Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Victory

User Image

User Image
Hello and welcome to my thread! Thank you very much for stopping by. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I’m inu-spike, or inu, or spike – whichever catches your fancy. (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

Short version bio: I’ve been on Gaia since 2004 (with hiatuses from 2007-2010 and 2011-2014). I am forever in school (as a student and as an instructor) (╯ಠ_ರೃ)╯︵ ┻━┻ Oooh, I’m also the guild leader for The Full Closet guild (a guild for avi builders and enthusiasts! The link is in my sig~).

What’s my quest: Well, my quest used to be color scheme oriented. However, I get bored with certain schemes fairly quickly, which makes the quest thread obsolete almost as soon as I get around to updating it. (;へ:)Hence, the redirection of my quest!! I am now focusing on my builds more than I am on the color schemes that make them. ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ♪ Oh, and of course, my forever long wishlist. Straight up... I deleted my entire wishlist 。゚(TヮT)゚。 Only quest items are going on the list from now on.

The Thread: The thread has active contests with prizes.✧٩(•́⌄•́๑)و ✧ The RNG is always active, and I’ll post up other contests when I have time. The thread is set up in an order that makes sense to me but might be a little confusing for others. Please make sure to check the Table of Contents (located at the bottom of every post) for easy maneuverability. (o⌒.⌒o)

Oh! And please User Image! ^___^
User Image-IS

Intro -.- Rules -.- Current -.- Future -.- Under Construction -.- Ultimate -.- Completed -.- Contests -.- Donators -.- Links In/Out -.- Reserved -.- Reserved

Ruthless Victory

User Image

User ImageSuper simple: Follow the rules and everyone will get along just fine.
      User ImageFailure to follow the rules three (3) times will result in you getting banned and publicly shamed on the blacklist.
      User ImageIf you break ToS, or I find your offense to be so profound that it moves me to action, you WILL be reported.

User Image Follow Gaia ToS. Listen, if you’ve managed to be on the site long enough to find the quest threads, you should know better.

User Image PG-13 for language and imagery please. No vulgar language that you wouldn’t hear in a movie with the same rating
          (‘F’ word excluded. Don’t use the ‘F’ word. I know you guys have more creative vocabularies than that).

User Image Do Not quote the first page. You need my attention, just quote my name and I’ll find you.

User Image No super large images. If it’s big and you feel it’s absolutely necessary, put it in a spoiler.

User Image Try not to page stretch with long quote trees.

User Image Bumps are allowed and encouraged.

User Image No fighting. Let’s all play nice, okay? ^^

User Image Do not hassle anyone else on the thread. This includes harassing them via quotes
          (if they’ve made it clear that they’re done talking with you) or pursuing them via PM.

User Image Do not pester or beg the donators. If you have a quest thread that you want to bring to their attention,
          send me a banner and I’ll put you as an affiliate in Links In/Out (Post X).

User Image If you have any questions, concerns, complaints, or anything, please feel free to PM or quote me. ^^

User Image Additional rules for contests are located in the Contests portion of this thread (Post VIII).

User Image I reserve the right to change, add, or remove rules as I see fit.

Blacklist

Empty XD

Intro -.- Rules -.- Current -.- Future -.- Under Construction -.- Ultimate -.- Completed -.- Contests -.- Donators -.- Links In/Out -.- Reserved -.- Reserved

Ruthless Victory

User Image

Ruthless Victory

User Image

W???I???S???H???L???I???S???T

User Image

Ruthless Victory

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This spot used to be for sets, but I have no idea what I want to put here instead. Sooooo, it's Under Construction until I figure something out. xD

Ruthless Victory

User Image

A????V????I????A????R????T
Always and forever questing avi art

User Image
by Linear-LAmour emotion_kirakira
User Image
by Polsonechka heart
User Image
by Art Anon
User Image
by Deviruka
User Image
by Indoor House Plant
User Image
by Miyo
User Image
by Oldivory
User ImageUser Image
by Mouse Goddess
User ImageUser Image
by .E m m e l i n e~

W???I???S???H???L???I???S???T

User Image

Ruthless Victory

User Image

Avis completed since April 2014

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Banner Avis
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Recently Completed Avis
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Ruthless Victory

User Image

Please read under each contest section for additional rules!

User Image All Winners: Trades with prizes will be sent within an hour of confirmation of win. If, however, I do not respond to you within that
        time frame, DO NOT PANIC! I’m only human and I have classes. I am probably away from the computer and will get back to you
        when I’m back online.
        User ImageDo not send me a billion PMs and quotes letting me know you won; it will displease me.

R??????N??????G

User Image RNG Contest: There can be multiple winners with this one. Just keep trying until you win one!
        User Image RNG Contest: Bump, converse, combination, whatever. Do what makes you happy. ^^
        User Image RNG Winners: PM with your winning post and/or the page number. Do not spam me with quotes. PM is faster and more efficient.
        emotion_yatta

1-10,000: 4720 = 10,000P

Winners!
Winners will be listed here!

TBA

I'm coming up with a new contest, but I'm still working out the logistics.

Ruthless Victory

User Image

T H A N K Y O U ! ! ^__^

heart - Donated GoldXXX yum_puddi - Multiple ItemsXXX emotion_kirakira - Donated an Item
User ImageLinear-LAmour - emotion_kirakira
User ImageHerr Mannelig - heart
User ImageWhale Tail - heart eek
User Imagepygmynoodles - heart
User ImageTake it up - heart
User Imagesifacil - heart yum_puddi
User ImageAsakiya - heart
User Imageproud irish mom - heart eek
User ImageLaydi Nite - emotion_kirakira
User ImageSakaiti - heart
User ImageStrobelight Seduction - heart
User ImageDream Big - heart heart eek
User Imagesteel-dinosaur - yum_puddi
User Imageklizzzlee - emotion_kirakira
User ImageAnonymous Benefactor - yum_puddi
User ImageToriki-chi - yum_puddi
User Imageeefaim - yum_puddi
User ImageFantaCee - yum_puddi heart
User ImageWolf Anubite - emotion_kirakira

Ruthless Victory

User Image

User Image If you want me to promote your Quest/Charity/Donation Thread,
              Art Shop, Marketplace Shop, or anything else, please let me know
              and I’ll put you here. ^^

User Image

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/questing-inu/][img]https://i.imgur.com/EExbZ7K.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/questing-inu/][img]https://i.imgur.com/wC1MwPp.png[/img][/url]

User Image

Affiliates go here! Currently accepting all banners. That might change if space becomes an issue.
User Image

Ruthless Victory

User Image

User Image

Ruthless Victory

User Image

User Image

Ruthless Victory

??????O??????P??????E??????N??????

☆*・゜゚・*/(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Friend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items