Welcome to Gaia! ::

people counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 906 907 908 > >> >>> »|

In Memoriam - A Charity

Introduction

This is a charity run by serenemercury and Elizi. In our various quests in our time on gaia, many charities and individual gaians have been very generous and helpful and this is our chance to give back.

wahmbulance Closed, link to Elizi's new charity below wahmbulance

User Image
Updates:

10/21/07: started setting up charity
10/21/07: got banners, donated to first four people
10/27/07: put up first contests
10/31/07: put up details for the Halloween Raffle
11/27/07: Charity was added to THE List of Charities User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
11/30: Halloween raffle is over, banner contest is extended til December 31st, and Christmas related events will be put up some time this weekend
1/2: Catching up on stuff. (especially contests)
2/2 - adds new contest.
3/11 edited rules to clear up questions about how often one can apply, new contests will be up by sometime next week
3/20 - new writing contest thread has been set up. Link in contests post
4/15 - cleaning up some posts. Like the dress the mule contest that failed. Meh.
5/10 - editing stuff on first page. Moving all donatees to this point to a post on second page 'cause post is so long
6/16 - putting up summer raffles, one free one in celebration of the charity owners' birthday which is July 22, and one unfree one for a chance at some letters sitting in the mules inventory. see contest post for details[

7/12 - 10 days left to enter raffles. i also added some stuff to the about us post, not that anyone, including me actually reads those.
7/23 - raffles are concluded, no one found the secret bday contest, next time try highlighting the contest post when E's feeling creative
8/26 - E was feeling sad that the Charity Fair was over so she put up a Refer a Friend event.
10/13 - Charity bday celebration is up, charity might move to new thread after bday celebration is over and may change to solely E's running it.
10/23 - Charity bday celebration is over, gave away lots of gold and stuff. still deciding where the future of this charity is going.
10/27 - after such a huge give away funds are lowish, if they fall below 20k, charity will temp close until it is more monetarily stable.
1/2/09 - have started planning next incarnation of the thread, plan to see sometime in the next couple of days. funds have recovered nicely
Rules

Follow TOS
Be nice to everyone, no drama
chatting prefered to bumping

To recieve donation:
1. post five times
2. post application
3.post five more times
Application

Monetary Donation Form

To recieve donation:
1. post five times
2. post application
3.post five more times
One donation per person unless otherwise specified by a special event

[color=dodgerblue]Username:
What questing for:
How long you've been questing:
Quest progress:
Quest thread link (if have):
Anything else?:
[/color]
Game Item Giveaway

Elizi always seems to have surplus game items she doesn't use. if you want a game item post the form below. Tickets and tokens are in high demand, consequently i may be out of them often. if i'm out, i'll send you a pm telling you so and recommending you fill out the form for a monetary donation instead.

one application per person a week
Game Items Request Form

[color=red]Username:
Item or items wanted:
what questing:
link to quest thread:[/color]
Donatees/Donators

Donators:
Lord_LHUSID2
walkingfire
Little_wolf12
anonymous x3
Otakkun
entertheraven
THE Santa Claus
Starlit Revolver
dolls in stiches
Maggie Writes
darkmagician1212
Amandasaurus Rexx
Puff The Magic Chocobo
The Writers Workshop and Contest Charity Foundation
Fonnys Tamara
r e n d u m
Vaylle

Donatees:
first 100 on second page
elclar
Psiiche
Ivehadtoomuchpie24
JetAlmeara
Azn_Angel42
Immortal x Beloved
DavyJnah
Alien_Dude65
- Zilithion -
Panda-rocks6
Peaches_in_mario93
InfernoLove
mystic_emerald
KingdomHearts3050
Shirley The Merines
Massage
Harlequins Lethal Kiss
mark9010
master oc
Meilin1
DNAngel_Dark
Cherushii Dream
xXAngyAndroidXx
HaoAsakura358
thepizzaismine
rickiegirl(roaming donation)
XLyra SilvertongueX
Emenating Sins
Devoid of Serenity
Brizy Bee
LuckyStar1002
Razorix12
~Reserved~
About Us

Elizi and Serenemercury are twin sisters, both 20 and attending local community college full time while living at home. Basic interests include reading sci fi/fantasy, playing on Gaia, and video/card/board games.
Banners

please link us:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/in-memoriam-a-charity-christmas-events-are-up-and-running/t.33732989/][IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/Tapeturtle/1-1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/in-memoriam-a-charity-grand-opening/t.33732989/][img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q118/Tapeturtle/charitybanner.gif[/img][/url]
Links - to be added spastically, only when specifically requested, and possibly not then. Sorry, but I don't want this to become a huge cluttered post

User Image

User Image
~reserved~
we're now officially open, will have banners courtesy of Mrs. Stonewaltz in the near future.
getting off mule now.

5,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items