Yes! 0.75 75.0% [ 15 ]
No. :( 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
I like eating them.... 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

User Image
User Image
User Image

Hello! My name is Silvrya. Sometimes I am a bear. When I am not a bear, I am often something else. This is my quest thread, where I keep track of things that I want (as my wishlist is quite cluttered) and thank people who have helped me before and hopefully meet and converse with many lovely people. There are also contests which I am hosting. You should join them.

Any help on any of my quests will also be awesome and greatly appreciated but it would also be wonderful if you just come visit and hang around with me!!!<3
User Image
User Image
User Image

For Items. I know, I have a lot of quests but there were things I've wanted for a while that I've never gotten enough gold to buy. I'm posting these items here. Donations, tips, etc. would be wonderful but not necessary. I would be just as happy if you come in and sit down and talk about wonderful things.

Main Quests

User Image

Donations will be loved.

Side Quests

User ImageCelestial Array
User ImageStarlit Promise
User ImageDelicate Death
User ImageWinter Dancer
User ImageCompass of Seidh
User ImageZodiacal

Completed Quests

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

HoshiforYemaya's Pearl
cassiefor40 000 gold
EyriforAquatica
LadiforSnow Feather

I am not posting anyone's full name for privacy's sake.

User Image
for50 000 gold
User Image
User Image

User Image

1. Following the theme of fishes, the person who makes the best water themed avatar using tektek gets first pick of one of the three prizes. Second place gets second pick and third place gets the last prize.
seafoam gown
surf scarf
Octopus Neck Wrap

2. First person to post on Page 50 gets 10 000 gold!!!

The prizes are sort of small for now... but once this thread starts up, the contests will get bigger. *hopeful
User Image
User Image

User Image

1. No -isms etc.
2. Follow Gaia ToS
3. No Quoting the any post from the first page.
4. No Hacking/Spamming, etc.
5. Be nice to everyone here.
6. Have fun!
User Image
User Image
User Image

Akira of Yume No KuniforComing back and keeping me company! <3
User Image
User Image
User Image

With the modern human population, many fish populations are being over fished, and are not doing very well. In order to stop that and allow for sustainable fishing practices, please pay attention to what kind of fish you eat.

Here, you can find a printable card which tells you which fish are best to eat in your region. It only has the United States though. sad

Also, here is a good website with information on a lot of fish. It is fun to look through if you also like fish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff