Are you back in school?

Yes... and it sucks. 0.51428571428571 51.4% [ 54 ]
Mmhmm and I love it! 0.15238095238095 15.2% [ 16 ]
No, not yet, but I'm looking forward to it. 0.076190476190476 7.6% [ 8 ]
Nope, nor do I want to be back. 0.076190476190476 7.6% [ 8 ]
I don't go to school anymore. 0.18095238095238 18.1% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 559 560 561 > >> >>> »|

Hey guys, I'm shutting down the thread since there's been a lack of applications and I just don't have the time for running a charity anymore. Sorry!

User Image

At this charity, we help people with their quests by getting them Cash Shop items. I figured that this would be a great way to help people since many can’t get the Cash Shop items because they can’t donate to Gaia. We will help 2 Gaians a month, chosen based on their activity in this thread and on their application forms. Applications are accepted until the 20th of the month, this way there is enough time for people to stick around and be judged to see if they deserve donations. If an application is posted after the 20th, it will not be looked at. Please repost it at the beginning of the next month.

Though we mainly focus on giving people Cash Shop items, there will also be random donations to people in the thread by the mods and myself. Want a donation? Please read the rules!

News/Updates

Quote:
7/1: So, donations won't be out until late on the 2nd or the 3rd since I will be visiting somewhere else without an internet connection. Sorry. Also, donations for July are on hold because I will be on vacation with little or no internet access. Again, sorry everyone. :[
6/18: Contest! Check it out!
5/1: Applications open, donations out sometime after 3:30 PM PST.
3/11: Changing the rules a bit, hopefully this will increase applications.
3/4: Thanks to Bebee for making the great graphics for the charity!
3/3: Update for applications for THIS MONTH ONLY: Please do not request any evolving items. This month, please only request items that are 100 Gaia Cash and lower. This means, though, that I will be donating to 2 more people, so a total of 4 people will receive donations this month!
3/1: Applications open again, though donations are out late for February.
2/23: CONTEST STARTED. CHECK POST 5!
2/21: Applications closed. Contest coming soon. Edited rule #6.
2/1: Applications open.
1/31: Donations out.
1/20: Donations closed. Check out the contest, though!
12/31: Donations out. New applications being accepted.
12/27: Added a new rule. If you want a donation, you're going to want to read the new one.
12/26: Thread created and opened!

Intro-Rules-Application-Mods-Contests-Donatees/Donators-White list/Black list-Links-Reserved-Reserved
Rules

User Image

1. After posting your form, please stick around. This will be the best way to get your donation.
2. Donatees are chosen at the end of the month. You will get your item on the LAST DAY of the month.
3. If you were not chosen for the month you applied in, you must RE-APPLY in order to receive a donation for the next month. If after a few months you are not chosen, you probably will not be chosen. Sorry, but we will not pick just anyone to receive a donation.
4. Please only request current Cash Shop items. Please only ask for one item per application. If you don't, I will only choose the first item you listed.
5. Also, DO NOT request anything over 500 Gaia Cash. They are much too expensive.
6. Try to keep a conversation. Bumping is okay, but if people are around I’d prefer if you talk to them.

Intro-Rules-Application-Mods-Contests-Donatees/Donators-White list/Black list-Links-Reserved-Reserved
Application Form:

User Image

Quote:

[color=red][b]Username:
Cash Shop item you would like:
Have a quest? What is it?
Date form is filled out:
Name one of the mods:[/b][/color]

Mods (Listen to these people! They help decide your fate!)

User Image

gamersdreams
T0NY STARK
meania

Want to be a mod? Post and hang around! You might get chosen! ;D

Contests!

User Image

No contests at the moment... But one is brewing in my mind. ;D

Winner of last contest: levinatechno (Tektek an avatar for me)

Donatees

User Image

September 2008
Tensaii - Holy S#17
anguicullus100 - Captain Ara's Nestegg

June 2008
I Krazed - Gimpi (Given Late)

May 2008
To be added later

April 2008
` k i t + - Enchanted Book
Bruxinha_sorridente - Heartstring

March 2008
sapphirewaters999 - Kappa Plush
Bruxinha_sorridente - My Friend Cupid

February 2008
cutefairy012 - White Drome Egg 2nd Generation
levinatechno - White Drome Egg 2nd Generation

January 2008
Marcello Orlando - Biancamella 2nd generation
nescia - Korora the Little Blue Penguin Plush

December 2007
Sparklingfresca - Orindae
ksbabay - Let It Snow

Donators

User Image

An anonymous benefactor: Unibrow and Tiny Pixie Wings
NemesisKismet: Piggy Plush

White List

User Image

bebee_FRUiT
cutefairy012
Caramel Bunneh
ipanduhhs
Bruxinha_sorridente
levinatechno
All of the mods. XD

Black List

User Image

None! Hooray!

Links/Affiliates

User Image

Link us!
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/acsc-a-cash-shop-charity-accepting-applications-for-jan/t.36148255/]
[IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b167/Tizzan/Gaia Stuff/acsc.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Made by vital0xygen

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Reserved

Reserved

How are you today?
Good, what about you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas