Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

May 29, 2010- Thread opens.
User Image

This goes without saying, but follow the TOS. Keep everything PG-13. Some foul language is accepted, as long as its not in a sexual manner,
No trolling/flaming
Any donations are to go through the thread Mule, Tyger and Moons.
Respect the other posters in the thread
Those who violate the rules, will be handled on a three strike system, before they get put on the naughty list.

Read the rules? Prove it! Include "Autobots, transform and roll out! Lets block the newbs!" in your first post

Courtesy of Lirilei

User Image

Our Nice People

User Image

Our Naughty People.
None yet

User Image

Hallo all, YamiTyger here. My quests, are fairly extensive. Right now, however, Moons and I are both working on the common clothing items. That means the clothes/accessories from the Gaian shops. Right now, I have all of Durem Depot, and Barton Boutique. My other quests are for some of the higher ticket items. KittenStar, North Kittenstar, Prunny, the EI Bundle #3. More to follow, as well as whats on my wishlist.

I'm currently questing Gaia's common items. I have a lot of them already, so I'll have to make a list of what I've already got.
In addition to questing for the common items, I'm also questing plenty of high end items- Including: Portable headphones an MC from 2003.
I will also get a list of these smile
User Image

1. Team Durem Tennis Shoes, Lovely Genie White Embroidered Vest, Lovely Genie Red Bangled Bra, Black Goth Skirt, Team Aekea Tennis Shoes, Cheerleader Shoes (Team Aekea), That Black 90s Top, Elven Ears (David)

2. Single Sunflower - Brown Bouquet, Pink Daffodil - Green Bouquet with Pink Ribbon, Deluxe White Carnation - Bouquet, Purple Daisy - Black Bouquet with Gold Ribbon, Single Blue Carnation - Yellow Bouquet

User Image

1.rawfan08101
2. Shanra the Dragon Bard
User Image

Did you say games?? Yes, yes I said games!
To start, we're going to have a vegas-Style Blackjack game. The rules are simple. You are free to bet with anyone here, the Mule, Yami, or Moons, or any of the other posters. You may bet, as little, or as much, as you like, and you deal for the other person. Its through the random number system, 1-11. Numbers reflect their values, 11 being the Ace. It can be used as one, of course. There is double downing, as well as splitting. Double downing works, in that if you want to double your bet, after you have both cards, you get one last card, and thats it. Say for example, you have a 4, and a 7. If you want to hope for a 10, 9, or 8, you can double your bet, and get one last card. Splitting works when you have doubles. Two 4's, etc. Once you do that, you add the same amount, onto the other card, and you're playing two hands. On up to 5 hands all together. You have to keep track, tho, if you do split.

More games to follow!
User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/in-between-darkness-and-light-joint-charity-quest/t.61579535][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/moonseternity/ban-1.png[/img][/url]

User Image

Done looking around? Take a look at some of these-
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

Hello all, names YamiTyger. You can call me Yami, Tyger, or like some people, Yams. This is the obligatory "About Me/Us" post. Little bit about me. I'm 35, into music, reading, gaming, movies, and cooking. The types of music I like, are mostly alternative, as well as some of the lesser name groups. Basically, tho, most music is okay with me. Save for most rap, and the new country.
Little bit about why Moons and I are doing this, with a mule linked to our names. We actually dated, a few years ago, until I did something stupid. We hadn't heard from each other for a while, then she contacted me in 2008. We reconciled, and now we're back together. She's been a big help to me, with the gifting, and the borrowings, and the "loans" she says she didn't want me paying back. -BUT- I plan to, in some way. Yeah, Moons, I said it. razz
Anyways, I had joined Gaia in 2007, and left, because things just weren't making sense, no one really wanted to help me. Moons got me back in, in 2008, and she also helped me get my account back, which we converted into a mule. But we're going to give this one a go, and see how long we can make this thread go for. Not just for clothing, but for our other items on our wishlist.
Well, I've talked your ears off long enough. Think I'll pass the mic to my better half. As she likes to say, I'm way too pesty.
*Fades off into the darkness, as she is the light*

Moons here. I started back on Gaia back in 2003. So, it should seem I should already have most of the items I'm questing, but alas I don't.
Anyway, I'm 29. I enjoy sewing, crafting, music, reading, drawing and graphic design. I designed all the graphics in the thread, except the link out banners. Yami and I tried questing before, but it didn't get far as neither of us really had the time. So now we're tying again. As Yami mentioned he and I are together after some issues in the past. But all is well now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff