• V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image
~An Amazing Quest for an Awesome Item~

Okay, what are these books you're all talking about?! D;

User ImageUser Image
~Click to help~

Cluttered Cat

@Decora: It's a series of books called the Mortal Instruments trilogy by Cassandra Clare. The first in the series is City of Bones.

Moonlight Genius

14,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image

That sounds familiar... What are they about? *has been looking for good books to read for a while now*

User ImageUser Image
~Click to help~

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Decora Goddess Of Ice
User ImageUser Image

That sounds familiar... What are they about? *has been looking for good books to read for a while now*

User ImageUser Image
~Click to help~
OWS/YDA here on a joint mule.

I was actually looking for a good summary, but all I could find were reviews. *tries to make one up*

Clary Fray finds there is more to her world than she thought when her mother is kidnapped, and she must rely on a group of Shadowhunters, demon hunters of an angel-human hybrid race, to get her mother back.

So it's a girl discovering magics when she didn't know it existed. The Shadowhunters are the main characters, but vampires, werewolves, and, of course, demons, are key. And the Fairy folk are pretty key as well, along with some warlocks. So lots of mythical aspects, but still mostly set in New York.

Moonlight Genius

14,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image

I gotta go get me some books. >.> TO THE LIBRARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

................Tomorrow, cuz I feel sick today. sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image
~Click to help~

Shy Giver

Decora Goddess Of Ice
User ImageUser Image

I gotta go get me some books. >.> TO THE LIBRARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

................Tomorrow, cuz I feel sick today. sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image
~Click to help~
They aren't terribly amazing books, but I've highly enjoyed them. It has some references to anime, which adds to its appeal for me.

Moonlight Genius

14,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image
~An Amazing Quest for an Alluring Item~

They sound pretty cool though. At least, cool enough to waste my time on reading them. xp

User ImageUser Image
~Click to help~

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Lindori
OtherWorldShukumei
Clary has to double-look to realize the guy with the brown hair is Magnus being "normal" later on in the third one. Eee! I'm excited now. *wants to go read more of the second one*
@Bold: I THOUGHT YOU SAID NO SPOILERS! scream scream scream scream

Eff this. I'm leaving. D:<<<
You always have to ruin things for me. *pouts*
That's hardly a spoiler! Spoiler would be why he looked normal or where he was at. The only "spoiler" in that is 1) he's still in the 3rd book, and 2) he has brown hair (can't recall if it says so in other books).

You're just going to have to deal with some of the things I say about the books; believe me when I'm tiptoeing all over the place just for you.

@whomever: As for Gerrard Butler, they think for Luke. But when I think Luke, I always think Luke. whee I've already shown Lin my thoughts on Luke.
Geez, I was only being a drama llama. No need to get defensive. (If you were gay...) As for my "eff it" bit, I was actually going to play Sims 3 anyway, so it was more dramatic lol.

Gerard Butler as Luke? Noo... Luke's too nerdy. He'll always be the Phantom of the Opera in my mind. heart *pretends that 300 never happened*
I keep picturing a human and less attractive version of Tobias. sweatdrop

Cluttered Cat

Lindori
Geez, I was only being a drama llama. No need to get defensive. (If you were gay...) As for my "eff it" bit, I was actually going to play Sims 3 anyway, so it was more dramatic lol.

Gerard Butler as Luke? Noo... Luke's too nerdy. He'll always be the Phantom of the Opera in my mind. heart *pretends that 300 never happened*
I keep picturing a human and less attractive version of Tobias. sweatdrop
(That'd be okay.)

I wasn't too keen on Gerard as Luke either. *smacks forehead* That's why my little sister likes him so much; he was in Phantom. *wasn't paying attention* I still stand by my Gilmore Girl's Luke. Can I link to the image of a dream actor for Magnus from that LJ post?

I see Tobe more in Simon, but as a scraggly blonde teen. *didn't think Michael Cera for Simon like the LJ post did*

Fanmade trailers are fun! - Haha, this one did Gerard as Valentine. rofl But don't watch past the point where the book cover appears since they list the cast, and there's another spoiler in there.
Seeing the Alex Pettyfer for Jace really makes me want to see Stormbreaker. And the others, Instant Star - not my forte, but I'm curious.
Geez! The similarity to the Simon/Clary/Jace relationship in so eery...

Cluttered Cat

OtherWorldShukumei
Seeing the Alex Pettyfer for Jace really makes me want to see Stormbreaker.
Ugh! It's one of the kidish spy movies?! But the video made it look kind of cool! crying *adds it to her Netflix queue anyway*

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*chooses not to look at the links because she's lazy*

Edit: And I'm going to bed now too.

Invisible Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
So, apparantly, the 'New Moon' movie is CONFIRMED.

-goes to mourn over her respect for society-
Username: BembemG
What are you questing for?: Kitten Star
Approx. marketplace value: 16 Million Gold
Gold you have now: 46k but it gradually decreases as i fund the quests of others sweatdrop
Link to quest thread (if you have one):Bemmy-chan's questies
When did you join Gaia?: around March 2008
Your favorite animal: just one??? Then I'd have to say it's the Wolf...
Where did you find this charity?: THE list of Charities
Anything else you want to tell me?: not really.... I donate to others quite often so my quests get harder to do the more my friends rely on me *sighs sadly* I've been questing quite a few items and have not really gotten donations lately but always donating *sighs again* I do want to finish my Gimpi and Kitten star quest though...

12,750 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ayo-Neko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

u_u
*mourns with*

Invisible Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Lindori
Ayo-Neko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

u_u
*mourns with*

We should have a funeral.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out