1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

systemfailure99's Partner

Toxic Contributor

6,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

Hello, there! This is a joint quest thread that's co-owned by systemfailure99 and myself, Dyed Zinc. We're two hobby artists that have been on Gaia for awhile and we usually spend our time hanging out with the D-Party. About a year ago we started a joint quest with two of our other friends but that died so now we're going on a more refined quest.

Rules:
- Follow the Gaia ToS
- Don't be a third derivative (*ahem, a jerk*)
- Feel free to stay and chat
(we drop item and art freebies from time to time)
- If you want us to link your thread/charity/guild check the appropriate post below
- We reserve the right to change and edit rules if necessary
- Have fun!

*Art displayed throughout this thread on the first page is done by systemfailure99 and myself

Toxic Contributor

6,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dyed Zinc, here and I'm ready to go on an EPIC QUEST with my Gaia bestie, systemfailure99. I've been on Gaia for more than a couple of years now and have developed an interest into honing my skills as an artist here. I usually hangout with the D-Party since I became a member and have become one of their Doodlez* artists. Other than that, well...I uhm...have this quest? I used to host a lot of event threads to giveaway items and gold but since the price of items have gone well above my spending limits, I was forced to quit. I really loved it and still miss hosting those events so I'll try to rekindle some of that here in my joint quest.

*Doodlez is the D-Party's official art shop in the guild. You can really get art for super cheap prices!

The items I'm questing are:

NONE AT THE MOMENT EXCEPT A BUNCH OF DIEDRICH AND TOXIC ITEMS!!!!

Dyed Zinc's Partner

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Hey there, I'm systemfailure99, but you can call me Sys (that's what most people call me here). Technically, I've been around Gaia since '06 but it was on a previous account that I ditched. During my time on Gaia, I usually donate to others, party with the D-Party, and make avatar art. On the downside, all that time spent making avatar art, donating and excessive partying has pretty much...dwindled my funds and increased my lack of motivation to make more art. Thus, I teamed up with my Gaia bestie, Dyed Zinc on this quest to get what we desire.

Main Quest for my friend:
N/A

My Main Quest:
N/A

Other Items
N/A

Going to a museum and checking out other artworks inspires me to do more art. That being said, I long for art of my current avatar as well as the following avatars:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toxic Contributor

6,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50

At the end of each month, we will be giving away some items or gold!

Prizes:

N/A collecting more prizes

Rules:

1. One ticket per donation
2. Only donators will be entered into the raffle
3. We will announce winners at the end of the month or beginning of next month
4. If we have no donators for that month, all prizes will be added onto next month's raffle.
5. We reserve the right to change and edit rules as we see fit!

March Ticket Numbers:

List of Donators
Currently Sleeping xd donated Ravioli Thief to Dyed Zinc
HelpPhil heart donated 250mil to systemfailure99
Sullen ForeverAngel emotion_bigheart donated 5bil to both Dyed Zinc and systemfailure99
Coyote and Fox heart donated 300mil to both Dyed Zinc and systemfailure99
Ella-Maie classified_diedrich donated [Animal] Gray Meowl Fur, SDPlus #438 Kid Kobe, Red G9 Laptop, and a Navy Pandy Pack to systemfailure99
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san donated Easter 2k14 Flock of Diedrichs to systemfailure99

THANK YOU!!!

Toxic Contributor

6,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50

Since Doodlez has been kind of slow in getting art requests, we're going to randomly give out art freebies to anyone who posts in this thread (not including us, the hosts - we already signed an agreement that we'll be art trading forever anyways). Check out the list below to see when we will pick and who was picked.

Page 5 -
Page 10 -
Page 15 -
Page 20 -
Page 25 -
Page 30 -
Page 35 -
Page 40 -

We will quote you in this thread with the art freeb, if you're the lucky duck who gets picked!

Systemfailure99's art style

Dyed Zinc's art style

Toxic Contributor

6,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50

Like our thread? Promote us, using the link below:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/sys-zinc-s-joint-quest-now-open/t.95694229/][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/es9hev.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Cool Places to Check Out

User Image

Konnata's Gold Item Quest*

*She's currently returning to Gaia after a long hiatus and not being able to access her old account. So if you ever want to donate your gold items to anyone, donate to her!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Make a wish quest!!!**
**Sullen ForeverAngel, who donated to us a hefty amount, is starting her own quest with TRAPP GOD OSCAR. If you ever want to donate, please donate to them. They're a really nice group.

Dyed Zinc's Partner

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Announcements

3/7/2015
We will be going on hiatus due to the upcoming D-Party events and our real lives outside of Gaia have more pressing issues to solve. We thank everyone for their support and wish them the best on their quests!

Toxic Contributor

6,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50

Dyed Zinc's Partner

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Reserved emotion_awesome

Dyed Zinc's Partner

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Yay! It's done! Finally...ugh too bad I didn't finish my art on time but at least we got this out of the way.

Now we can track our progress!

Toxic Contributor

6,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
systemfailure99
Yay! It's done! Finally...ugh too bad I didn't finish my art on time but at least we got this out of the way.

We'll always have time to edit and change things as we go along our journey so I'm not too worried about it.

If and when you get your art done, I'm pretty sure it will add a nice touch 3nodding
So how are the art requests coming along?

Dyed Zinc's Partner

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Dyed Zinc
systemfailure99

We'll always have time to edit and change things as we go along our journey so I'm not too worried about it.

If and when you get your art done, I'm pretty sure it will add a nice touch 3nodding
So how are the art requests coming along?
I'll send your headshot over to you once I get it completed...and you can add it to your quest post...did I show you the WIP yet?
I sort of free-handed it and it turned out completely different from my usual works :/

EDIT: I am almost finished with iandragon30's request!! They never got back to me about the coloring and stuff so I think I'm just going to go through with it. *sigh*

Toxic Contributor

6,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
systemfailure99
I'll send your headshot over to you once I get it completed...and you can add it to your quest post...did I show you the WIP yet?
I sort of free-handed it and it turned out completely different from my usual works :/

EDIT: I am almost finished with iandragon30's request!! They never got back to me about the coloring and stuff so I think I'm just going to go through with it. *sigh*
whee

I can't wait to see it! I'm sure it will look good. Oh and no, I haven't seen it yet. Is it on your dA?
lol I still need to finish hers also but idk if I want to digi-color it because...it's going to take me a longer time than usual. You know if you're still working on hers, you can put the art for here last.
We need to give the people what they need!

Dyed Zinc's Partner

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Dyed Zinc
systemfailure99

whee

I can't wait to see it! I'm sure it will look good. Oh and no, I haven't seen it yet. Is it on your dA?
lol I still need to finish hers also but idk if I want to digi-color it because...it's going to take me a longer time than usual. You know if you're still working on hers, you can put the art for here last.
We need to give the people what they need!
Psh, I know right?
That's my Gaia New Year's Resolution. But seriously, I think you should digital color it. I saw the drawing you did and it looks beautiful!

...and I didn't put it on my dA account because I wanted it to be a surprise heh heh...

Toxic Contributor

6,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
systemfailure99
Psh, I know right?
That's my Gaia New Year's Resolution. But seriously, I think you should digital color it. I saw the drawing you did and it looks beautiful!

...and I didn't put it on my dA account because I wanted it to be a surprise heh heh...
Blasphemy! I gotta see this!!

(btw, thanks - I'll see what happens when we get there)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff