What are you questing for?: kiki kitty plusie
Approx. marketplace value: 215,000g
Gold you have now: 160161
Link to quest thread (if you have one):
When did you join Gaia?: 06/05/2006
Your favorite animal: tiger
Where did you find this charity?: browsing forums
Anything else I should know?:nope

Accepted! Now stay and post/bump a little to get more gold!
Only 10k to pay back!

Cluttered Cat

MoriTakashi
Only 10k to pay back!

That's great, Mori!

Shy Giver

Username: Muffin Flakes
What are you questing for?: CoCo Kitty Plushie
Approx. marketplace value: 96,999
Gold you have now: 7698
Link to quest thread (if you have one): Kitsune, Kanako, and Tomo's Quest Thread of DOOM
When did you join Gaia?: Sometime in 2003, but I was hacked. This account has been on since April of '06.
Your favorite animal: Either an arctic fox or a white tiger.
Where did you find this charity?: LostInLife93 sent me the link.
Anything else I should know?: I have been questing this item for a while, but I just got around to actively quest it recently. You don't need to donate to me, nor will I be all that disappointed if you don't. I will, however, be very appreciative if you do, and I may donate back in the future once my goal is achieved. I will subscribe to this thread and post in it as often as possible.

Shy Giver

Muffin Flakes
Username: Muffin Flakes
What are you questing for?: CoCo Kitty Plushie
Approx. marketplace value: 96,999
Gold you have now: 7698
Link to quest thread (if you have one): Kitsune, Kanako, and Tomo's Quest Thread of DOOM
When did you join Gaia?: Sometime in 2003, but I was hacked. This account has been on since April of '06.
Your favorite animal: Either an arctic fox or a white tiger.
Where did you find this charity?: LostInLife93 sent me the link.
Anything else I should know?: I have been questing this item for a while, but I just got around to actively quest it recently. You don't need to donate to me, nor will I be all that disappointed if you don't. I will, however, be very appreciative if you do, and I may donate back in the future once my goal is achieved. I will subscribe to this thread and post in it as often as possible.

Accepted!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.♥ ♥ ♥Okay! I shall now post in here when no one else is looking! ninja ♥ ♥ ♥User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.♥ ♥ ♥I guess I'll just talk to myself... Hiya, Tomo! How are you today? I am fine, thanks. I'm not schizophrenic, you know. Riiiiiight. I believe you. *slowly edges away from self*

(I had pixie sticks, so don't blame me if I'm just a little hyper. XD)♥ ♥ ♥User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.♥ ♥ ♥Boo! I scared you, didn't I? Didn't I?♥ ♥ ♥User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Giver

Muffin Flakes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.♥ ♥ ♥Boo! I scared you, didn't I? Didn't I?♥ ♥ ♥User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Muffin Flakes

User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.♥ ♥ ♥
I did!♥ ♥ ♥User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff