Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Genius

User Image
Welcome to TheCarpetLady's Mushroomy Quest

The Quest | Rules | About Me | Donators | Clickables | Misc(contest)

User Image

I'll get right down to it, I recently designed an avi using tektek.com that looked like this:

User Image

I recently sold most of my old collectables and made a decent amount of money, affording most of the items on my dream avi is not the issue.

I am requesting specifically
Blue Dye

The problem started when I tried to buy the blue body dye and discovered the ABP is around 300k. Buying 500 blue inks would be cheaper at around 45 - 55k but buying 500 individual blue inks is going to take forever.

SO, I decided to start this quest, and as you can see from the avi i've designed it is quite shroomy! Any donations of blue dye is very appreciated and gold to help me buy more dye is always appreciated!

Blue Ink Count: 283/500

Witty Genius

User Image

Quick rule check
I am extremely lenient on most topics of conversation,
Please do not bash ANYONE in my thread, politely ask them to leave,

Please do not post copy & paste replies in my thread, I will make exceptions for really cool c&p bumps which leads to the next rule

Please keep bumping to a minimum if possible, I appreciate if you could keep my thread on the page but I will always prefer conversation, even a random conversation started that isnt related to anything is better than a bump which has very little respond-able material.

Finally follow all gaia ToS and forum guidelines and always have fun!

Witty Genius

User Image

Let me begin with my name, TheCarpetLady may sound like a slightly crooked sexual innuendo, but it is based on my favorite pets, carpet pythons. If you would like to see some pictures of my snakes check out my thread in the pets hot topic forum.

I am the random freak formerly known as Livingnothing. I just checked and I have been on gaia for approximately 7 years!
I am a student and currently temporarily fired from my recent job at walmart. I am quite intellegent even though my random posts sometimes suggest otherwise.

I SPEAK MY MIND! Please dont take it personally, my group of friends IRL will say anything to anybody and I hold this ideology with value in all things I do. I will always defend my point of view until you can prove yours. I wish people wouldnt take my arguments personally, I dont.

Now some things you probably dont want to know,
I am a young adult female, I am studying biochemistry at NIU. Opposite of most people I do not like alcohol though I still drink on occasion. I party, I smoke, I have eaten mushrooms before so my title graphic is wonderfully personal to me even though I dont enjoy mushrooms as much as other substances. I very much enjoy all people I meet and converse with on Gaia and hope that no one judges me on what I choose to do in my personal time.

I wish everyone love from the bottom of my heart!

Witty Genius

User Image

These people are muched loved!

SweetMelissa (donated before my quest was even out of the test forum, thank you!)

LuLuSaid- Gave me my first blue ink donation! Thank you!

awkwardly random- donated 36 blue inks and also won 10000 in the random number generator contest!

HoboJoe24 - 11 blue inks, good luck winning the pandy pack!

Admiral Veiyr - 2 blue inks, thank you for random donation!

RhysiePiecey via his Charity - All of the items I am currently wearing so I can hold my contests in my thread. Please check out and post in the Gang of Givers

Gnrgirl - 11 inks and being a really good friend for the short time I've known her, quest/charity linked in the clickables!

Red_Fairy_004 - 3 inks and hanging around posting in my thread, much appreciated!

Frost Shark - lurked into my thread and donated 7 inks! Thank you blue lady!

JerXD - 2 inks, very appreciated

muddy_dg 10000 gold, 1 ink, participating in my first lotto, good luck next time.

Agent Strawberry- 23 inks just because she's a super nice lady! She also won the first lotto! Wtg

soulgirl99 - 1000 gold, 5 inks, 12 blue bugs! All donations for the lotto, participating in RNG contests and constantly checking back to my quest thread. You're the best!

Shanra the Dragon Bard- 17 ink, old friend, thank you for the donation. Please check out Shanra's quest thread as well

sorry for those I missed! Lost in all the trades and random donations I've received!

Witty Genius

User Image

Here are links to much loved sites, please check them out!

RAWR!
User Image

Dyejob! I love her name! You better donate, you will donate! twisted
User Image

They give me fashion advice! Very loved!

User Image

A very friendly dragon Quest and Charity thread:
User Image

A relaxing place to talk:
User Image

A very fun place to talk
User Image

Hopefully more to come!

Witty Genius

User Image

My contests have been so successful I swallowed my pride, asked for a donation from my friends at Gang of Givers and I received 5! Here are the contests now;

BRAND NEW CONTEST....S!
Picture Contest
I have taken a piece of a page somewhere on Gaia and it's your job to identify it. The prize will be a Hard Shell Pack but each person only have one guess at where the picture is from (no naming off places until you get it right)

And here is the snipit you need to identify:

User Image

Rapid Post Contest

Third Rapid Post Contest!
First person to page 75 wins 10,000 gold

Random Number Generator Contests

Sixth RNGC!
I'm making it *even* harder this time!
Generate a number between 1 and 1000, get 222, or 82 and win 1000 gold!

First person to post on page 10 of this thread will receive 2500 gold!
Won by [Blood]of[Tears] after I increased the payout to 5000!
Second Rapid Post Contest
First person to page 25 will receive 5500 gold!

won by Jyunkai

Generate a random number between 1 and 50, if someone gets a 22, 33, or 44 I will give you 10,000 gold!
Won by awkwardly perfect on number 22!

Generate a random number between 1 and 1000 and get 89, 133, 555, 776, 842 and I will give you a Hard Shell Pack (er) Pandy Pack! valued at an AMP around 380k FINALLY won by The BatmoTruck with number 133

Witty Genius

Lottery Ticket Numbers!

1.-50. Agent Strawberry

51.-102 muddy_dg -98

103-149 Unfortunate Realism

150.-200 Agent Strawberry

201.-209 = muddy_dg

210.-250. Agent Strawberry

Witty Genius

251.-274. =muddy_dg -23

275.-325. = soulgirl99

326.-376 = Agent Strawberry

377.-399. = muddy_dg - 22

400.-450. = soulgirl99

451.-500 = muddy_dg -49

Witty Genius

*scours marketplace for blue inks*

Witty Genius

Thank you LuLuSaid for donating a blue ink! First ink donation!!

Wish people would come talk to me though. I dont bite much!

Witty Genius

I have mushrooms to share!

Witty Genius

I love chasing bugs around in town, reminds me of the bugs that always fly past the corner of my eye then I try to catch them and everyone looks at me funny!

Witty Genius

...MORE RANDOMNESS!

Witty Genius

Come on mr blue dragon fly. Chill out and stop for a minute, I just want to catch you and squash you down into goop to rub all over my body!

Witty Genius

yay! I just caught two blue dragonflies. It's much harder to catch bugs with no mouse gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff