Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to Lucid Dreams, the charity thread for everyone who has a Dream Avatar that they wish to see come true!

This is a charity for users with a Dream Avatar ONLY. The user must either post the avatar to the forum or have it in their signature. Thank you.

Before you post, please fill out this simple questionnaire. Please put this as your first post. Be honest. Thank you.

Quote:
May I have your attention, please?!

1. My Username is:

2. My Mules are:

3. I Am Questing for:

Copy all of the information listed inside the gray box, remove the [ quote ] [ / quote ] tags and fill in your information. Thank you!

Charity Milestones

[October 29, 2010] I hereby declare the Lucid Dreams Charity OPEN!!!

[October 29-31, 2010] Lucid Dreams' first Special Event held: Halloween Holiday Drawing

[November 1-5, 2010] Lucid Dreams' first Mini-Game Event held: Random Number Game for a KiKi Umbrella Buddy

[November 2, 2010] Lucid Dreams' first Random Post Game for Enchanted Golden Trunk

[November 10-December 18, 2010] Lucid Dreams' first Christmas Wish Giveaway

[November 11-16, 2010] Random Number Game for Gwee Umbrella Buddy

[November 15, (restarted) 28-29, 2010] Lucid Dreams' first Dice Roll Game for Horns of the Dragon Queen

[November 15-27, 2010] Lucid Dreams first Test Your Knowledge Game for Catastrophe! (Intarwebs)

[December 4-19, 2010] Taking Applications for Mod/Head of Dice Roll Games

[December 9-14, 2010] Random Number Game for CoCo Umbrella Buddy

[December 19-26, 2010] Dice Roll Game for Aquarium Hermit Cat

[December 28, 2010] Random Post Game for Devilish Headphones

[February 13, 2011] Lucid Dreams Charity Temporarily Closing

[December 18, 2011] Kishirian back from hiatus, rebuilding funds to re-open Lucid Dreams!

[December 20, 2011] Charity mule created (Lucid Dreams Charity), re-working games and contests list.

User Image

1. Follow Gaia's Terms of Service and Rules & Guidelines.

2. DO NOT page stretch. If the post is pointless and you're making each sentence its own individual line, I will be forced to warn you. If you do not heed the warning and fix the post, you will be added to the List of Banishment.

3. DO NOT advertise in this thread unless it is in your signature. This is not the Community Want Ads, so do not expect it to be. If you advertise in your posts, you will be warned. If the post goes unfixed, you will be reported and added to the List of Banishment.

4. DO NOT post in chat-speak, leet-speak, or anything other than English. Keep all language to a PG-13 level. If I find your post annoying (and I have A LOT of tolerance for stupidity), you will be asked to fix it. If you do not fix it, I will report you and you will be added to the List of Banishment.

5. DO NOT quote ANYTHING on the first page that has a thread banner attached to it, unless otherwise noted in said posting.

6. Mules are welcome, but I MUST be informed of the mule's name via Private Message AND in a post on the thread. If you fail to do so and I find out, you (and your mules) will be IMMEDIATELY BANNED.

7. DO NOT beg for ANYTHING. If you wish to inform us of your quest, you may do so, but only ONCE PER QUEST. IE:

[Test Dummy] I am questing for Elf Style Pants. I have/need __ gold for it.
[Test Dummy] I am questing for Treacherous Tunic. I have/need ___ gold for it.

Failure to do so will result in a warning. If warnings go unheeded, you will be reported and banned from the charity.

8. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are you (or your mule) allowed to Private Message any of the Staff or Members for aid in your quest. ALL quest-related inquiries MUST be done in the thread. If you PM anyone about your quest, you will be banned IMMEDIATELY.

Special Events and Mini-Games Rules

-Random Number Games-

When a RNG comes up, each user (mules are not eligible) has a total of 2 rolls per day. Any rolls that I see are still within that day and are over the limit will be ignored, regardless of the number.

-Dice Roll Games-

When a DRG comes up, each user (mules are not eligible) has a total of 3 rolls per day. Any rolls that I see that are still within that day and are over the limit will be ignored, regardless of the number.

-Random Post Game-

When a RPG comes up, the thread mule (Lucid Dreams Charity) will roll a number at random on the current page. Each user is given a number based on their original post order. Current staff, family of the staff, and mules are not eligible. The user with the rolled number will win the prize!

-Holiday Drawing-

When a HD comes up, each user (mules not eligible) has a total of 1 roll for the item that is listed as the prize for that day. The user with the highest number will win the item.

-Test Your Knowlege Games-

When a TYK game comes up, the thread mule (Lucid Dreams Charity) will post an item with multiple options as the prize. To win, you must correctly name the item and/or the item's option name (ie: the first one was for Catastrophe! -Intarwebs) and PM the answer to him.

User Image

User Image

Kishirian
I am the founder of the Lucid Dreams Charity, a former member of the Magical Gift Fairy Charity (MGFC), and I participate in the Lovely Lady Lumps and Little Wishes charities. I have a certificates in Auto Body Repair and Veterinary Assistant training. I am 24 years old and in love with a very special person.
Role in the Staff: Founder, Moderator

User Image

Lucid Dreams Charity
I am the mule account of Kishirian and owner of Lucid Dreams Charity Thread. All correspondence and games/events are managed by me. If you have anything to ask, feel free to PM me. I will try to help out as much as possible.
Role in the Staff: Owner, Moderator, Operations Manager

User Image

Check back for the next event!

Winners!

The 2010 Halloween Event

depressed_doll won the Blonde and Blue Long Bi-Color Costume Wig
Seika19 won the Brown Festive Witchling Hat, Black and Blonde Long Bi-Color Costume Wig, and the Black and Blonde Short Bi-Color Costume Wig

User Image

You must ask to be put as a member of the Charity via Private Message to Kishirian. If you have mules in this Charity, they will automatically be put on the Member's List.
User Image

1. (Recycled from MGFC) lilDestroyer916 aka lilDragon916, skoolgirlxx
Reason for Banishment: Used mules to gain advantage in the charity.

2. depressed_doll and iiDollFreak
Reason for Banishment: Used a mule to gain advantage in the charity.

User Image

User Image
owned by: XxXLittleMissJessXxX

User Image
owned by: doordream

Charities We'll Miss...

User Image
owned by: Magical Gift Fairy and Casca7

Beloved Genius

Yay for Charities!!!
Come on, guys, let's get the Halloween Event going. It'll be a shame if I have to recycle everything next year.

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
☆。Wasn't sure if you were done setting up yet D:. Hai there everybody :3 So I'm allowed to do the Halloween dice roll game c: ? and how many time are we allowed to do it?。☆
Kishirian
Seika19
☆。Wasn't sure if you were done setting up yet D:. Hai there everybody :3 So I'm allowed to do the Halloween dice roll game c: ? and how many time are we allowed to do it?。☆
Halloween Drawing

Since this game is starting on October 29th, the rules are a little different. Each person may roll a total of 3 times (6 total- 3 group, 3 item). The first roll is your Group number, the second roll is the Item number. IE:

ACTION!! Burgundie Sky rolls a 10! (Group 10- Eye Patches)

ACTION!! Burgundie Sky rolls a 3! (Skeleton Eye Patch)

In this instance, Burgundie Sky would have won the Skeleton Eye Patch.

Yes, you may participate! Welcome to Lucid Dreams!

Peaceful Worshipper

User Image
W h a t e v e r happened to the values of humanity,
Whatever happened to the fairness in equality...

@Sebastian: Can I have the code for your banner, please~? >< The code you put in yer sig? o:

It'd make it easier to affliate you to the MGFC. x3 heart

Instead of spreading love we're spreading animosity,
Lack of understanding, leading lives a w a y from unity.

7,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
☆。Oh oh I get it now. What kind of dice do we roll and how many? And thank you for the welcome! and sorry for all the questions sweatdrop 。☆
can i join too?
i was also wondering what kind of dice do we roll and how many times? smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas