Total Votes:[ 109 ]

Username: Luv_Wolves
What are you questing for?: Kiki Kitty
Approx. marketplace value: 252800
Gold you have now: 14953
Link to quest thread (if you have one): I don't have a thread
When did you join Gaia?: 5-10-2006
Your favorite animal: Well wolves, but also a Phoenix
Anything else I should know?: I see we're on the same quest, so you don't need to donate to me, but maybe someone else will smile

Shy Giver

For those of you that recently put in applications, I'll review them tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
I have a story I have to continue working on (homework basically) and I have classes from 2-9pm tonight (it's 12:15pm right now), so you can tell that I'll be busy.
I'm sorry that I'm making you wait.

As for the rest of you (those that I've already looked over the application and those that are getting a second donation), I'll get to you tomorrow either way. ^-^
Username: fox-of-darknes
What are you questing for?: Kiki
Approx. marketplace value: 256k
Gold you have now: 5349
Link to quest thread (if you have one): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23753217
When did you join Gaia?: about 3 years ago (look in profile)
Your favorite animal: dog
Anything else I should know?: my thred i just mayd to day and i have bin qesting to Kiki for a very LONG time i lost mmy kiki when i first join cuz it was don8ted to me.
OtherWorldShukumei
0Jackie0

ok i shall try...after i get my little items that dont cost a lot like the gift of the goddes and the mochi but then ill for sure quest the coco and then finaly the kiki [most expensive] i hope the kiki gose down a little sweatdrop

The Kiki has been dropping in price recently, so that makes me happy.

yes it makes me happy too but it will still take me a while
Hello! Nice Charity! I will apply... once I am a month old! whee... anyway... bump! heart

Shy Giver

Okay, so I'm finally free today. I'll look through all of the applications now. There's three that I remember off-hand.

Shy Giver

KaoticAngel
Username: KaoticAngel
What are you questing for?: Coco Kitty!
Approx. marketplace value: 109,550
Gold you have now: 45993
Link to quest thread (if you have one): KaoticAngel ' s Quest for a Coco Kitty
When did you join Gaia?: 01/25/2005
Post count: 685, I didn't start really playing on here until recently
Your favorite animal: That depends on the species we're talking about.. I don't have a specific favorite, but rather one that I like for each species... example- canine: wolf, bird: red tailed hawk.
Anything else I should know?: Um.. not that I can think of!

It seems that you recently got your Coco, so... thank you for applying though. ^-^

Shy Giver

magicheide
Here is a supportive post and my best wishes! heart

Thank you very much for your kind donation!

Shy Giver

KaoticAngel
I linked you in my quest thread, if that's ok?

Yep, that's fine. I would have linked to yours as well, but your thread is closed now since you got the Coco. ^-^

Shy Giver

luv_wolves
Username: Luv_Wolves
What are you questing for?: Kiki Kitty
Approx. marketplace value: 252800
Gold you have now: 14953
Link to quest thread (if you have one): I don't have a thread
When did you join Gaia?: 5-10-2006
Your favorite animal: Well wolves, but also a Phoenix
Anything else I should know?: I see we're on the same quest, so you don't need to donate to me, but maybe someone else will smile

It's not that I don't want to donate to you, but you don't meet any of the requirements, not even for some of a donation. Not only that, you have no proof of a Kiki Kitty quest, so I'm afraid I'll have to deny you.

You can still get a donation later when you do meet the requirements.

Shy Giver

fox-of-darknes
Username: fox-of-darknes
What are you questing for?: Kiki
Approx. marketplace value: 256k
Gold you have now: 5349
Link to quest thread (if you have one): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23753217
When did you join Gaia?: about 3 years ago (look in profile)
Your favorite animal: dog
Anything else I should know?: my thred i just mayd to day and i have bin qesting to Kiki for a very LONG time i lost mmy kiki when i first join cuz it was don8ted to me.

stare Your profile is very blank... It's probably just my computer. I'll go check it on another computer. For now, I'll put you down for a partial donation, and if I can get into your profile (since your quest thread is still too young) then I update the amount of gold I'll give you. *goes to sneak onto boyfriend's computer*

Shy Giver

Your_Destiny_Awaits

stare Your profile is very blank... It's probably just my computer. I'll go check it on another computer. For now, I'll put you down for a partial donation, and if I can get into your profile (since your quest thread is still too young) then I update the amount of gold I'll give you. *goes to sneak onto boyfriend's computer*

Even on Jon's computer, I can't see your profile. You might want to look into that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff