Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Shy Giver

Smile Zelda
Username:Smile_Zelda
What are you questing for?:Wild Things
Approx. marketplace value:around 8,000
Gold you have now:1173
Link to quest thread (if you have one):N/A
When did you join Gaia?:About last year on June 26th on my other account and this one Sepetember 5,2007
Your favorite animal:cats,tigers,white tigers,lions,cheetahs,....well almost all the big cats. heart Yay cats and big cats! heart heart
Where did you find this charity?:A link in a profile/siggy
Anything else I should know?:Ok I didnt take down my old quest about my pixie.(I quit that one)So that quest is false because the pixie is what I quit and my new quest is for a wild thing.I didnt want that old quest to confuse you because I used to have that amount of gold but I spent it all down to the amount I told you up there.
You're up for a partial donation since you don't meet the full requirements. Stay and chat/bump and you can earn a little bit more gold.
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Smile Zelda
Username:Smile_Zelda
What are you questing for?:Wild Things
Approx. marketplace value:around 8,000
Gold you have now:1173
Link to quest thread (if you have one):N/A
When did you join Gaia?:About last year on June 26th on my other account and this one Sepetember 5,2007
Your favorite animal:cats,tigers,white tigers,lions,cheetahs,....well almost all the big cats. heart Yay cats and big cats! heart heart
Where did you find this charity?:A link in a profile/siggy
Anything else I should know?:Ok I didnt take down my old quest about my pixie.(I quit that one)So that quest is false because the pixie is what I quit and my new quest is for a wild thing.I didnt want that old quest to confuse you because I used to have that amount of gold but I spent it all down to the amount I told you up there.
You're up for a partial donation since you don't meet the full requirements. Stay and chat/bump and you can earn a little bit more gold.

I sent you a pm about the secret word
and cool
Username:O_o Sid o_O
What are you questing for?:KiKi
Approx. marketplace value: 570,000 Gold
Gold you have now: 465,022
Link to quest thread (if you have one):I Wish I May I Wish I Might its not five pages though ><
When did you join Gaia?:08/10/2007 on this account my old acount Vodka loveer was here 06/06/2007
Your favorite animal sad i wont lie) Panda....
Where did you find this charity?: The Charity list
Anything else I should know?: i like the kiki emotions!

Shirtless Conversationalist

I was gone, and I missed everyone. crying
User Image

Im not gone.... xp

Hello. I noticed you after i posted. What's up?
User Image

Nothing just waiting for my cold to go away.... how about your self??

Nothing here either, I really need a life, but then when would I have time for Gaia? So it's a tossup.
Sorry to hear about the cold, hope you get better.
User Image

I know what your saying... i havnt had a life for the past umm 2 months until resantly I just got a boyfriend with a car and hes able to pick me up alot so we go places

Yea i hope i get better to....

Cool, I hope it works out. mrgreen I have a car, there just isn't anywhere to go. crying
Stupid boring towns.
Username: Miss_Rag
When did you join Gaia?: 1/8/08
Do you like cats?: YES!!! I have two. (See my Kitty Cat Signs thread for cuteness...!!) I am completely in love with them. I have been known to befriend random cats. :3
What is your favorite animal?: Kitty. Or manatee. XP
Have you started questing for anything yet?: Yes indeed! I just started a thread (which is failing miserably) sad
What color Cat Band would you like?: White, please.

Thank you very much! <3
O_o Sid o_O
User Image

I know what your saying... i havnt had a life for the past umm 2 months until resantly I just got a boyfriend with a car and hes able to pick me up alot so we go places

Yea i hope i get better to....

The art in your post is adorable.... <3

Anxious Friend

User ImageUser Image

Username: I R CL0WN
What are you questing for?: Kiki Kitty Plushie
Approximate market value: 570k.
Gold you have now: 34,086. Hooray! >.>
Link to quest thread (If you have one): I dun't have one. ]]:
But I do have a quest bar in my profile.
When did you join Gaia?: I started my old account character [[_Meep_] on August 14, 2005. And I started the account I'm currently using on January 12, 2007.
Post count: Put together? Or separate? Oh well I'll just do both.
500 posts for this account and 499 for my other account.
Your favorite animal: I'm not gonna lie, snow leopards have been my favorite animal since before I can remember. xPP
Where did you find this charity?: THE Charity List.
Anything else I should know?: Nope. Unless you wanna know more.
o.O

Anxious Friend

Anxious Friend

User ImageUser Image

Happy One-year-and-fourteen-days birthday!
xPP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces