YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Username: plebejus`argus
What are you questing for?: KiKi Kitty Plushie
Approx. marketplace value: 620,000
Gold you have now: 20,670
Link to quest thread (if you have one): my threads always die, so I decided not to make one.
When did you join Gaia?: 11/02/2005
Your favorite animal: Cats, of course.
Where did you find this charity?: In the sticky "THE List of Charities"
Anything else I should know?: Well, I really love cats and am trying to get both of the main plushies. All by myself I managed to quest enough for CoCo but I'm really doubting my ability to do the same with KiKi since it has a significantly higher value. Um, what else? I've already picked a name out: Waffles after my cat who died a few years ago.

Shy Giver

Bee_Man_10
Username: Bee_man_10
When did you join Gaia?: I looked on profile and only saw how many posts sad it has only been a week or something though...im sorry can not find date
Do you like cats?: yeah i do, have a few of them, they are cool
What is your favorite animal?: i like bees
Have you started questing for anything yet?: (put any quest information here. Not required; I’m just curious) i want a good fishing rod
What color Cat Band would you like?:
the yellow one please
Your registration date is something you have to put in your profile. Gaia keeps changing stuff up.
But I gotcha!

Shy Giver

plebejus`argus
Link to quest thread (if you have one): my threads always die, so I decided not to make one.
Anything else I should know?: Well, I really love cats and am trying to get both of the main plushies. All by myself I managed to quest enough for CoCo but I'm really doubting my ability to do the same with KiKi since it has a significantly higher value. Um, what else? I've already picked a name out: Waffles after my cat who died a few years ago.
Accepted! And yep, you did the secret word part correctly.

I like the application posted in the thread so that I can refer back to it. Whereas the secret word I use to make sure people read the rules. So even if they miss it the first time, I give them another chance since they reread the rules anyway! 'Tis the whole point of the secret word. ^-^ Plus, I have it PMed so that people can't "cheat". I should go change it... I haven't in awhile.
RinKitty13
Bump(1851)

I'm a proud wearer of the slippers. mrgreen

LOL, who wouldn't be? xD
Your_Destiny_Awaits
plebejus`argus
Accepted! And yep, you did the secret word part correctly.

I like the application posted in the thread so that I can refer back to it. Whereas the secret word I use to make sure people read the rules. So even if they miss it the first time, I give them another chance since they reread the rules anyway! 'Tis the whole point of the secret word. ^-^ Plus, I have it PMed so that people can't "cheat". I should go change it... I haven't in awhile.

ahh, okay I wasn't sure and really didn't want to bother you in case I misunderstood.

Shy Giver

kitoga
RinKitty13
Bump(1851)

I'm a proud wearer of the slippers. mrgreen

LOL, who wouldn't be? xD
I had to put a pair on for a little bit. ^-^
I just subscribed so that I can easily come back later.
so, how are you?
I really like your screen name Your_Destiny_Awaits any story behind it?

Cluttered Cat

plebejus`argus
so, how are you?
It actually comes from this screenname. ^-^

Shukumei means destiny or fate in Japanese. I went from there to do the whole 'your destiny awaits', as in, your desired Gaian item is in your future. There's not much else to it.

God, I need to change out of this ava... It's really bad.
I don't know if anyone would not be proud of wearing them.But there are a lot of people who don't wear them.

Cluttered Cat

They probably don't match too much with stuff. Plus, they're still the Kiki/Coco faces, so there's nothing new. But I think they're adorable.
OtherWorldShukumei
plebejus`argus
so, how are you?

Shukumei means destiny or fate in Japanese. I went from there to do the whole 'your destiny awaits', as in, your desired Gaian item is in your future. There's not much else to it.

oh, cool.
I like it, you look like you're ready to go to sleep.

Cluttered Cat

plebejus`argus
OtherWorldShukumei

oh, cool.
Now that I've changed >.< Before I threw on a bunch of random things that, uh, didn't really go together. I got the new Langer Dragon Plush and wanted to put on the other two dragons (Gwee and Summoning Tome). Ended up with the flaming Elemental Hair, which wasn't really working. Kaim's Armor is so ugly. sweatdrop But it works for some things.
I got the PJs on a whim one day. Green's my favorite color, and I like that there's pawprints on them. heart
Wow, it's so windy outside.
OtherWorldShukumei
plebejus`argus
OtherWorldShukumei

oh, cool.
Now that I've changed >.< Before I threw on a bunch of random things that, uh, didn't really go together. I got the new Langer Dragon Plush and wanted to put on the other two dragons (Gwee and Summoning Tome). Ended up with the flaming Elemental Hair, which wasn't really working. Kaim's Armor is so ugly. sweatdrop But it works for some things.
I got the PJs on a whim one day. Green's my favorite color, and I like that there's pawprints on them. heart
Wow, it's so windy outside.

oh, I see.
well now it looks nice, lol.

really? It was raining today, really badly too.
stopped not too long ago, actually.

Cluttered Cat

plebejus`argus
oh, I see.

I've got a soft spot for the plushies. heart
Yeah, it's been really windy tonight here. It's kicking up all sorts of dust and making the sky look really nasty. Hopefully, it won't make too much noise so that I can sleep tonight. Speaking of sleep... I should get going to bed (it's almost 9pm here) since I have to get up early for work tomorrow. Nice chatting with you. Oyasumi-nasai ('Good night' just in case)!
OtherWorldShukumei
plebejus`argus
oh, I see.

I've got a soft spot for the plushies. heart
Yeah, it's been really windy tonight here. It's kicking up all sorts of dust and making the sky look really nasty. Hopefully, it won't make too much noise so that I can sleep tonight. Speaking of sleep... I should get going to bed (it's almost 9pm here) since I have to get up early for work tomorrow. Nice chatting with you. Oyasumi-nasai ('Good night' just in case)!

lol, who doesn't love plushies?
ahh, Oyasumi-nasai to you too then ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas