• Generous 100
User Image

Hi Everyone. <33

┆ Ϝirst, Ѵote: ˂ℨ
┆ Șecond, User Image <---Topic with Friends┆
┆ Țhirdly, Remember to Browse around, Read the rules, and Have fun! ┆
┆ Ϝourthly, Șubscribe to this Amazing Thread: Use this as a Hangout! ┆

Welcome to: Ⓦonders of Ⓟhoenicia Ⓒharity~

Working on updating the charity! Open soon! Feel free to post still, or pass by my Guild! Link scroll down or in my Siggy! n___n <33

A Little Bit About Me:

Helloo~
My name is Yasima, friends know me as Yaya. I been a member since 06. I love Purple (and other colors.. but my friends knows that I love Purple the most..lol) Anyways, I love to help others, real life and on here, it makes feel good that I put a smile on someone face. Hopefully you will give me the chance to do so. I love to dance and write, of course draw. If you want to know more about little oh me, then visit my profile. <33

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image
it may not be thesea.son of giving
but xx╯:thatxx doesn'txx stopxx mexx !!

Introduction: I do like to say is an honor and grateful to have friends that helped me to get where I am today.
                                    I have gone a long way to open a Charity to help those who need help with there dream quests. I know how hard it is to achieve that dream of completion. It does take a long process, I learned to have patience when it comes to get what you want.
                                    I would try and help as many people as I can. The one dream I have is to have this Charity running for years to come. Till there's no more Gaia.. (hopefully that never happens...)
                                    I'm excited to say, I'm happy to be helping others. It does make me feel good, and I do appreciate my friends who inspired me in the first place to start a Charity. There's a lot of friends I would love to mention, but you know who you guys are. I love you all dearly! Thank you!

My Charity: Is a place full of kindness and is a peaceful place.
                                    A place you can hangout and a place to meet new people, make new friends. Enjoy winning prizes, getting donations, by only following rules. Just to make this clear, you must be an active person in this Charity, you can't just be here a few times and expect to get a donation, meaning, you can't just be a random person who's only been here a few times to get a donation and then leave, no, it doesn't work that way, and that is one thing that annoys me. So please, don't be that person.

Well, just stick around, have fun and buy my ART! To raise the Charity funds. wink

ANN.OUNC.EME.NTS

: Event: Coming Soon.~

x x x x x x x x xgiving is a talent
                                    togiveandnottogivexxxxx x x x x xx
                                    x x x x those a r e n ' t the QUESTIONS
                                    that are ѕ υ p p o ѕ e d to be asked xxxxxxxxxxx------------

===========`you should*instead say,
                                    where is MY gift? =====

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

Follow ToS Rules; Please try to follow them the best you can and we'll get along fine.
                                    Please do read everything before posting/ PM me the page you posted your form.
                                    Please don't beg. If you do, you will be blocked!
                                    No spamming, no page-stretching and no flaming please.
                                    Be respectful to others, don't be rude, no drama, and follow the rules.
                                    Don't post your quest, and absolutely no advertising! Do that in your signature. If you wish to be added we can AFFILIATE with each other. For that, please PM me, and do not post it here.
                                    No quoting the first page.
                                    Don't just post the quest form and leave, you must stay if you want a donation.
                                    Be literate, be polite, use proper grammar, have patience, and enjoy yourself.
                                    Enjoy your stay and have fun! This rule is basically self explanatory. Make new friends. Isn't that what Gaia is really about? <33

where is MY gift? =====

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

You must have a reason for wanting something, and for being given it. "Because I wants it" is not a good reason, nor is "because I love it!". If all you're after is gold, I occasionally donate gold to worthy causes, and/ or you could win it in the Contest's I do. This thread is designed to give people who really deserve and want a specific item that they can't afford a chance to get it without questing. Joining Contest's highers the chances of succeeding your Quest.
                                    How to get a Donation: Post 10 times before posting the Form! By following the rules, chatting, bumping, anything that really involves posting, But, that doesn't break any rules, and participating in Contest's.
                                    All applicants must be at least 3-5 months old and not a Mule!.
                                    You need a Quest thread, to get a Donation. But if you don't, then that's fine, but make sure your Gaian is older then 5 months or Older. If you do have a quest thread must have at least be 1-4 weeks old, or have more than 25 pages.
                                    No mule's please, let's not be selfish!
                                    Follow all RULES.
                                    Be active as much as you can!! DON'T JUST POST THE FORM AND THEN LEAVE, You will never get a donation like that!!
                                    When you apply add the word "jellybean* in purple. In the form. So I know you read all the rules.
                                    Don't pm me or my staff asking for donations, and don't pm the form to the staff, just pm me the PAGE of where you posted it. Listen to the staff if they tell you, you did something wrong, and ask to re-do it or they ask you to leave, do so.

I'll keep a list of those who are Active Regulars in my Journal. To those who are Regulars will get Donations, to be a Regular, just be Active in the Thread. PM me the Page Number, where you posted your Form.
                                    I would also have a list of those who are questing at my Journal.
                                    Quote:
                                    Quest Form:

User Name:
                                    Questing:
                                    Explain why you want it:
                                    How much is the item:
                                    How much do you have now?:
                                    Link to your Quest Thread:
                                    Why should you get a Donation (Details):
                                    How long have you been a member:

where is MY gift? =====

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

HeartlessHarold - For his Quest - 20k
                                    xXx iLoner xXx - 8k, Mythrill Coin
                                    Chieri Juice - Stone Gauntlet
                                    Dark Neko Sakura - 50k
                                    iCooki3dough - 42k
                                    HeartlessHarold - Sealed Letter
                                    star_light07 - For her Quest - 50k
                                    dreaminwriter- 20k,Toadstool
                                    Velocity Overide - Was the first to post - 1k
                                    x_S t a r r i x P a n d a - For her Quest - 2k
                                    Russian Tofu Man -For Winning on page 10 - 10k
                                    Zitrone Pfirsich - For Winning on page 25 - Sun Staff
                                    iTetsulion - For Winning on page 50 - 40k
                                    Horror Story Knock-Off - For her Quest - 3k
                                    Tetsulion - For Winning on page 75 - Owlpocalypse
                                    Velocity Overide - For her Quest - 30k and a Aquarium 2009 easter egg.
                                    Eternal_Love_007 - 500k
                                    The Awesomest Sprinkle - Angelic Parasol
                                    Lady Solarius - Lucky Throw - Randomly.
                                    Coidus - 1k - Towards his Quest.
                                    Mistress Wickid - 1k - Towards her Quest.
                                    Queen Kianra - Mikan's Slap - It was on her Wishlist, and for being nice and she made me a banner.
                                    Haedis - Won 10k
                                    BlueBloodSplat - 5k
                                    Renais - Bonnie Ol' Clyde
                                    LucidWindspark - Won 100k
                                    Won - Haedis
                                    Lilan Noein - 10k
                                    Fall Asleep in Paris - Catastrophe!
                                    BloodAngel95 - Secret Sparkles
                                    manderz14 - Feb 2013 Letter
                                    nekohimebyha - 50k

User Image

I'm not asking for donation's for myself, all donation's will go to the charity funds. It will help me and it will help to those who need it the most.
                                    Donations to the charity is fantastic, to those who do donate to the charity funds will be recognize, believe it. <3
                                    Donations can be anything you wish to contribute.

Individuals who can donate 100k or more obviously have too much gold to share. I don't want to take gold from people who needed it more than my charity.
                                    And if you do donate, don't be one of those people who accept something in return, if you donate, donate because you really want to help the charity and help others.
                                    I really hope I can run this to years to come, I'm young, I still have lots of spare time on my hands. lol

"" Don't ask the donators for anything, that goes to the "BEGGERS" if I find out, you will be blocked. ""

A special thanks to all to those who contribute! <3333

** Again, a HUGE thanks to all that support this Charity! heart **

Stakely - whee heart
                                    Native Alter EJ-Kun - 4laugh
                                    JaiI Bait - heart
                                    Shadowy-Chan surprised heart heart
                                    KahosChrono eek whee heart heart heart
                                    EladrinStarmist heart
                                    Shebowla surprised whee heart heart heart
                                    KarinkaxXxChrono whee heart
                                    KarinkaxXxChrono surprised whee heart heart
                                    m i o a m o r e 4laugh heart
                                    Fayalite whee heart
                                    Teqnologyque 4laugh heart heart
                                    BlackFoxAkujin surprised whee heart heart
                                    shonen the lost emotion_kirakira heart heart

User Image

Right now, Charity fund is: 500,000 gold
                                    Given: 2,923,250 gold

* I'm trying hard to raise it by selling my art, and contributions will be extremely appreciated! And if you donate more than 50k, you will get a FREE MINI CHIBI in CG!! wink <33 *

where is MY gift? =====

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

Hi Hi! Thanks for droping by and taking interest in my work. n_n~
                                    Please don't steal my work or anyone in that matter.

Well, let's see, a little about my wonderful skill, I'm a type of artist who likes to draw a variety of different styles, like, anime, different type of chibi's, and so on! Exciting, right? xd
                                    Anywho, I want to take my skill, and hopefully make this as a successful Charity oneday. whee
                                    And I always love to satisfy all the greatness awesomeness customers. <3333

Payment:
                                    {I prefer Bribe} - I'll reply to your Form Order if I accept. <33

** You could pay with Gold/ or with Items, or both. For Items, I prefer MC's/ Letter's, Evolution Items, Gaia Cash Items. Payment will go to the Charity Funds. 3nodding

Samples:

Most of them are at my Journal
                                    I have some at DevianArt, My Devian Profile
                                    ⇨ Most recent ones are in Photobucket: YayaChan-Artss

How To Order:
                                    {Step's}

Look at my Samples.
                                    Fill out the Art Order Form.
                                    Send the trade to Me. (Title it: Avi Art Order)
                                    Wait patiently till you get it, Chat, Bump, Participate in Contest's till you receive your Order, or PM me to be updated.
                                    Usually takes 3 days (max) if is CG, takes a few days, depending if I'm not to busy with school or work.
                                    I'll PM you saying your order is Ready.
                                    I accept trade twice.
                                    You finish the trade.
                                    I send you your Art Order.
                                    You come back to thread and continue with a conversation, bump or to the contest, or order more Art! <3
                                    Have Fun and Thanks for ordering!

Art Order Form:

**Fill this Form Out, Post it, and then PM me the Page # you posted it on. **

Art Form:

[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg79/PuRpLeYoYoYaYa/thcute-tiny-cat.gif[/img][/align]
                                    [b]Username/ Pic of Avi you want me to draw:[/b]
                                    [b]Style:[/b] (Chibi/ Fullbody/ Headshot/ Couples/ OC, etc...)
                                    [b]Extra:[/b] (Background/ Chibi Animal/ Pet/ ect...)
                                    [b]Color Option:[/b] (CG/ Color Pencil/ Line art/ etc...)
                                    [b]Pose/ Situation[/b]: (How do you want to be drawn, Write a description.)
                                    [b]Bribes:[/b] (I do accept Items)
                                    [b]Tips[/b]: (You have the decision to tip or not, depends on how much you like my drawing's.. <3)
                                    [b]Additional Comments:[/b] (Write down anything you feel like here.)
                                    [/size][/color]
                                    Done so Far:

yamitohikari - Ordered on Page.7 Her Order - Chibi CG Avi Art
                                    iTetsulion - Ordered on Page.31 His Order - Waist Up Anime Line Art

** 5 Slots Open: ** Taking Orders!!~

where is MY gift? =====

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

(Anyone could join, even my staff members! Enjoy! wink )

I need your Idea's for the next Event/ or Contest~

Small Questionnaire
                                    in my Journal

Page Contest:

* Prizes will get better, when the pages gets higher. *
                                    Some won't be as easy to win, Is not just a normal page contest, you have to be creative, be friendly, become a regular.

~ Out of Random, someone will Win on page 10 will get 10k.

