Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lumiere Noire KiKi Kitty Plushie Sweet Lunarian Forgotten Reverie Forgotten Reverie Bundle (9 Pack) Ancient Katana Demonic Anklets Literary Luxury Monthly Collectible Letter for August 2012
Im sorry.
Rules and Form

1. Post your Quests IN the forum only, No PMs for any reason please unless in a contest I ask you too.

2. To win items/freebies fill the form out below, dont worry if what
your questing im not giving away, I have pure I will also be giving away to some people, and the items I don't hold you to 'keep' if you do recieve items being given, as for freebies there is no form, hang around and who knows (:

3. Dont beg

4. Be Pacient with giveaways, im not going to be on here constantly, the more you hang around the more chance you may have of getting freebies of course, chat amongst yourselves, who knows you may find a random gift for yourself!

Do not quote my posts from the front Page

Fill out this form

Copy and Paste below and fill out please, then go ahead and Post it, do not PM me it.
>>>>

What Item are you Questing?:
Why are you questing this item?:
How long have you been questing for?:
Why should I chose you to help?:
What would your first reaction be if you got it?:

Things up for grabs!

Kiki Kitty Plushie

Ancient Katana

Mystery Prize

Lumere Noire

Literary Luxury

Monthly Collectible letter for August 2012 x 1

Pure

and More to come!

Q & A

Q: But how can I win?
A: I will be monitoring peoples quests which they post in the thread, and will at random times pick winners who will get free items, except from this, check out the Contests and you can win free stuff too

Q: So the items given are random?
A: Exactly, unless its to do with a Contest, when I will no doubt name the item being given

Q: How long is this Giveaway thread going to be up for?
A: Two weeks max, so don't worry about having to wait 'Months' for a free item or two (:
White List
Black List

Sparkly Reveler

11,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bump and g'luck ^_^
xxxKirakishou
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bump and g'luck ^_^

ninja

Wealthy Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas