YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Username: Momousagi
What are you questing for?: Coco kitty plushie
Approx. marketplace value: 114k
Gold you have now: 3.6k
Link to quest thread (if you have one): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=21630849#1063588428
When did you join Gaia?: 06/18/06
Your favorite animal: i like cats (i have 7 living at my house!!!)
Secret Word (PM it to me):whats that?

Cluttered Cat

kitoga
bump # 20

You put a link in your sig! *hugs* Thank you so much!

I keep looking at your Lunar Cowl(sp?) in your sig that could look like a cat head, and I wonder if I should add it to the list of qualifying cat items. The only problem I have is that it takes on so many different shapes and only one of them is similar to feline features...

Shy Giver

Momousagi
Username: Momousagi
What are you questing for?: Coco kitty plushie
Approx. marketplace value: 114k
Gold you have now: 3.3k
Link to quest thread (if you have one): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=21630849#1063588428
When did you join Gaia?: 06/18/06
Your favorite animal: i like cats
Secret Word (PM it to me):whats that?

You're good to go except for the "secret word".
What you're supposed to do is make sure you read all of the rules and stuff. Basically, read as much of the first page as you can. There's a word that labeled (so you know that's what it is) and put somewhere randomly on the first page. You have to find it and then PM it to me so that others can't "cheat" and get the secret word from you. 'Kay?
So just look for the word and then PM it to me and I'll accept your application.
OtherWorldShukumei
kitoga
bump # 20

I keep looking at your Lunar Cowl(sp?) in your sig that could look like a cat head, and I wonder if I should add it to the list of qualifying cat items. The only problem I have is that it takes on so many different shapes and only one of them is similar to feline features...

xd I'm just bumping and advertising for free.

Post#23
bump numba 27
~.:Bump:.~

I have returned to bump for awhile!
Huzzah!

Cluttered Cat

kitoga
OtherWorldShukumei
kitoga
bump # 20

xd I'm just bumping and advertising for free.

Post#23

Yeah, I know. I just look at it and it keeps reminding me of cat ears, that's all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces