Welcome to Gaia! ::

----------STOPPED--------

INARI'S BEADS

I guess, for me, questing for Inari's Beads would be all about one of it's features, "kitsuneme". I want that! whee and also its other features that I find really cute. whee It's all about the cuteness, dude. mrgreen

Kiki Kitty - I started this thread with Kiki Kitty as my quest. I just decided to concentrate first on Inari's beads, but I would surely proceed with it after this.

BUMPERS ARE LOVED! heart
I'm also hoping for affiliates 3nodding
And if by chance, I'm online.. you could always have a talk with me. blaugh

Current Lowest Buy Price on Market Place:

200,000+-300,000+
It's because the generation doesn't really matter because correct me if I'm wrong, the kitsuneme is always there in every generation.

My current Gold:

100,000+

CONTENTS:

1. Introduction
2. Donators
3. Link my Thread Please
4. Bumpers and Luck givers
5. It's what I think..
User Image

DONATORS: whee heart

1. suicidium - Thanks a lot! whee for donating several items and for being the first. 3nodding heart
2. AmanitaVirosa - 10k and a flower. Thank you so much!!! 3nodding A first for me to receive such a big help. whee heart
3. anonymous benefactor - Ohhhh-kaaaaayyy...? mood bubble. Thanks a lot! heart it'll surely help my quest! 3nodding whee
4. Shadow-eyes - 4k. thaaaaanks!!! uber whee heart
5. anonymous benefactor - Loving Heart Mood Bubble. well, if you were also the one who donated the other mood bubble, or not hehe. thank you so much for helping!!! whee heart
6. Camillerie - Hermit Crab. Thanks! whee It'll help even if it's not yet a kitty. 3nodding whee heart
7. iiRainbow-Chan - 2 skittles crazy core face paint, 140 tokens, basic fishing rod, Grade F Fish bait (5) and 2k. Thank you so much!! heart whee I don't know if you're a newbie or just a mule but I appreciate your help! really. 3nodding whee heart
8. Kiwi has a waffle - 4k. Green Heart Hairpin. Silver Tiara with Emerald. Thank you so much!! It'll help. whee heart 3nodding
9. foliedeux - 2k. thanks!!! I'll really try to be a regular bumper in your charity thread, I've witnessed it's opening whee heart
10. .xMonroe - 20k. OH MY GOSH!! heart whee Thank you so much!!! whee it's really a big lift. It liven me up to keep this going. 3nodding heart whee
11. AnonyMuse Charity: Neshira Namea Returns - 2k. Thank you so much!! heart whee
12. Murasaki Ryu - 5k. Thanks a lot!! heart whee
LINK MY THREAD PLEASE?

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/inari-i-want-your-beads-_-it-s-my-quest/t.49324893/][img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/algel/IMG0746A.jpg[/img][/url]

THANKS A LOT! heart

LINKS OUT:
Just message me the codes of your links. 3nodding

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

LUCK GIVERS AND BUMPERS: mrgreen
[often or just once. I appreciate it. 3nodding ]

1. a lovable spade
2. XXneko_waffleXX
3. Vain Ziler
4. NiccaWoodStar
5. -Arr.-
6. Lovely Coco
7. Froot Tarts
8. Soul-Kit
9. xEFFxBEEx
10. AmanitaVirosa
11. BembemG
12. Deschaine
13. sweet spells
14. Emma Jane-Chan
15. Prophet Moi
16. Skarlis
17. Soseyaz
18. NaTeni
19. Darks Lanfear
20. rawrspandax
21. Scottiebears MiaKitty
22. MiaKitty go ROWR
23. lenxivy
24. OMG its Nuts
25. rushedSOUL
26. XxMoonlightzSongzxX
It's what I think..

MAY 20, 2009

I'm actually planning on changing my quest. It means changing also the planned allotment for every gold that has been donated to me.

It's just that, everyday.. or every time I get on here and do my quest thingy, It makes me think about, how much more time I would surpass to be able to get that kitty and what would be the outcome? in terms of satisfaction. Yes, I know. I said that I've long been wanting that kitty since I signed up here but after some time, I came to think that maybe I could get first, a certain item that has much more features in it and a lot more cheaper than the price of the kitty and somehow, add up some items on my avatar that could make it cool enough but not expensive.

And, quest on the kitty after those modifications and maybe.. just maybe.. the price of the kitty, at that time could be lower. =3

I'm really thinking about it because I really want to accomplish something great (as for my own taste >.< ) for my avatar before the classes resumes. I only have about, 2 weeks, minus some other stuff that I should do in my human life.

Guys, you could always share your insights (I need it). It'll help me decide.
- DONE! mrgreen
good luck, hon. (:
a lovable spade
good luck, hon. (:

WEEE.. whee THANKS!
bump whee good luck wink
XXneko_waffleXX
bump whee good luck wink

THANKS! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items