Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupine Guardian

Hello and welcome smile

My name is Belyc and I am questing Kitsune Mask Cloud MC Ancient Katana 500 Blue Ink Merlin's Hat (from Dernier*Cri). Feel free to chat and bump, but please, no advertising outside of your siggys. The purpose of this thread is to track my progress, thank donors, and provide a place for people to come and chat or even bump for gold. I will be holding a contest which is mentioned in a later post.

1) Intro
2) Rules
3) Donors (thank you!)
4) Contest
5) Oh, what I'll do for gold!

User Image

I'm not sure where Tektek gets it's price info from, but here's what I got from Gaia's MP:
Store Price: 5,700,500 gold
Lowest Buy Now Price: 5,600,000g
I seem to recall when Dernier*Cri opened the announcement said prices were subject to change at
any time for no reason (or something to that effect) so maybe it went up after Tektek added the item.

Lupine Guardian

Rules:
There are not a lot of rules for this thread, but here are the few that exist:

1) Please be polite
2) Please, no advertising in your posts (siggys excluded) unless we have agreed otherwise
3) Proper grammar, punctuation and not using chatspeak is appreciated
4) No begging from me or other visitors

I'm not big on rules so hopefully I won't need to add any more wink

1) Intro
2) Rules
3) Donors (thank you!)
4) Contest

Lupine Guardian

Donor's Corner:

Kitsune Mask Donors:
Timain: 200g
Dustbudde: 5,000g + 3,000g
Kithandra: 3,000g
HollywoodH: 5,200g
Queen Brandi Rose: 300g
Arekuchan: 10,000g
polkaroo79: 5,000g

Cloud MC Donors:

Bustymellons: donated the whole MC!

Ancient Katana Donors:
MissMZT: 500g + 2000g
x3REBECCA: 3000g
Kithandra: 5000g + 10000g
Timain: 4000g
Arcane Toaster: 21000g
Deathsdoor20: 13000 Mythrill Coin

Blue Ink (10+ bottles) Donors:
HollywoodH: 11+
Ellavemia: 24
Silken_g1: 21
lind09a: 30
Bustymellons: Blue Body Dye!
*Smaller donations acknowledged in thread

Merlin's Hat Donors:
caora: Faun Legs (270K+) Wow! heart

Feel free to donate if you are so inclined, but donating is not necessary to hang out in the thread. Good conversation is also appreciated.

1) Intro
2) Rules
3) Donors (thank you!)
4) Contest

Lycanthropos rolled 0 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Lupine Guardian

Contests:

Kitsune Mask Contest Prize: May 2008 Letter (concluded)
When we get to 250 pages, I will post a random number between 1 and 250. This will decide which page the winner is on. I will then post another random number including however many posts are on said page, and that person will win the May 2008 Letter.
Winner: x3REBECCA

Mini Contest Prize: Benny the Puppy (concluded)
To get the ball rolling, I will have a second mini-contest. Once we get to 50 pages I will use the same formula for the main contest to pick a winner for Benny the Puppy.
Winner: dustbudde

Mini Contest II Prize: GO Helmet (concluded)
Our second mini contest features the versatile GO Helmet. This contest spans pages 51 - 150. I will use the same formula of random numbers for page and post as in the main contest to determine the winner.

Ancient Katana Contest Prize: WTF Hat (concluded)
To decide the winner I will post a random number between page 129 and the page on which I reach the goal. This will decide which page the winner is on. I will then post another random number including however many posts are on said page, and that person will win the WTF Hat.

Halloween Giveaway Prize: Jack's Grab Bag 2k7 (set of eight) (concluded)
This contest was a surprise givewaway open only to the regular posters/bumpers in the thread as my way of saying "Thanks for your company and I'm glad you're here." Standard rules applied. Random number pulled for page of winner, and then for post of winner.
Winner: MissMZT

Holiday Contest: Imperial Queen (concluded)
Roll Four 10-sided dice and get a 6 or 37 and win an Imperial Queen! If you roll the winning number, PM me with the page number. If nobody rolls the winning number(s) between now and December 24th, I will pick a winner at random. Random winner selected between page 184 (with the contest announcement) and the first post I make on December 24th.
Winner: Timain

Merlin's Hat Main Contest: October 2008 Letter (active)
This is the most expensive item I've quested for and I expect it to take a while. All the help you can provide by bumping and donating is greatly appreciated, so bump often and increase your chances of winning! When we get 250 pages of Merlin's Hat quest action (between pages 248 & 499), I will generate a random number between 248 and 499. This will decide which page the winner is on. I will then post another random number including however many posts are on said page, and that person will win the October 2008 Letter.
Winner: TBA

Merlin's Hat Mini-Contest: Street Fighter IV Megapack (active)
To get things up and running again, we'll start with a mini-contest. It will also give me time to select a prize for the main contest. Roll twenty 20-sided dice, and first to roll 333 wins! (Please notify me via PM) If we get 50 pages (248 - 299) without a winner, I will use the same random number formula to pick a winner for this contest as for the Merlin's Hat Main contest.
Winner: TBA

1) Intro
2) Rules
3) Donors (thank you!)
4) Contest

Lupine Guardian

So your curiosity got the better of you, did it? You want to see what tricks the man will perform to earn gold for his fancy hat? OK, then here they are:

Signs
I make signs and display them for you while wearing a goofy hat. Why the hat you ask? Don't I look goofy enough? Well, yes I do, and I just like the hat. I dye & trim my beard from time to time, so results may vary. I use index cards, so keep that in mind when deciding what text you may want on your sign. You may also request an expression wink
Examples: X | Y | Z

Avvie Art
Oh? Did your ears perk up. I owe it to you as a decent human being to forewarn you that I make the most horrendous drawings available on the Internet. Heinous, criminal drawings. But if you're willing to plunk down some gold, I'm willing to draw your avvie into something that will either turn your stomach or make you laugh your head off.
Examples X | Y

How much is all this sugary goodness? Although I'm in fund raising mode, I'm not going to gouge you. Actually, I come pretty cheap.
Signs: 2,500 gold and you get 2 poses.
Avvie Art: I request 5,000 - 20,000 gold, you decide, but 5K is the bottom limit. I really do the best of my ability, but if you looked at the examples, well, you've seen my ability xd

1) Intro
2) Rules
3) Donors (thank you!)
4) Contest

Lupine Guardian

3,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Bump

I hope i win

3,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
La la la la lama dramallama

3,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
This is a great contest i so mutch hope i win heart

3,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I really love those iteams.

The wings are just wow, so pretty and love those eys, they are so cool 3nodding

3,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Thanks you so much for making this contest heart

Lupine Guardian

Timain
Thanks you so much for making this contest heart

You're welcome for the contest smile And thanks for the donation - it's much appreciated.

Good morning, Everyone!

Lupine Guardian

It's cloudy and chilly here today, and it's supposed to rain off and on all weekend - boo! I am so ready for sunny days and warmth.

Lupine Guardian

Well I suppose it is a bit early for people to be chatty LOL I'll check back later.

||♥|| bump ||♥||

|♦|hi
|♦|good luck to your quest
|♦|
|♦|

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items