Holy's Quest and Hangout Thread

Nonsense, the entirety of it!

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
INTRO

Welcome to my quest thread!

Since I had success questing for the two other items I was wanting, I decided to restart my quest for one of my favorite items, the OMG. One of those items I've always wanted since I started.

I may be questing, but I'm not asking for donations, on the other hand I won't refuse someone's generosity, but please do so only if you can afford to.

While you're here, I only ask that you obey the ToS, and be respectful of others.
3nodding

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
THE MAIN QUEST

Since I still have a bunch of items from my old quest, I should still keep a record of the two items I'd love to have. For which all donations will go.

1. User Image

-Devil Tail-

Probably never going to get this, but hey, you can dream right?

2. User Image

-OMG Hat-

This is what I am actually questing for, will probably take a little time to get but that's how those things go.

unknown/~8,000,000+

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
COMPLETED

So now that booty grab has come out, it's become a lot easier to get gold, and now that a lot more items have come out, I've decided to go after a couple lesser items.

1. User Image

-Wed to Darkness-

Donated by Ruby! heart

Since the Devil Tail is one of my main quests, but so far out of reach at the moment, I decided this would make a good substitute for now.

2. User Image

-Gogh Reed-

Bought 10/24/2009 after matching 4 numbers in the lotto

Saw someone wearing the sword and thought this would be perfect for a certain outfit. xD

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
FUNDS FOR D TAIL/OMG
If anyone is looking to downgrade anything to any combination of these items, send me a PM
(I only accept fair offers)

Pure: pretty much nothing, all pure donated or earned is invested into appreciating items

Stuff to add for final offer:
Letters:
Feb-May '04
Sept-Dec '04
1x '05 set
Aug '05
Oct '05
4x Nov '05
Jan-Mar '06
6x Apr '06
June '06
July '06
6x Aug '06
Sept '06
Nov '06
2x Dec '06
Feb '07

MC items:
Mythic hair
Aquatica
Sno Yeti

Event:

Estimated value of trade so far:

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BIO

Name: Nathan, or Nate
Nick: Holy, HK, and sometimes Knight

Status: College student, currently attending Georgia Institute of Technology, School of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering.

For anyone that doesn't know, I used to work as an electrician and got sick of the labor intensity and low pay, that and I got fired and just didn't want to do it any more, so a few years ago I went back to school. I've had a ton of success, pulling 2 years worth of straight A's, and receiving top student honors for chemistry and then physics at Gainesville State College, where I also earned an AS in Engineering. Now I am attending the school I've wanted to go to since I moved to Georgia, the MIT of the south as some call it, one of the top engineering schools in the world, so I'm very happy.

As far as Gaia goes, I made my account April 1, 2005, and that next month I got into trophy fishing. I really enjoyed the competition and the community was the best in Gaia. In two years of fishing I earned 11 unique trophies, including 2 lake golds, an overall trophy, and a gold junk recycling trophy. Now with the outstanding trophies having been handed out (thanks sisky!), I am only short 2 trophies for a complete set, which means I'm gonna have to finish it off or forever feel incomplete in my life. xD

Life's not all about school and trophy fishing though, I like to play video games too. I have a 360 and I like playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare <.< at least sometimes, waiting for 2 to come out. I play maplestory as well and have a few high level characters on, though sometimes I get burnt out very easily and am currently on a period of separation. Always looking for friends on both, let me know your gamertag or ign!

I think that's about it...oh yeah, I like moonlight walks on the beach, and curling up with a good book...just playing xD but I do love to read, mostly into fantasy and Sci Fi, so if there's a really good book that you like in those genres suggest it please, I'm always willing to stretch the old brain muscle.

I would recommend reading the Ender's saga, by Orson Scott Card, I recently finished reading it and found it truly insightful and inspiring, in fact I loved it so much I had to read any book in the Enderverse that I could get my hands on.

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
CONTESTS

Coming soon!

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DONATORS

While redoing this thread I lost my old list of donators Dx I still have a good recollection of who, and you are loved for donating <3
crying

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
WHITE LIST
(if you give any of these people grief it'll be hell to pay)

The Bria_Teragrams domokun heart
love_bubblegum heart
tiranaki heart
Gaidin
QueenDraken heart
Thyalla heart
Brunhilda heart
Ariela Steadfast heart
Whipped By Magenta ninja
Dragon Cross cool
Demon Knight Lloyd domokun
Moldorm pirate
ChiJadey heart
K Prime xd
Xx_jewlzy_xX heart
Pararrayos22
Jeddi-kun

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LINKS IN!
Affiliations welcome heart

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LINKS OUT!!
In construction

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
THANK YOU'S

Thank you to Gaia for all the images
Thank you to I-Queen-I for the OMG banner, which I'm not using at the moment, but still love! heart xD

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100