Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors Since Jan O1, 2O13

+1 1 100.0% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 150 151 152 > >> >>> »|

Sparkly Kitten

User Image

Welcome to the Holicheer Charity!
                              This little charity, cornily named Holiday Cheer, opened on 12/15/2O12!
                              Feel free to come in and celebrate the holidays, while possibly winning some free stuff!
                              If you like what you see, please upvote and take the poll >;D!
                              Happy holidays and best wishes,
                              iFawkJosh

VV Check the contests post for these VV

Zodiacal Raffle: Tickets are 5k each. Send a trade to iFawkJosh, make sure you name it raffle or something. Please enter C: ?

Polar Tear Drawing: Delcathy is the winner ;D! Congrats!

All thread graphics made by iFawkJosh. Color scheme from car0usel.net, used with permission.

User Image

Sparkly Kitten

User Image

User Image

These rules are the law of this thread, so please follow!

Gaia's ToS. Become familiar with it, and follow it.
                              Disrespect to iFawkJosh, any future mods, or any thread visitor will not be tolerated. We all have different beliefs and this is not a debate thread! We welcome all beliefs and holidays into this little thread with open arms.
                              I reserve the right to donate to anyone I want to. I will try to donate at least a little to everyone, but if you are disrespectful and/or break my rules, I will probably skip over you. Be merry, it's the Holidays!
                              Please do not beg me for items or gold. The purpose of this charity is to arrange a giveaway in an organized fashion, so I would appreciate not being private messaged about getting a donation constantly. :]
                              Please do not cyber in this thread and speak with semi-literacy.
                              I do not mind if you swear or use curse words but please be respectful of younger children in the thread and please do not make it every word in your post! :]
                              Rules are subject to change at any time!
                              Have fun... or else ;]

User Image

Sparkly Kitten

User Image

User Image

Our timeline is as follows...

12/15/2O12 - - - Setting up thread!
                              12/17/2O12 - - - Over 3OO,OOO GG given away!
                              12/18/2O12 - - - iFawkJosh's mom's birthday ;D Over 5OO,OOO GG donated!
                              12/19/2O12 - - - Over 1,OOO,OOO GG donated ;D!
                              12/23/2O12 - - - Page 86 Announcement! Get your applications in ;D!
                              12/24/2O12 - - - Over 2,5OO,OOO GG donated! ;D Merry Christmas eve! New moderator, and iFawkJosh got engaged n___n
                              12/25/2O12 - - - Merry Christmas! Gave out a bunch of presents ;D! Tek-tek contest entries due C:
                              12/28/2O12 - - - Vote in the New Year's Tektek Contest! Entries can be seen here.
                              12/31/2O12 - - - Updated the how-to post because it still had the Christmas information. You may keep asking for donations, I will be giving out stuff randomly from now on. Enjoy your New Year's!
                              O1/O1/2O13 - - - Congrats to our Tektek contest winners and Happy New Year! Over 4,1OO,OOO GG donated ;D
                              O1/O3/2O12 - - - Added the information for the Polar Tear giveaway and Zodiacal Raffle! See that info here.
                              O1/13/2O13 - - - Sent out a bunch of donations and updated the Polar Tear List!
                              O1/22/2O12 - - - Congratulations to Delcathy for winning the Polar Tear contest! Enter the Zodiacal Raffle, people C:!

User Image

Sparkly Kitten

User Image

User Image

This will explain how to get a donation! Sorry if this system is inconvenient for anyone :[
                              You may post the forms as your first post, but if you do not stay active I will look over your application.
                              I keep track of what people want C:

Hit and Run Donation
                                  I will be doing a bunch of instant 'hit and run' donations. These are worth only 1Ok each. Each person may only receive one hit and run donation. You do not have to stick around and chat to get it, just use the form below.
                                  [quote="iFawkJosh"][/quote]
                                  [align=center][color=#df0024][size=30]❅[/size][/color] [color=#f02142][size=30]❅[/size][/color] [color=#50cd4a][size=30]❅[/size][/color] [color=#009f3c][size=30]❅[/color][/size]
                                  [size=9]Hit and Run Please!
                                  Thank you kindly.[/size][/align]

User Image

Item Donation
                                  If you stick around and chat, you may get an item donation! I would like for the items to be 1OO-2OOK in worth so that I can donate to as many people as possible! Feel free to chat me up and ask me before or after you apply, we may be able to work something out! Just let me know what you're questing or have it in your signature or something. If you're questing something 2OOK+ and you want a donation, I'll be giving you money for it.
                              User Image

Gold Donation
                                  If you stick around and chat, you may get a gold donation! Gold amount will be left up to me to decide if I decide to donate to you.
                              User Image

Current Funds: 3,5OO,OOO w/ some prize & donation items.

