Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

Welcome to my Quest Thread.
I have re-opened this Quest thread after one year, the original thread can be found here.
I've decided to finish this last quest then help run a small charity, help others like me ♥
Come in, sit down, bump, chat, whatever :3.

Table of contents
- Welcome/Update
- Rules
- Quests
- About me
- Donators <3
- Updates
- Reserved
- Reserved

Updated February 23rd, 2016.

I've been away for Gaia for many years now, but it's fun to come back to see what my teenage self-used to get up to in her free time. Questing and Gaia were an outlet and escape from so many things in my life then. Thank you to all those who befriended me and supported me. Much love, Ally.

Dapper Explorer

Rules ~

- Be nice, not being nice will result in an angry quester >.<;
- No stretching my page!
- Don't bug my regulars, don't beg from my donors.
- No advertising, unless it's siggy advertising.

Ally will add more later //runs

Dapper Explorer

Quests ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 2,600,297 Gold
After Exclusions: 1,855,297 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Wed to Darkness
Cherry Blossom
CoCo Kitty Plushie
Winter Rose
Dark Ice
Dream Town
Sweet Charming Blush
Anesidora's Woe
Little Lucie

Currently Working On;

Wed to Darkness// 140k/423k

Total// 347k/ 2.6mil.

Dapper Explorer

About Me

Welcome everyone, and thanks for reading this before hand.
My name is Ally, I am a seventeen-year-old Canadian girl. I recently just graduated from high school in the small town I grew up in. There is a lot I can say here, hmmm.. Well, my life plan is to go to school to become a registered nurse, then following that I plan on getting my masters in public health to one day become a public health nurse! ♥ My passion for being with people has driven me into this career path, I absolutely love being around people. I come from a rough upbringing, and it caused me to have to raise myself and my younger brother, which has caused all my friends to call me mom (seeing as I allegedly try to mother everyone). I can't help it, I can't wait to be a momma one day.. [I'll think about it seriously when I'm 27]. Oops! I ranted again, anyways, I used to want to be a Vet Tech, but after getting accepted into the program I realized it was not for me at all, sorry animals! I better stop ranting or you'll stop reading //giggles I like to think I'm pretty down to earth, so don't be afraid to chat with me, Thanks for reading ♥

About Me Update

Hey everyone, this update comes from February 23rd, 2016. I'm now 21 years old, time flies! It's funny to look back this and reflect on what my goals were back then. I can let you know that I never went to college, I decided that being a nurse definitely WAS NOT for me. That decision came from a really lost Ally who's boyfriends mother at the time somehow managed to drill into her that if she didn't go to university she would turn into nothing. Needless to say we are not together anymore and I have been with the sweetest human being ever since. I work full time for an ecommerce company (Shopify) and am doing well!

I doubt anyone will ever read this, I more so did this for myself so I coud come back and reflect on where I am again in a few years. Bye for now!

Dapper Explorer

Donators ~

Atqui - 5o,ooo<3
Chesty McGee - 4o.ooo <3
Secret Wonders Charity - 2o,ooo<3
Fukuzawa - 4o,ooo <3

<3

Dapper Explorer

Updates

28.06.11 - Original thread opened for chatting, bumping, helping, etc. :3
05.07.12 - Moved and Revamped the old thread, here we are ♥
06.07.12 - Little Lucie achieved!