Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Bloodsucker

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
Introduction
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We decided to make a charity to help people on their quest,since we know that sometimes it's pretty difficult to complete a quest on a certain item.We wish to help as many as possible achieve their goals without requiring them or "forcing" them to chat here and spend time in our thread.of course people who wish to hang out here are welcome and we'll highly appreciate that.

Funds: Insufficient

Contents:
-1st post Introduction
-2nd post Rules
-3rd post Get to know cute-luna1
-4th post Get to know Pfefferminze
-5th post Application form
-6th post Receivers and Helpers
-7th post Contests
-8th post Affiliates
-9th post Credits
-10th post Reserved
-11th post Reserved

Co-owner:cute_luna1
2nd Co-owner: Pfefferminze

In case you're wondering about me...
I joined in Gaiaonline back in 2007(October).So I've experienced how this place was before the cash shop and many features that have been added the last few years.I'm pretty much a hard worker,I worked my butt off to raise the funds for this charity and I'm hoping it really lasts and goes well(that's why I could also use some outside help).People have been generous to me,I'm not gonna complain.I've also tried to pay back the kindness and generosity I've received mostly on an individual level.This is my very first official charity.
If you happen to read it keep in mind that I like contests(although luck isn't usually on my side)...but if you see some art contest near the neighborhood(meaning Charity/Quests),let me know by quoting me.I might want to take part you know,either to train my skills or cause the prize may really be of my liking.Thank you for the time you spent roaming my thread and reading this personal little info about me(if you did).

User Image

Timid Bloodsucker

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
Rules
-Follow the Gaia ToS
-Don't troll
-Send your donation to the charity to our mule,Harry Plumber
-Don't be ungrateful,people here will be working hard to keep this alive
-Be yourself

-Contest entries are to be PMed to the Charity mule,Harry Plumber.If you have any questions quote me or the mule or send a PM.

Godly Phantom

18,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Partygoer 500
Hello, I am cute_luna1, just call me Luna, xD

I love chatting with people a lot, xD
School's been busy lately so forgive me if i reply late sometimes, XD

Dislikes: Rude people,

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Hello, I'm Pfefferminze. Just call me Pfeffer ;3

I used to help here for a little bit too, but decided to quit my activities as a open donator.
I'll donate now here and there as Anon during Events or in Anon Threads.

You have two really nice girls here that run this charity and will take care of your needs.
Be nice to them, and don't forget: Even the smallest donation helps you toward your goal.
Always appreciate what you get and never forget to say Thanks, because being grateful doesn't hurt 3nodding
How does the charity's system work?

It'll only be depending on its contest as of now,mainly cause I won't have time to be saving funds to give away like before.
When I'm done with my classes and studies(in the summer),the previous system might come back.

Now go check the contests.
Receivers
(those who have received a donation from us)
-II Zeina II received 100k+White Delight (complete)
-Katamari Kitten received Devoted Spica (complete)
-Komoxchan received 50k (complete)
-Kaelfyre received 20k (complete)
-Inflamat Tep received 50k (complete)
-Zhao Le Er received 100k (complete)
-Freak Lunchbox received 70k (complete)
-Naturally Feline received 100k (complete)
-carrot et whip received 100k (complete)
-punky_brewster received 100k (complete)
-Megwinda received 80k (complete)
-Leonaenae received 60k (complete)
-Rinny Igarashi received 70k (complete)
-A r u r u received 100k (complete)
-Noxidot received 100k (given up)
-Absent_Minded_Smile received 200k (complete)
-CherryTaigaV2 received 200k (complete)
-ragnaroknroll received 200k (complete)
-M a n i a c a l Giggle received 200k (complete)
-MRS ANML received 100k (complete)
-Auden Lace received 100k (complete)
-ElenoreMari received 60k (complete)
- The Huntress of Artemis received 75k (complete)
-bee pollen received 300k (complete)
-SHAYIT received 300k (complete)
-VVishing received 100k (complete)
-SPONNNGE received 100k (complete)
-Duck Ponds received 300k (complete)
-FlawlessLashes received 600k (complete)
-Jager Bombe received 500k (complete)
-Tea and Cake Syndrome received 400k (complete)
-laevis received 500k (complete)
-Infinite Secrets received 400k (complete)
-Eroded Meander received 300k (complete)

Waiting list:

May re-apply after 6 months:
-II Zeina II
-Katamari Kitten
-Komoxchan
-Kaelfyre
-Inflamat Tep
-Zhao Le Er
-Freak Lunchbox
-Naturally Feline
-carrot et whip
-Megwinda
-Leonaenae
-Rinny Igarashi
-A r u r u
-Absent_Minded_Smile
-CherryTaigaV2
-ragnaroknroll
-M a n i a c a l Giggle
MRS ANML
-Auden Lace
-ElenoreMari
-bee pollen
-SHAYIT
-VVishing
-SPONNNGE
-Duck Ponds
-FlawlessLashes
-Jager Bombe
-Tea and Cake Syndrome
-laevis
-Infinite Secrets
-Eroded Meander

Helpers
(those who have helped us keep this going)
-Noxidot-500k heart
-Throwing Knives-300k heart

Game Items:
-Katamari Kitten(paper,flowers)**
-punky_brewster(papers,bug)

Contests

Look here!