~ Anyone who has the most creative post on page 25 will win a Sun Staff.
                                    ~ Who ever bumps the most to Page 50, will Win 40k!! Number your Bumps! Follow Rules!
                                    ~ The First Person Who lands on Page 75 will win a Owlpocalypse.
                                    ~ With the Random Number, on page 135, (on that page only!) whoever gets a 9, by doing 1 - 20 on the Random Number will win, 10k!
                                    ~ The First Person Who lands on Page 165 will win a Ace Meow.
                                    ~ Page's 166-287 - Those were the times I wasn't here, I took a Hiatus.
                                    ~ Out of Random, some lucky person will Win on page 300 will get Monthly Collectible Letter for February 2013.
                                    ~ First person on page 330, will win 50k!
                                    ~ Anyone who has the most creative post, (keep it pg) On page 375. Win a Tamed Twister.
                                    ~

Winner's:
                                    - Russian Tofu Man - Won 10k, on page 10.
                                    - Zitrone Pfirsich - For Winning on page 25 - Sun Staff
                                    - iTetsulion - For Winning on page 50 - 40k
                                    - iTetsulion - For Winning on page 75 - Owlpocalypse
                                    - Haedis - For Winning on page 135 - 10k
                                    - manderz14 - For Winning on page 300 - Feb 2013 Letter
                                    - Aekea Man-Lover - For Winning on page 330 - 50k
                                    -

Bump Contest:

+ Make sure you have the word Bump in your posts, when participating in the bump contest.
                                    + Don't forget to # your Bumps! Very important. <3
                                    + You may Chat while your bumping, if you want to.
                                    + PM me when you reach the certain bumps that were required.
                                    + You could only bump once in every post.
                                    +You could only win once, if you go for only 250 bumps, then you will get that prize, if you go to 3000 bumps, then you will get that prize, get it? xd
                                    + Have Fun! whee

Bump 250 times - 5k.
                                    Bump 700 times - 15k
                                    Bump 1500 times - 25k.& a Free Chibi Headshot
                                    Bump 3000 times - 50k and get a Free Any Style Avi Art (Any Color Choice)

where is MY gift? =====

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

You must follow are Rules, and be nice to the staff! 3nodding
                                    If you want to be part of Phoenicia Staff, I will have a section in my Journal a Application.

** I'm Accepting Applications Now ** PM Me if Interested - Updated: 02/19/2013

User Image

Name: Yaya or Yasi <3
                                    Position: Main Charity Owner/ Art Supplier / Everything <3
                                    Birthday: April 17th
                                    Likes: Music, Art, Movies, Johnny Depp <3, Anime, Manga, Honesty, and my Family/ Friends! <33
                                    Dislikes: Beggars , Hackers , Scammers, Bugs, and Drama!

User Image

F.A.Q

How can I get a Donation?
                                    I answered this under the Quest form. I'll explain again, you just need to follow the rules, stay, participate in the contest's, be friendly and over all have fun. Just be patience if I don't get to you.

Can I re-apply again, if I got accepted?
                                    - Well, no. I'm trying to help as many people as I can. Don't you think it will be a little selfish to apply again? You could always participate in the contest's as many times as you want and win prizes.

What if I don't have a Quest thread? Can I still apply?
                                    No, you could always come back when you make a Quest thread and which the requirements you need to apply. In the mean time, you are able to stay and join contests and chat with others.

Can you apply for a friend?
                                    Sorry, no. You can ask your friend to apply for themselves.

I applied, and I didn't get a donation?
                                    Not everyone who applies gets a donation. Even if you meet all the requirements, you are not guaranteed to get a donation. And there is a lot of people, keep that in mind. I give to those who are mostly regulars and not just people who post the Quest form and leaves, and PMing me "I haven't gone a donation yet" or "Please help me!!" NO, it doesn't work like that, it annoys me. .

Can I PM you or the staff?
                                    Only if you have a serious question, nothing like, asking for donations and begging us. If you have any questions about the Charity or the Contest's, then PM my MULE. But, Do NOT PM ANY of the staff member's.

Can I contribute/ donate to the charity?
                                    If only the Charity Funds are low. Is not necessary. But if you want to, go right ahead. Is most appreciated and all loved.

Can I help out with the charity?
                                    Of Course, I'm accepting staff applications. What helps if you bump, chat, or take part of any contest's. That helps a whole lot.

How do you pick members to join your Staff?
                                    I choose who is actually worthy and loyal to be part of our Staff, based on how hard you work, show loyalty to prove to me and to the Charity.

If someone is being rude and harassing or insulting Phoenicia Charity and to any of the Staff Member's, what should we do?
                                    If this is very serious, disobeying the Charity rules, specially the ToS rules, please report them or pm a Mod. If it's minor, please PM any of us, and we will handle it.

I have a question, but is not posted here?
                                    If you have any other question's concerning the Charity, feel free to PM me. Do NOT pm the staff member's, unless is a question important.

Thank you.

where is MY gift? =====

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

Just Like EVERY other Gaian out there I am Questing. Nothing big. <3

I really don't ask for donations. My goal is to help those
                                    who need the most help with there Quest. I don't only give to regulars in my thread, I also give to those randomly outside my Charity too. 3nodding

I only receive donations from those who actually have enough
                                    to give. And, to those who have so much gold or anything for that matter and they don't mind donating, or those quitting and would like to donate to the charity funds, you may do so. I absolutely do not want to take anything from people who needed it more than those who do have. n__n <3

( I'm Saving also for my Quest. I'm splitting half from my pockets to the Charity funds. But, if you want to help me with my Quest so I can use all my funds to the Charity, I won't stop you! ) whee heart

What I'm Questing-

Any Chance and Bundles. <3

~ If you like to donate to me, your very welcome too. [ I always remember who donates me, and I do help back when needed. Plus you will get Art from me! ] heart

Side Quest:

~ Anything that's Adorable and Purple/ White/ Black/ Red or Blue!! 4laugh heart

where is MY gift? =====

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

Banner's/ Links:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/w-onders-of-p-hoenicia-c-harity-grand-opening/t.67062753/][img]http://i.imgur.com/7vTOl.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/w-onders-of-p-hoenicia-c-harity-online/t.67062753_1/][IMG]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg79/PuRpLeYoYoYaYa/mystical23-3.gif[/IMG][/url]

My Guide:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-biggest-multi-joint-shop-giveaway-advice-guild/g.342903/][IMG]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg79/PuRpLeYoYoYaYa/14vsqw72.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Link's: HOW TO BE AN AFFILIATE:
                                    1. Send me a PM labeled "Affiliate."
                                    2. Inside give me a nice message of some kind and a banner/link to your quest thread or whatever else it is you'd like to have advertise. It can be a quest, giveaway, etc.
                                    3. I'll edit this post and add yours in, but you have to add my banner to yours as well.
                                    4. I'll give you a few days to add one of my banners to your thread. Then I will go check. If mine is not up, then I will send you a PM. If I do not get a response, or my banner is never put up, then yours will be taken down.
                                    5. You do not have to be active in my thread in order to have your thread on the affiliates list. Simply post every once in a while. I will do the same on your thread.:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

where is MY gift? =====

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

White List-
                                    (This spot is for those who have supported and helped the charity for a long period of time and so on.)

Staff Member's automatically goes straight to the White list!~

~

Regular's and Friends!~

Velocity Overide
                                    Russian Tofu Man
                                    cherryberry-kitty
                                    Chu_berri
                                    KasaChan
                                    Algific
                                    Vitahli
                                    ll L ii o n e l-
                                    Zitrone Pfirsich

User Image

Black List-
                                    (This spot is to those who didn't follow the Rules/ Rude to Others and to any of the Staff Member's.)

~

where is MY gift? =====

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
“It's a troublesome world. All the people who're in it
are troubled with troubles almost every minute.
You ought to be thankful, a whole heaping lot,
for the places and people you're lucky you're not.”
- Dr. Seuss

( I Love Avi Art ! Give me Some! ) heart

User Image

*waits* whee heart heart

User Image

User Image
“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells.
Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living,
It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.
Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
- Dr. Seuss

heart ( I Love Comment's! Comment Me! )

7,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
hi! care to chat for a bit?

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
Velocity Overide

Absolutely! Thanks for being the first to post!! 4laugh

7,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
-o- Yaya Chan -o-
Velocity Overide

Absolutely! Thanks for being the first to post!! 4laugh

I figured other people would be rushing in here before me, lol.
How are ya hun?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces