Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are your favorite types of charity games?

Daily RNG/Dice 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lottery 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Adventure/RPG 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Random Anon Giving 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
other (Comment!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

Vicious Cutesmasher

15,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Ridekko's Giveaway Komotion!
4laugh Hey, Welcome!!! 4laugh

I'm Ridekko, currently the sole owner of this thread. Well, because of that, I won't always be available, but I promise I'm doing my best with regular upkeep of this thread!

emotion_bigheart The purpose of this thread is to give gifts, have fun, and make friends! I want to make sure everyone gets something nice, but I do want to preface that I can't afford really big prizes yet, I'm just trying to roll with all I can give right now! emotion_bigheart

So, read bellow for rules and games, stick around, and have fun!

Vicious Cutesmasher

15,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Rules

First of all, NO Hit and Runs! Please! If you come expecting to grab a prize and get out, you're going to be disappointed. I'm not giving out rewards to people who only post once, people who beg, or people who aren't interested in chatting with everyone. This is all supposed to be fun! I'm just the average user, not a bank.

Second, you're welcome to play all of the games, but I'll only payout once per game per day. I'm sorry if you don't like your prize or if you don't think the value is high enough, but I try to make sure everyone who sticks around gets somethings that they really like!

Also, this isn't necessarily a rule, but I'd really love to see it if we could all try to give each other gifts here! Anon or not, gifts make everyone smile. And, of course, always follow Gaia's forum rules and ToS.

ALSO, this is of course not mandatory, but if you are enjoying the thread, please donate or tip if you can! Every bit will help me keep this thing running!

Vicious Cutesmasher

15,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
heart Games heart

You'll have a daily chance at each game!

Daily RNG
Roll 1-100
Prizes: To be updated

Daily Challenge
Plays through like a story! Some rolls will let you move on to the next stage, some will leave you defeated... Inspired by Rvyer's great thread Start:ADVENTURE

Stage 1: To be updated

Vicious Cutesmasher

15,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Donors, regulars, and winners

Vicious Cutesmasher

15,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Updates / Announcements

Anxious Gaian