YDA has nothing snazzy to say.

She's sleepy. 0.67889908256881 67.9% [ 74 ]
Pollwhore will still get their spot though. 0.32110091743119 32.1% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]

OtherWorldShukumei
Sailor_Chibi
BlueWaltz
Your_Destiny_Awaits

You must have copied this awhile ago, there's a part that's missing, but it's not a big deal (just curiosity for me).
Your profile doesn't have any of your post or registration information (so where'd you get it from?).
So, if all of this true, you do have proof of the cat item quest, and I don't doubt that. But if your information is true, I still can only give you a partial donation.

i did copy this awhile ago.i'm not sure why my profile doesn't have my posting information,and a partial donation is fine.anything at all to help is fine by me.lol.

Her profile is more than likely set to the new style, which doesn't show the post count and join date information. She would have to change it in order for you to be able to see it.

Yes, she does have a new profile and has to add that information to her profile in the edit stage. I didn't doubt that. I just wondered where she got the information from. 487 posts is not a rounded number... and the join date was not a general ball-park month and year. I just wanted to know how she got that information.

One of the other people that recently applied had a completely blank profile... and I'm still giving her a partial donation.
I want to make sure it's someone active that won't just disappear when I give them a donation, you know. I'm not a rich charity. ^-^

That's true, but I think if you have the new profile and you go to your account information, it tells you all of that stuff. Maybe not - I have the "old school" profile so that I can easily find out.
OtherWorldShukumei
Sailor_Chibi
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Sailor_Chibi
whee I just know how many people are going after the KiKis and CoCos, so it's really cool that you have a charity dedicated to them.

I tried to have an item-only charity once. It was for Angelic Pendants. It didn't go over too well at the time - Pendants weren't as expensive as they are now, so I had to open it to everyone.

I did the cat-specific charity because I don't have that much gold, and donating to only a certain number of people rather than everyone that comes in will make sure that I have plenty of gold to spare. Plus I love cats!

Having a charity for Angelic items might have worked out.

Hmm, that is a good way to cut down on the people you have to donate to! Very clever on your part. 3nodding Do you find it hard to get proof from some people about their quest?

Agreed. The KiKis just have something about them! They also go with more of my outfits, since I'm very partial to the Angelic line as opposed to the Nitemare line. KiKis blend in more.

Getting proof isn't too hard. It's usually in the form of a quest thread or a questbar in their profile or signature. I'd even take it if it was an item on their wish list in their profile. So if they don't have the quest thread (something that is more permanent), I require more activity on Gaia to help me believe they are genuine about wanting a cat item.

Yes! Kikis match so much better to stuff.

Hmm, good points. I know a lot of charities don't want to give to people who don't have quest threads, which is understandable - how otherwise do you know that the person is truly dedicated to the quest? They might just take your gold and go on a spending spree! So I think it's nice that you do give to those without threads.
canadian_trekkie
Good day, my fellow kitty-item questers! xd

hello! heart

Cluttered Cat

Sailor_Chibi
Hmm, good points. I know a lot of charities don't want to give to people who don't have quest threads, which is understandable - how otherwise do you know that the person is truly dedicated to the quest? They might just take your gold and go on a spending spree! So I think it's nice that you do give to those without threads.

Man, I had to change the rules at least four or fives times when I first opened in order to accommodate some of the applications that were put in. I think they're fair enough.
Username: [.i_like_pi.]
What are you questing for?: coco kitty
Approx. marketplace value: 106k
Gold you have now: none saved up for the coco
Link to quest thread (if you have one): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21483605 That is my demonbow quest thread but as you can see I also am questing a coco.
When did you join Gaia?: October 16, 2006
Your favorite animal: doggies and kitties and butterflies
Where did you find this charity?: YDA's siggy
Anything else I should know?:

Shy Giver

Kibou No Sora
Username: Kibou No Sora
What are you questing for?: cat items in the fallowing dream avi:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Approx. marketplace value: 3,768,600 Gold
Gold you have now: 3.5K
Link to quest thread (if you have one):

When did you join Gaia?: 10/18/2006
Your favorite animal: car
Where did you find this charity?: In my friends quest thread who was always saying how nice of a charty this is! smile
Anything else I should know?: I am a double hack victim and i have been an orginal memebr for quiete a while. I used to own all the cat items in that dream avi expect for the AFK and i currently have the cat tail from that dream avi also. smile

Accepted. As of tomorrow, your quest thread will be old enough.

Oh, and glad to know that your favorite animal is a car. xd
Hello kitty-fans!

Sorry, I'm a wee bit hyper. I'll be calm(er) soon.

Shy Giver

Just thought I'd throw this out there:
Does no one read about the process for questing mulitple cat items? You can put in an application for one of the items, and then continue to put in an application for each cat item following once you've gotten that item. Otherwise, I assume you want one donation, period. sad
I like the catscratch pants...

Shy Giver

dessertdesiert
I like the catscratch pants...

Really?
Yep.. I think I might quest for them after my kiki... but Kiki comes first!!

Shy Giver

[.i_like_pi.]
Username: [.i_like_pi.]
What are you questing for?: coco kitty
Approx. marketplace value: 106k
Gold you have now: none saved up for the coco
Link to quest thread (if you have one): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21483605 That is my demonbow quest thread but as you can see I also am questing a coco.
When did you join Gaia?: October 16, 2006
Your favorite animal: doggies and kitties and butterflies
Where did you find this charity?: YDA's siggy
Anything else I should know?:

Accepted. And you're really close to getting your Demonbow (they're still fairly cheap)! Just make sure that this donation goes towards your Coco, please. sad
Your_Destiny_Awaits
Does no one read about the process for questing mulitple cat items? You can put in an application for one of the items, and then continue to put in an application for each cat item following once you've gotten that item. Otherwise, I assume you want one donation, period. sad

So, the multiple donation request thingy works like this...
~submit first application (in my case, a Kiki)
~eventually get first item
~submit second application (eg, Coco- personally, something I may want to get)

Or am I off?
ninja Hello kitty people. ninja

Application
Username: Miss Almalexia
What are you questing for?: CoCo Kitty
Approx. marketplace value: 106-108k
Gold you have now: 54k
Link to quest thread (if you have one):
User Image

When did you join Gaia?: September 03, 2004
Your favorite animal: Warpstalker.. if fantasy counts. SO CUTE. whee
Where did you find this charity?: ...I forgot gonk
Anything else I should know?: -edited for secrecy- ninja

Shy Giver

canadian_trekkie
Your_Destiny_Awaits

So, the multiple donation request thingy works like this...
~submit first application (in my case, a Kiki)
~eventually get first item
~submit second application (eg, Coco- personally, something I may want to get)

Or am I off?

Yep, that's it. I give one donation per cat item, not one per person.

I also give out more donations to people that I think deserve it (mostly, I say I'm going to give out another donation to my previous applicants and tell them to post in this thread by a certain time. If they post, they get some gold. I give more gold based on progress and all that good stuff.) ArikmondaY and MoriTakashi got second donations from me just a few days ago.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff