Total Votes:[ 1 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Angelic Entrepreneur

15,150 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
HELLO GAIAN heart

This is my first time to post a quest thread since I really want to have my dream avi/items. I also have a charity thread for newbies. Please help me out reach my goals and also help the newbies in need.

Please click on the banner to redirect to my newbie charity thread:
User Image

DONATIONS:
1. There are 2 types of donations:
a. Donations for the author. (Please name your trade with "A DONATION TO THE AUTHOR")
b. Donations for users. (Please name your trade with "A DONATION TO USERS")
2.I hereby, promise to give all your donations that are addressed to users that I will honestly declare the amounts that are given and the amounts distributed.

Angelic Entrepreneur

15,150 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
wahmbulance MY QUESTS AND WISHLIST (ALL DONATIONS ARE WELCOME) wahmbulance

arrow I also sell game items to add-up my gold amount for my quest.
arrow GAME ITEMS FOR SALE

User Image

User Image

Angelic Entrepreneur

15,150 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
heart DONATION'S LIST heart

NOTE: All donations will be listed here. (Username and amount)

DONATION TO THE AUTHOR: 0

DONATION TO USERS: 0

FROM GAME ITEMS' STORE:
ozkur ~ 1,400,000g
peipei94 ~ 7,700,000g + 23,000,000g

THANK YOU heart heart yum_puddi yum_puddi
sounds fun good luck on your quest.

Angelic Entrepreneur

15,150 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
Giga Paladin acefreedom
sounds fun good luck on your quest.

thank u, i hope i could also help others in need...

Angelic Entrepreneur

15,150 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
thank anon gift giver......thank u so much....

Beloved Genius

7,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Friendly 100
bump heart

High-functioning Smoker

12,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
bippity bop

Angelic Entrepreneur

15,150 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
hello guys any ideas for my thread's christmas event?be giving lots of prices.......

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
babyscarlet25
hello guys any ideas for my thread's christmas event?be giving lots of prices.......

Depends on what kind of contests you're hoping to do. There's the option to vote forward a winner, but sometimes people get friends to help with the voting, so they may not be fair. Picking a winner with the random number generator is the safest bet, but wont do if it's some kind of skill being judged. Dice rolls can be fun when having a list of prices to be won, but they are completely random, and all prices may not be won, or won right away. The method is usually trickier than the theme itself. 3nodding

Angelic Entrepreneur

15,150 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
NocturnalVeil
babyscarlet25

Depends on what kind of contests you're hoping to do. There's the option to vote forward a winner, but sometimes people get friends to help with the voting, so they may not be fair. Picking a winner with the random number generator is the safest bet, but wont do if it's some kind of skill being judged. Dice rolls can be fun when having a list of prices to be won, but they are completely random, and all prices may not be won, or won right away. The method is usually trickier than the theme itself. 3nodding

yeah ur ryt,sometimes rolling dice is not fair, i want a contest that would distribute all the prices.....and also christmas is approaching maybe i could do so holiday event,

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
babyscarlet25

yeah ur ryt,sometimes rolling dice is not fair, i want a contest that would distribute all the prices.....and also christmas is approaching maybe i could do so holiday event,

In that case it's probably easiest to use a random number generator to draw winners, perhaps from a specific page or on a specific date. 3nodding

Angelic Entrepreneur

15,150 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
NocturnalVeil
babyscarlet25

In that case it's probably easiest to use a random number generator to draw winners, perhaps from a specific page or on a specific date. 3nodding

maybe i would choose a contest then winners from specific pages,,, but still thinking of the prices....and to promote the thread, i am also thinking of a tektek contest...

DarkRybrin's Queen

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
babyscarlet25
maybe i would choose a contest then winners from specific pages,,, but still thinking of the prices....and to promote the thread, i am also thinking of a tektek contest...

The best ways to keep a thread going is by posting a lot every day. You could also hire a bumper to give the thread a few extra pushes to the first page. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff