Welcome to Gaia! ::

Komitkid's Wife

Cutestrosity
OMGITSMiShKi
Cutestrosity
OMGITSMiShKi
Is there anybody you havent helped yet? I can donate gold so they can buy some items of their own. : )
Oh sorry I missed your post ahh D:

I think everyone that really needed it I have! I'm currently looking for more and am about to go post in the new to gaia thread and things :3 You're welcome to hang out and take some on from me if you want too though!
of course. let me finish up this game and ill be here chatting : )

Oh my you're all naked! haha was it strip poker? :O

Just kidding!

Nice to meet you!!!

Hahahaha no !! XD

I just got SO tired of the stuff i was wearing.
I actually came back to gaia after 4 years of being gone.
then after of two weeks of looking at the same avitar i just bought a couple of things.
I have no idea what to dress her up in.
so i just put it as this until i tektek something lol.
lol just all that blue. i couldnt take it anymore lol.

Whats up?

xiao_tenshi's Waifu

Man-Hungry Lunatic

OMGITSMiShKi
Cutestrosity
OMGITSMiShKi
Cutestrosity
OMGITSMiShKi
Is there anybody you havent helped yet? I can donate gold so they can buy some items of their own. : )

I think everyone that really needed it I have! I'm currently looking for more and am about to go post in the new to gaia thread and things :3 You're welcome to hang out and take some on from me if you want too though!

Just kidding!

Nice to meet you!!!

Hahahaha no !! XD

then after of two weeks of looking at the same avitar i just bought a couple of things.

Whats up?

Ah ya I usually can't stand to look at mine for the whole day! XD It's a miracle if I don't change it for a week. x.x; But I get to channel my love of making avatars in this charity so that's good!

I am just about done at work and then i'll be heading home~ where I will probably still be on Gaia and drawing.

Komitkid's Wife

Cutestrosity
OMGITSMiShKi
Cutestrosity
OMGITSMiShKi
Cutestrosity
OMGITSMiShKi

Just kidding!

Nice to meet you!!!

Hahahaha no !! XD

Whats up?

Ah ya I usually can't stand to look at mine for the whole day! XD It's a miracle if I don't change it for a week. x.x; But I get to channel my love of making avatars in this charity so that's good!

I am just about done at work and then i'll be heading home~ where I will probably still be on Gaia and drawing.
haha gaia is pretty much all i do these days.
im 31 weeks pregnant. and didnt manage to catch a replacement job before i started showing. I was working at a club before hand and its not very attractive a pregnant woman carrying around beer bottles lol. Also, not the type of enviroment i wanted to be in while prego either. lol.
so i pretty much sit at home, play games on here, sell game items, eat and wait for delivery time lol.
Favorite Colors: Pink, blue and purple!
Theme (Cute, Serious, Battle Hungry, Animal Lover etc): I love anything cute 4laugh
Male/Female: female!
Animal or Person: person~

hello! this is such a nice thing you're doing!

xiao_tenshi's Waifu

Man-Hungry Lunatic

OMGITSMiShKi
haha gaia is pretty much all i do these days.
im 31 weeks pregnant. and didnt manage to catch a replacement job before i started showing. I was working at a club before hand and its not very attractive a pregnant woman carrying around beer bottles lol. Also, not the type of enviroment i wanted to be in while prego either. lol.
so i pretty much sit at home, play games on here, sell game items, eat and wait for delivery time lol.

Ah I was pregnant once and that's about what I did, although I lost the baby :< --- I wouldn't want to be at my current job. It's a dispensary, totally wrong environment!

Are you very excited?? Do you know what it is yet? ^.^

xiao_tenshi's Waifu

Man-Hungry Lunatic

digiornos
Favorite Colors: Pink, blue and purple!
Theme (Cute, Serious, Battle Hungry, Animal Lover etc): I love anything cute 4laugh
Male/Female: female!
Animal or Person: person~

hello! this is such a nice thing you're doing!

Thank you, Are you having fun exploring Gaia??

xiao_tenshi's Waifu

Man-Hungry Lunatic

xiao_tenshi's Waifu

Man-Hungry Lunatic

yarrr! biggrin

Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Team Rina 200
Favorite Colours: Blacks, Blues, Purples, anything sorta dark really. Maybe even red?
Theme: Honestly I don't care! Just whatever you can come up with smile
Male/Female: Male!
Person/Animal: Person smile

I just joined Gaia yesterday and I'm loving everything about it so far! And I love that there's so many amazing people, like you, doing stuff like this to help people out. Keep it up!

xiao_tenshi's Waifu

Man-Hungry Lunatic

PeachyNz
Favorite Colours: Blacks, Blues, Purples, anything sorta dark really. Maybe even red?
Theme: Honestly I don't care! Just whatever you can come up with smile
Male/Female: Male!
Person/Animal: Person smile

I just joined Gaia yesterday and I'm loving everything about it so far! And I love that there's so many amazing people, like you, doing stuff like this to help people out. Keep it up!
Okkie dokkie I shall see what I can come up with ^_^

xiao_tenshi's Waifu

Man-Hungry Lunatic

Sugary Nerd

Bumping!
It's very sweet of you to do this!

emotion_kirakira

xiao_tenshi's Waifu

Man-Hungry Lunatic

thank you ^_^

xiao_tenshi's Waifu

Man-Hungry Lunatic