Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Sweetheart

User Image

courtesy to ugli Grinkies

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

Welcome to my Quest and Charity thread!
Please don't mind the title of my thread, it's a little inside joke with my friend.
I will be using this thread to find items on my ever-growing wishlist and give out some items I have to a lucky few!
Feel free to stay and chat! I love talking with people about all types of topics. From art, cooking, memes, gaming, music, school, etc
Don't feel like you need to donate! We can also trade/buy if you have one of my wishlist items.

ABOUT ME:
I'm Minzue!
I use Minzue for most of my online names, but I used to also go my Lost Marionette, Wisteria, Aizeria, etc etc. I love drawing, cooking and playing games! My favorite games are Witcher 3, Skyrim, Nier:Automata, Overwatch, Borderlands and Mass Effect! I can draw/do commissions, here is my deviantart! Here!
I'm a Freshman in university and I have no idea what I'm doing. Planning to major in Finance or Supply Chain Management
I'm mostly on here to dress cute as heck and talk with people! You will mostly see me in Chatterbox and Charity/Quests

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

INTRO|WISHLIST|CONTRIBUTORS|SHOUTOUT|CHARITY|CONTEST

Obsessive Sweetheart

ᴡɪsʜʟɪsᴛ

Here is my evergrowing wishlist! There are a few items I really want, and the rest that I just like. You can donate/contribute gold or just trade! Anyway I can get my wishlist is great!

CURRENTLY QUESTING:
User Image

WISHLIST:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Obsessive Sweetheart

ᴄᴏɴᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛᴏʀs

Anyone that helps will be included here! PM/Quote me if you would like me to uninclude what you donated!

Thank you Grinkies for Fallen Snowlace Dancer!
Thank you teddyrosa for I have sinned, Toy Revenge, Cutie ghosting around, AI is Alice and We Hunger!
Thank you to Park Mi Yeon for Inverse Marionette!
Thank you to ensomare for 400bil gold!
Thank you to babyboo17forever for Strawberry Cream Godina, Peculiar Adorkable Bea,
and 1k plat!
Thank you to blimi for Sinfully Angelica!
Thank you to teddyrosa for Deerly Beloved and Restlessly Deerly Beloved!
Thank you to miantiao for Sinfully Sweet!
Thank you to Grinkies for Sinful Gloom Fox!
Thank you to EIettra for 1k plat!
Thank you to teddyrosa for Play Quickly to Win, In Silence I Kill, We Fiercely Hunger, Antipathy, Sainte Ciel: Agape, Bit of Bloody Pain!
Thank you to anon for Eerie Merry Mine!
Thank you to Ashe Corinthos for Red Hood's Dusk Revenge!
Thank you to Grinkie's little sibling anon for Somber Deerhart, Meowgical Rookie, Dawn Memento Mori, Haunted Biancareina, Good Holiday Game, Don't Speak, Don't Thirst For, Fallen Spellsword of Truth!
Thank you to teddyrosa for Timed Law of Entropy!
Thank you to anon for Ghastly Adorkable Bea!
Thank you to anon for Definitive Deva, Revered Deity of Aurelian, and Always Hungry!
Thank you to anon for Crimson Kohai!
Thank you to teddyrosa for Kittens in Pure Mittens!
Thank you anon for Pierce the Stars and Don't give A!
Thank you anon for Your Devil!
Thank you to Zyqi for Harlequin Verhakuma!
Thank you to Grinkies for My Doll!

Obsessive Sweetheart

sʜᴏᴜᴛᴏᴜᴛ

super generous people or anyone that just made my day will be included here

UGLI Grinkies for the UGLI title and art of my thread
    THANK YOU SO MUCH TO TEDDYROSA User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. donated so many of my questing items User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    ensomare thank you for contributing so much! I’ll be able to buy so many of my wishlist items! heart
    TEDDYROSA IS TOO NICE. TEDDYYYYYY User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    GRINKIE'S LITTLE BRUH/SIS. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR. SHOW YOURSELF AND PREPARED TO BE GIFT BOMBED

Obsessive Sweetheart

ᴄʜᴀʀɪᴛʏ

-open-
I get a lot of rigs from playing Lake Kindred. If you'd like a trade of random items I get from lake kindred just quote me with "CHARITY" and I'll send a trade over.
If this charity tab says closed, it means I do not have any items to give at the moment.

Obsessive Sweetheart

ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛ

Contests I will be holding. Whenever someone wins I will change the contest!
CURRENT CONTEST:
Whoever RNG 18 from 1-100 will recieve one item of their choice from the list below!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
or 5 random items totaling to around 500-1,000plat

Obsessive Sweetheart

-reserved-

Obsessive Sweetheart

GRAND OPENING!
WHOOOOOO! I'm finally done making this thread. This took hours.

Obsessive Sweetheart

Grinkies

look your lovely work is here.

Zenithel's Senpai

Beloved Genius

Minzue
Grinkies

look your lovely work is here.

this is the ugliest thread Ive ever seen emotion_puke good luck you'll need it

put me in your shoutouts for my arts. rofl

Obsessive Sweetheart

Grinkies