Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Giver

Generous Giver

Yuuka Kurokawa

Let me know what you think we should do about the GAIA item section of the charity. PM this account or post in the Open Discussion part of the Guild Staff Chat.

Lonely Browser

Note to self: You have a few more images to do in the last list section. White List, Nudist Love List, Grey List, and Black List.

Lonely Browser

I think I'm now done with all imaged. Maybe one more signature image, but otherwise, the front page is done.

Generous Giver

Charities sure have changed a lot over the years. Now there are contests, RNG, raffles. They don't feel like charities to this oldbie.

Lonely Browser

Generous Giver

UltaMatt's Princess

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
I'll be on tomorrow so I can look over everything.

Generous Giver

UltaMatt's Princess

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
*crawls in* I hate pneumonia... gonk

Lonely Browser

Sorry you're sick. /pats

I took a small break from Gaia. Need to finish things up in the charity.

UltaMatt's Princess

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
lilmissy4205
Sorry you're sick. /pats

I took a small break from Gaia. Need to finish things up in the charity.
It's okay. ^_^

Generous Giver

User Image

Thank you for your patience throughout the end of April. As you might have noticed, the charity has undergone a LOT of changes. We are no longer just a B/C charity due to unpopularity, the Gaian economy, and the stagnant "low" pricing in B/C shops. We do still offer aid to those who are questing strictly for a B/C pet and those forms can be found at the front.

As for our GAIA Item system, that is still pending. We are still trying to iron out just how much we could possibly afford to donate in this inflated market, what sort of gold cap we would need to have especially with older items such as Panda Hats, Halos, Devil Tails, etc.

This is a very different time for us since we changed charity focus right before the economy went pear-shaped. Before it would have been simple to continue with our weekly donation system, but now we have to research how other charities do it.

And to be honest, we're so old school that seeing all these RNG charities is very odd to us. So please pardon us in our old age and adapting to new things.

Again, B/C applications are open, but GAIA Item applications are now pending.

UltaMatt's Princess

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Woo both items and B/C pets!

Generous Giver

Holding two jobs is very time consuming. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items