Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Conversationalist

єитєʟʟє ɑитɑsqυє x
Ariesian Absinthe's Dreams & Desires
════════════════════════════════════

User Image User Image User Image

xx opening credits
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀
                                            • Quest Started on 3/8/2012 (March 8, 2012)
                                            • Coding & Layout Done by ARIESIAN ABSINTHE
                                            • Past Names: Decadence
                                            • Image Source: Photobucket & Google
                                            All images used are created and owned by their respective artists

xx introduction
                                            xx Welcome to Ꮿєитєʟʟє ℱɑитɑsqυє, a quest to achieve my dreams and desires. Though the main purpose of this thread is to keep track of my quests, I also created this place in the hopes that I may acquire some company who will chat with, and support me, in my endeavors. Any help that you can provide towards my present and future quests is loved. Every little bit counts.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, please < 3 my thread and tip this post. Thank you kindly stranger~.

"Dentelle Fantasque" means "Whimsical Lace" in French for those you who might have been curious about what the title of my quest translates to.

xx announcements
                                            5/24/2012 Finished my quest.
                                            5/22/2012 Changed my quest.
                                            5/9/2012 Started my summer avi quest.
                                            5/2/2012 Finished Elegant Doll quest.
                                            4/27/2012 Received a donation; not questing for a LONG time.
                                            4/25/2012 Changed the name of the thread from Decadence to Dentelle Fantasque; also, created a brand new layout.
                                            4/19/2012 Finished Gypsy Maiden quest; Started Elegant Doll quest.
                                            3/20/2012 No longer questing for a Mystical Mender (may quest it at a later date); almost done with my quest now just one more masquerade.
                                            3/11/2012 Bought Yemaya's Pearl and have received two donations.
                                            3/9/2012 Deviating from my gypsy quest to pursue a St. Patrick's day avi. Any help is appreciated. Sticking with my original quest.
                                            3/8/2012 Everything is set up. Acquired Rosamund's Revenge & Fragrant Heartbeat.

Dapper Conversationalist

єитєʟʟє ɑитɑsqυє x

xx rules
                                          • Un »» Let me point out the purpose of what it means when someone is questing. Usually the person gains help and information from a generous benefactor who makes a donation aimed towards their quest or they tip them off on someone selling it for cheap. For no reason at all should you donate something that has no relevancy to said person's quest, or in this case my quest. I find it insulting and very rude. Why? Because I'm not a waste basket. However, if you have an item of value you wish to donate in the aim for the quester (me) to sell for funds then those types of donations are just fine; also, tipping is another wonderful alternative if you wish to help me along in my quest.

• Deux »» Some level of literacy is mandatory. Spell out your words and have decent grammar.

• Trois »» Do not spam, beg, or advertise (unless by signature) in my thread.

• Quatre »» Bumping is appreciated, but I'd much prefer it if you chatted with me. I'm a pleasant fellow rest assured.

• Cinq »» My word is law. If I tell you to leave then please leave. It's that simple.

• Six »» I will add rules if I see the need to do so.

Dapper Conversationalist

єитєʟʟє ɑитɑsqυє x

xx the host
                                            So I'll share a few things about myself so you can get a better feel of the person behind the little pixels.

xx My name is Seth, though I'm more familiarly know as Aries to some, if not most, people. Do feel free, however, to call me what you like since I do enjoy nicknames. I've been with Gaia since January '05 and for a time I did leave this site due to the pressures of real life. Since those pressures are almost, but not completely, gone I have been a bit more active with Gaia. I'm mostly questing because I don't really have any luxury items to dress my avatar up with. I suppose that reason is said for the majority of those questing, but it's a simple and honest reason that I'll stick with.

xx I am indeed a male despite what others may think, but I'm also a trap which is a male who is very effeminate to the point that they are usually mistaken for being a woman/girl. With that, I also cross-dress and that particular quirk will be shown through the avatars I create and wear. For those who have been around me, I tend to be extremely polite and formal. I'm usually always formal with acquaintances, but the more I get to know you the more relaxed and informal I'll be. I was born and raised in England, but now live in the states. I do indeed have an accent, though it's not as thick as it had been when I first moved. Oh! I'm quite the dark individual as far as how I think and what I like. Gothic and Victorian aesthetics make me quite happy (I love Aristocrat, Gothic, and Lolita fashion, particularly Gothic Victorian fashion).

xx There are many things I enjoy, most of which are listed on my profile so do take a look if you're curious. I'm not much into manga or anime, however, I do watch certain anime titles from time to time. My obsessions are tea, moths, and cuttlefish. Quite a combination don't you think? I especially, however, love tea. In fact, tea is about the only beverage i'll drink aside from juice, water, and occasionally lemonade; I don't drink soda with the exception of Ginger Ale when I'm not feeling well. Always have and always will. I also enjoy the French language and I know a bit of French myself. I'm not fluent, but I can definitely hold a conversation. Mmmm...there isn't much more I want to say, but as I've stated somewhere along the way, do make use of my profile if you'd like to know more about what I like and who I am.

Dapper Conversationalist

єитєʟʟє ɑитɑsqυє x

xx quest

last updated 5/2/2012

What I Need...

Questing...

updated every 3,000

Item Quests...

Completed Quests...
                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Conversationalist

єитєʟʟє ɑитɑsqυє x

xx benefactors
                                            May 2012
                                            moonlight3475,000
                                            NOODLESOK100,000

April 2012
                                            Anon. Benefactor247,000
                                            Dreaming Charity150,000
                                            Lunaria Canis120,000
                                            Fraelin10,000
                                            BreakingTheStar10,000
                                            FeathyriasReve Rouille
                                            Saynaretipped
                                            RanMaoKing of Wands
                                            FeathyriasMasquerade 10th gen.

March 2012
                                            The Count Dayrahnixtipped
                                            substantially65,000
                                            Silenced Arbor15,000
                                            Feathyrias30,000
                                            125th100,000
                                            call_me_vampire20091,000
                                            Aile Sinclairhelped me get Madame Seer and a lot of other items as well.

July 2011
                                            Anon. Benefactor677,650

May 2011
                                            LucellusPierrot Piccolo
                                            ShrriMoira's Silver Naval Piercing, Meido Ruffled Black Headband, Egyptian Silver Bracelet x2, Silver Mystic Obsidian, Porcelina White Lacy Gloves, Elven Ears (Tone F),
                                            Anon. Benefactor38,000
                                            Lucellus60,000
                                            Shrri51,000

Dapper Conversationalist

єитєʟʟє ɑитɑsqυє x

xx banners (links in)
                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/ms-c-c/t.78385811/][img]http://tinyurl.com/7dt89kg[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/ms-c-c/t.78385811/][img]http://tinyurl.com/78dtr2g[/img][/url]

xx affiliates (links out)
                                            User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Conversationalist

єитєʟʟє ɑитɑsqυє x

xx reserved

Dapper Conversationalist

єитєʟʟє ɑитɑsqυє x

xx reserved

Dapper Conversationalist

єитєʟʟє ɑитɑsqυє x

xx reserved

Dapper Conversationalist

єитєʟʟє ɑитɑsqυє x

xx open
                                            -opens the doors-

Dapper Conversationalist

x █████ ███ { c'єsт ℓɑ cɪvɪℓɪтé ᴅéмoηɪɑqυє ᴅє ρяємɪèяє qυɑℓɪтé }
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

-sits in a chair with a cup of tea in hand-
Now I can relax for a bit and enjoy a spot of tea~.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
{ נє voυs ᴅoηηєяɑɪ υη ɢoûт ᴅ'нosρɪтɑℓɪтé ᴅє ᴅéмoη } ███ █████ x

Willy2891's Partner

Generous Gaian

11,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
i am gonna give you a donation
Courtesy of the Game Items Charity
check us out please
User Image

and could you do me the favor of putting my banner in your affiliates?
please and thank you

Dapper Conversationalist

call_me_vampire2009

x █████ ███ { c'єsт ℓɑ cɪvɪℓɪтé ᴅéмoηɪɑqυє ᴅє ρяємɪèяє qυɑℓɪтé }
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Thank you kindly.
*bows head to*
And I'll definitely stop by.

And of course.
I'll go do that right now.
n__n

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