-Art Contest
Draw one of the owners in Christmas clothing.
Award:User Image Let it snow

-Story Contest
Write a story related to Christmas.Make sure it gives the feeling of completion,no to be continued or sequels.(quote me if you have questions about the word limit)
Word limit :300-400 words will be 500-600 words
Award:User ImageKeiko's Cake
Contestant #1

-M a n i a c a l Giggle
White specks fell from the sky and coated the curly mane of a little boy. His little face pressed against the glass of the store as his large-set forest green eyes fixated on a particular item in the jewelry store. He kept still for a moment, long enough to worry the man that stood beside him.
“Arcenio, are you-“
Before the tall man could finish the little boy twirled around, his soft scarlet curls gently kissing his round face and a smile taking over half of his face as he glanced up at the taller male.
”Let’s buy it Poppa! I’ve saved up enough!”
His voice resonated with a pitch which matched his cute and petite physique. A smile pulled the corners of the man’s lips and he nodded, extending his hand for the boy to take hold of it.

Without warning the boy charged for the door, standing at the tips of his toes to push it open. Once inside he brought his small gloved hand to his head, swept his red curls behind his ear and walked over to the counter.
“Good evening ma’am,” he said his words barely making sense and the top of his head scarcely making it over the counter, though the woman standing behind the counter somehow understood and with a warm grin replied accordingly. He pushed his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small bag, placing it on the counter and standing on the tips of his toes. His father chuckled at the sight his son displayed, finding it unbelievably adorable. The taller male bent at the waist and scooped the boy into his arms, causing him to give a cheerful giggle.
“I’d like to buy that please,” he said pointing to a silver heart locket. The woman nodded and opened the purse, empting its contents into her palm before she frowned.
“This is nothing but three dollars in coins. The cost is-”

The man raised his hand silencing her before he placed Arcenio on the floor gesturing for him to go look at the decorations. The small boy peered at his father with curious eyes before he nodded and scurried away. The man waited until the boy was a distance away before turning to look at the blond haired woman.
“I’ll pay the difference. It’s an early Christmas gift for his baby sister.”
Moments later, Arcenio returned and gripped his father’s coat, tugging slightly as he peered up at the larger male. His father smiled at him and took his gloved hand, placing a small box into it. A smile graced his face and he closed his palms around it. “Thank you,” his small voice sounded as he peered down at the fist his hand created.

The man gave a slight nod of his head and the little boy gave a small wave as they advanced towards the door they came in, back into the blistering cold. The pair left the store not to return home but to the hospital where his newborn sister still occupied. There in that hospital room, the duo became a trio. The boy climbed onto his father’s lap, finding a comfortable spot before he pulled the box out of his pocket. Just on the other side nestled in his arms was his baby sister, red hair matching his own. He opened the box and took out the necklace, leaning forward and placing the necklace against her chest. He smiled warmly, the threat of tears in his eyes, as he opened it to show a picture of a woman.
“There, now you’ll always remember momma.”

Contestant #2
-Limina Mortem
“When we grow up, I want you to be my wife.”
“That’s a promise.”
---------------------------------------
“That’s a promise.” Such strong words spoken by toonaïve a girl to fully comprehend their meaning still reverberated in the mind of the boy who was now a man. He could not believe that ten years had passed since they last saw each other. Her smile, the playful way in which her hair danced whenever she turned around to look at him, her melodious voice that used to wake up all the animals in the neighborhood, all had set a powerful stamp upon his soul that only deepened with the years.

They had lost contact. He moved in another town, she remained where she was, and the beauties of childhood paled in front of the responsibilities that came along with adulthood. He still remembered his proposal; he wanted to pursue it to the end, though he doubted the woman that his playmate must now be would accept him as a life companion.

“Do you even remember?” He addressed the muffled question more to himself and pushed his hands against the table to steady his entire figure. Daniel was tired. The holidays offered him no rest and peace. On the contrary, he was kept at the office, lost between piles of folders and files he was supposed to sign. Disguised adults in the bulky Santa Clause sang outside the building, caroling and giving sweets to the children that so eagerly made their wish to the entity whom they represented.

With an angry scowl, he grabbed his coat and headed out, wishing he had not refused his mother’s invitation to dinner. She was probably the only woman in this world that still loved him despite his bad habits. He focused on this so intensely, that he failed to notice the car racing towards him. When he did observe however, it was too late, and he flew over like a rag doll, losing consciousness in a matter of seconds.
--------------------------
“Tell me, who gets hit by a car on 24th of December?” The voice awakened his senses sufficiently for him to realize he was attached to a hospital bed, attended by a nurse whose eyes were deadly familiar.

“Marry me.” He snapped, pushing himself in a sitting position. “You promised.”

“Daniel.” She shook her head, a smile lacing her lips. “You hit your head the first time you proposed. Are you making a habit out of this until I say yes?”

“Yes, and you’ll have to be there to help me recover.”

-Tek Tek Contest #1
Theme:Winter
Meaning...make a winter themed avatar using tektek.
Award:User Image Wintry Kisses
Winner: Limina Mortem
Entries:
Contestant #1:

-bee pollen

Contestant #2:

-Eroded Meander
Quote:
The Ice Queen in the midst of a portal of her homeland, the one who controls winter with just using her hand.
With the tip of her finger, all hailstorms calm.
She keeps the mortal world safe from such hazards, though secluded from it, she strives to protect the world she used to be from.

Contestant #3:
-body piercing

Contestant #4:
-Limina Mortem

Contestant #5:
-JVGreek

Contestant #6
-M a n i a c a l Giggle

Contestant #7
-MayXaoMaoi

-Tek Tek contest #2
Theme:Fairytales
Make an avatar inspired by fairytales.Not cosplay of characters that have made appearances in movies/animated movies(ex.no Disney cosplay like Ariel.If you wanna make a little mermaid avatar for example make your own version of how you imagine her,don't submit Ariel).Also provide a segment of the fairytale in the description.EDIT: TekTek entry may be from a popular fairytale or your very own creation.
Award:User Image November 2012 Letter
Winner: JVGreek
Entries:
-bee pollen
Segment (original):
Elliot ran frantically through the hall of silver white birch trees, His face pink with the cold, his lungs burned as he gasped in the freezing air. Again he heard the childish laugh, it's tone more sinister than before. He stopped. Out of breath, confused and lost without a clue of his beloved Princess Elenore's location.

Then he saw him.

"Are you looking for the girl - the one with all the fancy baubles and the long flowing hair?" A small satyr with a mischievous grin peeked from behind one of the trees, then softly, quickly padded over to the defeated Elliot who rested his hands on his knees, hunched slightly in a moment of rest. The fawn's nose was also pink with the cold, or perhaps that was the natural coloring of his face, as his fur seemed pink as well and a tall silver crown with an opulent pink jewel inlaid on the front sat as crooked on his head as his secret hiding smile. The fawn's eyes seemed to smile too, with greed...with hunger. Elliot, though out of place, felt no fear for he had it on good authority that fawns, even winged fawns such as this rare creature before him, did not eat people.

"You-you know...whom I seek..." Elliot gasped. Slowly regaining his breath he straightened himself slightly in defiance to the wily creature before him, who was obviously up for a game of some kind.

The fawn tsked at him. "Such anger in those eyes! Such determination! I detected the heat of your passion from miles away in this cold land!" He paused, then cockily added: "of which I am Prince!" His pink nose gleamed in the air as he jutted it forward with pride. "I'm sure others have detected it too...others less...friendly..." He burst into laughter as a terrible howl echoed in the silvery distance. A dusting of snow was shaken from an overhanging branch by the sound. WOLVES.

Elliot froze. He had to find Princess Elenore and now.

"Where is she?!" Elliot roared, reaching out to clutch the fawn who hovered out of range, plopped on the ground and - giggling, pranced in the snow around him leaving behind a trail of light hoof prints.

"My father, the King, has her hidden, hidden somewhere you will never find - unless I were to help you!" The fawn sang tauntingly.

Elliot heard a low growl coming from deep in the forest behind him.

"...but my aid comes with a price." The satyr added, more sullenly now.

Elliot raised his eyes and saw the fawns face had fallen to a new expression of evil and he could not imagine what task was about to be given to him in order to save poor Princess Elenore, the woman he loved.

Contestant #2:
-ChAiNsOnChAoS
Segment:
She looked untouchable. Unlike my body which felt frozen and dead within the snow, the woman's skin gleamed with light and her lips did not quiver like mine. Her lips. They smirked in humor at my arrival because she probably thought I wouldn’t come. But I had to.

She had him. My prince, my friend, my heart. He lay next to her almost completely naked on the frozen icy ground and at the moment I wanted to run to him and wrap my arms around him. To bring warmth back into his body but I can’t for he is under her spell.

“Do you really think that you, some common girl, can really defeat me?” Her words cut me like shards of glass and I wanted to cry for she was right. I am nothing more than a common servant girl who has fallen in love with the prince of the castle. My heart ached and for the hundredth time I thought about giving up.
However, as I clinched my eyes shut from her crippling gaze my mind went back to the memories before she had arrived. The prince was handsome, yes, but I hadn’t fallen for him simply because of looks. We had talked about many things like politics and food and…dreams. We had become friends. Soon I did begin to think of him secretly care of him and when he told me that he cared for me I thought that there were such things as miracles.

I needed a miracle now. I opened my eyes and tried to give her a strong look even while my face felt frozen in place like a statue. “I think that love can defeat anything.” I feared my words might be lost to her in the wind but she laughed happily like I had told an amusing jest. “Love? Such power does not exist within that word. You are a fool to think such a thing, but I will humor you. Come, use this “love” of yours and try to break my spell on the prince.”

Her challenge ran a chill down my spine but at the chance to approach him I could not deny myself. I rushed to him and fell into the snow as I gathered his cold body in my arms. “Phillip-Prince Phillip. It’s me, Calida. Everything’s going to be alright now. I’m here to bring you back to the castle. Your mother is sick with worry and your brother…he wishes to apologize. He wants to make things right again. Please, let’s go back. Phil-Prince Phillip open your eyes.”

At my request his beautiful blue eyes opened slightly and I gasped at how empty they looked. “Phillip.” I whispered in despair. He stared at me for a moment, but then his eyes moved to look at the Ice Queen. The spell made him obsessed with only her, like a slave himself and a cry escaped my lips as his attention went to her.
I grabbed his head with my hands and turned him so that he was looking into my eyes. “Phillip, don’t you recognize me? Please we need to go back to the castle! You’ll die here and I-“. My words break for a second as tears almost begin to fall, “I would die along with you.” He stares at me completely void of emotion and at this moment I fear all is lost.

The Queen is laughing behind me in triumph and I suddenly want to give her a good slap. How dare she do this to him! He didn’t deserve such a fate and I won’t allow him to endure it! “I have my answer, you know. To your question you asked me before all of this happened. The answer is yes. I would follow you anywhere because I love you.” With that I take his ice-covered lips into mine and close my eyes as all the strength within my heart begs for his response.

And then…the snow began to melt.

Contestant #3:
-JVGreek
Segment:
Khione

As Snow falls on the ground
An immortal that once was bound,
Becomes awake-,
With a little shudder and Shake.

Her Skin as pale as winter
Flawless without splinters
Glistens and Shines
No wrinkle-like lines.

My wings distal end on my backbone
Shimmers like crystals being blown
Lips so blue
Like glaciers frozen through.

I am a goddess, without a doubt
I am what this poem was all about
I could give winter a certain glow
For I am Khione the embodiment of snow.

Contestant #4
-MayXaoMaoi
Segment:
The Wist
A strangely, eerie and beautiful creature. With wings of black and eyes of gold, it is half human, half beast. It tends to lure men into it's territory, and then, with it's alluring face and voluptuous body, enslaves them for eternity.

Random Number Generator #1
From 1 to 4000,

-generate 1234
Prize: Princess Honore User Image
Winner:
-generate 2426
Prize:Oculus Mythica User Image
Winner:
-generate 3175
Prize: Fay Cervidae User Image
Winner:
-generate 657
Prize: Peyo Coded Memories [imghttp://tektek.org/gaia/thumbnail/1001753.png[/img]
Winner:

Guess the video game
-Who might this character be?

Prize: Winter Rose User Image
Winner: Regine Masilang

-Which game does this location come from?

Prize: Zorya Polunochnaya User Image
Winner: Artsy Kittyn

Deadline December 24th January 10th
Minimum entries: 3 per contest
All Entries are to be PMed to Harry Plumber.
You may enter in 2 contests at most.
Tek Tek avatars have no price limit.
-For RNG,PM me with the page number you won,if you did.I'll check it and then send trade to the winner.

Affiliates
Credits
*Noxidot for making a banner for the thread!
*Pfefferminze for putting funds in too.
*Leonaenae for making the second banner!

Timid Bloodsucker

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
Start posting heart

Timid Bloodsucker

9,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
So anyone online?