why hello there, stranger ;D. you've ended up in the star popper and descendeddesirez2's quest thread.
we dont know how you ended up here but we still love you for visiting
don't be too flattered D:<

we made this thread because... uhh. duh to keep track of our quests and someday achieve it. that someday might be millions of days from now but we still want to get our bloody hands on them ;)

you might be wondering, "where the hell did those two get that awesome quest thread name from? ;o ;o ;o" ahaha well,,, we know it's very awesome but neither of us made it.
des got it from a cute name random generator from facebook. cool, huh?
not

so,,, yeah. i hope something good come out of this quest thread
we had a freaking hard time making it.
so donate! D:< or post or chat or whatever floats your boat ;D
blah. the least you can do is post so that the thread would not die.

oh how we l o v e welcoming messages r__r

welcome:Dwelcome:Dwelcome:Dwelcome:Dwelcome:Dwelcome:Dwelcome:Dwelcome:Dwelcome:Dwelcome:D

User Image
11/26~DD made a new poll! Come on and voooote! DDDD:
11/22~Come on people, come in! The contests are getting lonely...
Hey, if you guys wanna be affliliates with bunkerwuggy, kindly PM bunkerwuggy muleee with your thread name, banner and other stuff you wanna add ^^

11/21~Contests are finally open!
..........The lotto ticket list is over here. To reserve a slot/s, PM bunkerwuggy mule the numbers you want reserved.
11/20~To those who donated a whole lot to us [maybe around 20k and up] will receive art!
11/19~Contests will open at 11/20.
11/14~Link to our bunkerwuggy mule's profile:bunkerwuggy muleee is the name!
11/13~THREAD NOW READY TO FAIL! OPEN!
11/10~Ooooh. quest thread got some fancy post formats from DD!

T'is important, read it!
READ READ READ READ READ

Today, December four:
PEOPLE, WE GOT A SERIOUS SITUATION HERE. PLEASE READ:
MY FRIEND, DD, AS YOU CAN SEE, WAS BANNED BY MISTAKE BY THE ADMINS AND STUFF. PLEASE HELP HER GET HER ACCOUNT BACK! SHE'S GOT A THOUSAND ITEMS THAT SHE WORKED HER WHOLE a** ON, AND NOW SHE CAN'T FREAKIN' USE THEM!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP HERR!!! I KNOW, LET'S START A RIOT!!! WE'LL GO AROUND THE WHOLE GAIA SITE SAYING "GIVE DD HER ACCOUNT BAAAACK!". PLEEEEEASE. IF YOU EXPECT SOMETHING IN RETURN, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT SOMETHING WE CAN AFFORD T__________T. GAIA WOULDN'T BE A FUN-NER PLACE WITHOUT DD~~~ I VIRTUALLY KNEEL DOWN BEGGING, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.
------------------bunkerwuggies:P--------------
User Image

oo1. follow gaia's tos. whatever that is xD kidding. all of you must know that!
                              oo2. dont beg us for donations. are you mentally declined? D:make your own thread... ;D
                              oo3. no quote towers/ page stretching. keep them in a minimum. we also dont like imageheavy pages, right?
                              oo4. be literate. or at least try to be. no thingymajigers that we cant understand, okie dokie?
                              oo5. respect everyone. duh :]

we can change or add rules. isn't that fun? xD
User Image
HI, I'M THE STAR POPPER! DD[descendeddesirez2] c a l l s me THE 8D.
So yeah, uh.Yeah. Oh! Here's one:
did y o u know some people sometimes
misread my username as THE STAR POOPER?
Yeah. O u ch. So anyway,
i t w o u l d b e b e t t e r t o c a l l m e T H E.

Okay, enough with the v i r t u a l me. My r e a l
name is WONDERWOMAN [dan daran daaan!].
No, really. Nah.... Just kidding. My real name
is Nicole ^^. My friends call me Nikki [duhuurrr].
So, if you wanna know more, Just wait until
I guess your question and put it in here. ;D
I'm not wonderwoman, you know. :|
User Image

User Image yeah i know no one wants to read "about me" sections so you can skip this and go directly to the quests part or read the other sections of the thread... wooooh.! XDD

oh well. i'm descendeddesirez2. dont. call. me. that. call me des or something shorter than descendeddesirez2. my rl name is marian... dont call me that either XP
                              i'm a filipino residing in the philippines. [duh :D] currently 15 years old and dreading 3rd year high school. [screw geom yeah!]
                              i have a habit of posting a lot of emoticons. so dont get pissed off or else i'll bombard you with weird random looking emoticons >:D

i dont like reading books. i despise writing and i definitely do not roleplay... which makes me a complete opposite of my sister, niccawoodstar. yey! oh yeah. credits go to her since we kinda copied her thread layout. yey for thread copying. >:D
                              music is like my first love. yeah people would normally say that... i am lazy. i hate studying, studying is for dying students :o. i am an A++++ student... yeah right :] i'm just above average XD i hate writing introductions. and i am yadda yadda blaaaaah! :]

now go read what THE STAR POPPER has to say and I'll go to candy mountain...
                              yey candy mountain! i am the bonana king (err queen)!! 8D
User Image

[ONE MILLION GAIA GOLD!that's six zeros, if you're wondering =))]

SIDE
User Image User Image User Image
User Image
User Image

So here goes my quests! The main and side quests.
                              Feel free to donate any of/for them XD

d r e a m a v a t a r

s i d e q u e s t s

My long list of side quests

User Image // User Image // User Image // User Image //

User Image // User Image // User Image //

User Image //

m o n t h l y c o l l e c t i b l e s

User Image // User Image // User Image //

e v o l v i n g i t e m s

User Image

User Image

[110000/1000000]

ONE more zero to go!!!TwT
User Image

23o, ooo gold // 1,716,479 Gold

almost there!!
                                  not r___r

User Image
Donations as of 11/21~10,000g eek heart heart from ][F!sh.gif][
Donations as of 11/20~MASTERPIECES from Zeraphine heart heart eek heart heart and 1k from Goti-girl!
Donations as of 11/14~4.5k from Itesha! [art request]
Donations as of 11/13~Gifts from an anonymous benefactor. THANKS!
User Image

Thank you so so so much for these donations! <3

b u n k e r w u g g y d o n a t o r s

donations gotten from this thread. squeee! o 3o

Zeraphine: Gold Mountain Blue Vest and Shirt o____o thanks so much! <3

Comitissa: Random zomg loots. thanks!! C:

p a s t d o n a t o r s

the whole list can be found HERE
                                click the woooord >:D

User Image

contestnumberone: Guess the item!
~Fee: It's Free!
~How to play: Occasionally, one of us will be posting a blurry picture of a certain gaia item. Whoever guesses it first will win that item!

contestnumbertwo: Page contest!
~Fee: It's free!
~How to play: The tenth poster in every five pages wins 5k!

contestnumberthree: Lotto!
~Fee: 50 gold
~How to play: When all the numbers are taken, we will pick a number from the random number generator [1-500]. Whoever is the one who has the number we picked will win 25,000 gold! [compute 500x50=25,000]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff