1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 79 80 81 > >>

rem_xo's Sweetheart

Cat

rem_xo's Sweetheart

Cat

User Image

yum_cupcake The Thread

Hai hai! ◕‿◕
                    Welcome to my quest thread "Strawberry Cupcakes"! I hope that you'll find it fun here and see the fruits of my labor! >w<
                    I made this thread to seek help from you because I have a problem with the flash games in gaia.
                    I can't play zOMG (and now it's gone), Booty Grab is super lagging on me, and I can't play the other games as well. ; n ;
                    Without these, I can't earn that much gold to get these expensive things.
                    Except maybe doing some art but I still suck at it. So, any kind of help is super loved. c:

So...why "Strawberry Cupcakes"? I chose strawberry to match my previous name (I was iiP i n k b e r r y before)
                    and cupcakes to represent the things I am questing for.
                    I changed my name so the title doesn't fit anymore but ehhh. = u =
                    This is my second quest thread btw. I felt so lonely back on the first that's why I decided to make a new one! *Yay!*

I also have decided to talk to myself in this thread.
                    I've seen other users do this in the other forums and I thought, "why not?"
                    You're free to join me in here anytime, of course. ^ u ^

yum_cupcake The Owner

Yosh! Hi~ My name is Maya! That's what my friends call me but..
                    you can also call me Maeionnaise or Maeio.
                    Meeh..anything you want as long as it doesn't offend me.

I've been here on Gaia since Oct '10....at least in this account.
                    Originally, I've been here since '06 but things happened so...yeah.

Enough of that~ So, about me, I love cute and girly things, anime, manga, games etc, etc. ^o^
                    I live in a tiny unknown island where unicorns exist
                    and I have magic hair that glows when I sing! >‿<

|| Introduction || Rules: Steps to make a Cupcake || Cupcake Quest || Lovely Bakers || Strawberry Flavored Treats || Cupcake Contest || Cupcakes Achieved || Links in/out || Reserved

rem_xo's Sweetheart

Cat

User Image

✿Follow them or I'll bite chuu! >n<✿

yum_strawberry Follow the T.o.S. We don't want to get in trouble, yes?♥

yum_strawberry Respect others. Don't be rude please! I'll bite your head if you do. >w<

yum_strawberry Have fun. I'd love all of us to have fun in here~

yum_strawberry Please don't beg. I don't know how to reply to posts like this. I'm sorry.

yum_strawberry No Leet speak. I don't want to read t#!s k!nD of T3xt. Let us understand you. I'll always love you but still... ; u ;

yum_strawberry No Spamming, Swearing, or Trolling. PLEASE! >n<

yum_strawberry Don't quote the first page. You probably know why. ^w^

✿I will add rules if necessary.✿

|| Introduction || Rules: Steps to make a Cupcake || Cupcake Quest || Lovely Bakers || Strawberry Flavored Treats || Cupcake Contest || Cupcakes Achieved || Links in/out || Reserved

rem_xo's Sweetheart

Cat

User Image

✂- - - - - - - - - - -Dream Cupcake:
No dream avatar as of now.

yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

Cцrrently Qцєsтїйg:

High Priestess Tresses [x]
or
Ethereal High Priestess Tresses [x]

Progress:
20B//LBP
gonk

yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

What I'm baking next

xxHot Springs Hottie [x]
Spring Moth to A Flame [x]
Bird-brained Spring Friends [x]

yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

Side Quest

Art~su!
Fusion Charms

Any kind of help is deeply appreciated~♥

I also quest for art! But it is not really necessary for you to help me with this.
I usually go to the AF forum and ask for art.
Thank you in advance for your help! ^w^

|| Introduction || The Pink Rule || Cupcake Quest || Lovers/Donators || Strawberry Flavored Treats || Cupcake Contest || Links in/out || Updates || Reserved

rem_xo's Sweetheart

Cat

User Image

Thank you very much!

yum_strawberry A lot of anonymous people!
                          yum_strawberry xXxMystica-MysteryxXx
                          yum_strawberry 2 kawaii 2 care
                          yum_strawberry DoubleMintDreams
                          yum_strawberry nurse lunabutt
                          yum_strawberry Sirena Eri
                          yum_strawberry Sound Candy
                          yum_strawberry StarvstheForcesofEvil
                          yum_strawberry Lemur Himself (Almost half of the items on my wishlist! emotion_0A0 omg whyareyouspoilingmesomuuuuch? ; u ; )
                          yum_strawberry FUKLOR
                          yum_strawberry Aijuo (lots! And by lots, I meant more than 5 full trades! holy... emotion_jawdrop )
                          yum_strawberry Perfectly Wicked
                          yum_strawberry CinnamorolI
                          yum_strawberry ms LIGHT
                          yum_strawberry Arulina
                          yum_strawberry Stormborn Khaleesi
                          yum_strawberry SpringRoll (her guessing game was fun!)
                          yum_strawberry Skin Suit
                          yum_strawberry boyfreng

yum_strawberry Genyusai

KidJace
                          AshNic201
                          callen_black
                          XxStrawberry of LovexXx
                          xXmirmaidXx = flossy fox♥♥
                          hularoo13 = 375k♥♥
                          Ziggy Maru = 10k
                          Tahline = 9,676g + Laceback kerchief + Shovel Blade + Aquarium Fountain
                          Freakinspzmonkeys
                          Kirosomi = 5k
                          pafegirl + a cute banner! (check out the links in/out section)
                          Jellykans = red ink, brown ink, and black ink x 2
                          Lady Mirror
                          xKissAngelic = Cherry Blossom
                          illusen cam = Lunar Cowl + 100k♥♥
                          [poptart-domination] = 20,800g
                          CandiiRose = 17,500g
                          x-Honeyz
                          Va niquer ta mere = verizon red clutch, clam shell purse, several event items
                          -l- Dreamer -l- = 7,500g
                          SnM_Fairy
                          zaiisu
                          chicksineggz = 15k

|| Introduction || The Pink Rule || Cupcake Quest || Lovers/Donators || Strawberry Flavored Treats || Cupcake Contest || Links in/out || Updates || Reserved

rem_xo's Sweetheart

Cat

User Image

Let me draw for you~
I don't have an art shop and I have no idea how much my art costs.
So, I might do art for you in exchange of items or when I get bored instead.
It's because I'm not very confident with my drawing skills
Who knows?
Maybe I'll draw some people who often visit me here.
I dunno.

Here's an example:
I drew this recently for Moose Bubbles.
User Image

You can fill out this form so that I won't miss your post or....something.
Feel free to fill it out.
If I'm in the mood to draw, I might end up baking some art for you.
Mehehe~ =w=

[quote="creepy pastel"][align=center]Harroh!◕‿◕[/align][/quote]
[size=20][color=palevioletred]✂ - - - - -[/color][color=saddlebrown]I want your Freebie![/color][/size]
[list][list][list][color=saddlebrown][b]Name: [/b][/color] (your username)
[color=palevioletred][b]Reference: [/b][/color] (pic please~)
[color=saddlebrown][b]Hi~ How are you today? >‿<[/b][/color] (Hey? Yo? Wabababaharro?)
[/list][/list][/list]

rem_xo's Sweetheart

Cat

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurreитly тhinking
                          yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi

>w<

rem_xo's Sweetheart

Cat

User Image
                21 Oct 2016 - boyfreng gifted me Twinkle Toes! Almost had a heart attack with this one! I couldn't believe it. >u<♥
                14 Oct 2016 - Lemur Himself gifted me a Shy Delhpinium Gardener! Hubby keeps spoiling me ; u ;♥
                16 Aug 2016 - Sound Candy gifted me a Blossoming Princeless Princess! My heart wasn't prepared for that. She's a goddess.♥
                08 Mar 2015 - An anonymous ninja sent me a Peculiar Adorkable Bea! (I'm 100% sure that it's Genyusai though)♥
                08 Mar 2015 - Heeey~ Strawberry Cupcakes got revamped! I'm going to start baking these quests.♥
                03 Aug 2011 - bought Oisin's Blessing. Finally! Also started Princess Chime Quest.
                16 May 2011 - bought Sweet Lunarian.
                15 May 2011 - Bought AFK Scarf and Ascended Demon.
                o4 May 2011 - got Flossy Fox through item trade.
                o4 May 2011 - Strawberry Cupcakes opened.♥

rem_xo's Sweetheart

Cat

User Image
ЇИ

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/strawberry-cupcakes-a-s-t-ad/t.71467465/][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff304/Princess_Kiku/blinkie2.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/strawberry-cupcakes-a-s-t-ad/t.71467465/][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff304/Princess_Kiku/pink-wallpaper.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
Thank you pafegirl for this cute banner! C:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/strawberry-cupcakes-a-s-t-ad/t.71467465/][IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff304/Princess_Kiku/cupcakebanner.gif[/IMG][/url]

оцт (Banner size must be 200x40)

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

rem_xo's Sweetheart

Cat

rem_xo's Sweetheart

Cat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items