User Image

Sparkly Kitten

User Image

User Image

Donations made to....

Miku Sea Chan - - - 21O,OOO GG
                              Carmine Karmyn - - - 25,OOO GG
                              Sexiibunniluv - - - 1O,OOO GG
                              hallucinogenic drugs - - - 1O,OOO GG
                              Tenebrific - - - 225,OOO GG
                              l karen l - - - 325,OOO GG
                              Cindycate - - - Poison Raver, 4OO,OOO GG
                              PrincessReg_29 - - - 1O,OOO GG
                              kdubss - - - Coco Kitty Plushie
                              Dope Biitch - - - 1O,OOO GG
                              swirly-mushroom - - - 25,OOO GG, SDPlus #187 Jenny
                              C o l o r F u l R a m e n - - - 1O,OOO GG
                              Coldcake - - - 1O,OOO GG
                              j a r y n a - - - Vanilla Buttercream Rose
                              Umioko - - - 11O,OOO GG
                              Reznoir - - - 2OO,OOO GG
                              AnnaSayOink - - - 2OO,OOO GG, December 2012 Thank You Letter
                              cute_luna1 - - - 15O,OOO GG
                              xukshia - - - Sunset Spirit
                              enlightened recluse - 2OO,OOO GG
                              Ellie The Magnificent - 2OO,OOO GG
                              Deceptive Daydreams - - - Cup of Milk
                              Swirling Marionette - - - 5O,OOO GG
                              carrot et whip - - - 15O,OOO GG
                              AlliDoIsWin_13 - - - 3OO,OOO GG
                              Magicfairygirl - - - 2OO,OOO GG
                              oneandonlykas - - - 1OO,OOO GG
                              Tsukiko o v o - - - 1O,OOO GG
                              Artits - - - 15O,OOO GG
                              Artsy Kittyn - - - Strawberry Charlotte

User Image

Sparkly Kitten

User Image

User Image

These lovely Gaians have made contributions to our charity!
                              Please do not feel obligated to donate to the cause or my personal quest ;D!

Anonymous Benefactor - - - Pink Boa
                              josh is still fly heart - - - 2,OOO,OOO GG
                              i2iceBear - - - 1OO,OOO GG
                              l karen l - - - 95,OOO GG
                              Lady Elzabeth - - - 25,OOO GG
                              Holy Valkyrie Of Asgard - - - 3,212,794 GG

User Image

Sparkly Kitten

User Image

User Image

Want some free stuff?! Get on these contests, yo!

Page Contest
                                  The first person to post on the listed page will be given 1OO,OOO GG! (If I am the first poster, the next person who is not me to post on the listed page will win c: )
                                  Goal: Page 25, 50, 100, 150, 200
                                  Winners: I karen I, swirly-mushroom, Swirling Marionette, AlliDolsWin_13
                              User Image

Tektek Contest #2
                                  Information coming soon!
                              User Image

Polar Tear Contest!
                                  To win the new EI, Polar Tear 1st Gen all you have to do is post the form below in the thread. I will add your name to the list below in order of who posts it, and then I will use the post action random number generator to find the winner! You have until January 20th, 2013 to enter! Random drawing will be on January 21st, 2013. Competitors have 24 hours to respond to trade, otherwise another person will be chosen! ;D
                                  Winner: Delcathy! ---waiting on response.
                              User Image

Zodiacal Raffle
                                  We are giving away a Zodiacal 1st gen! If you would like to be entered into the raffle, you first must buy tickets. One ticket is 5,OOO GG. Send a trade to iFawkJosh with gold equal to the amount of tickets you want, and make sure the title of the trade is Zodiacal Raffle.
                                  Dates will be announced if/when people are interested. If not, I'm going to do something different.
                                  1. captain plu
                                  2-11. la bonne fille
                                  12-17. AnnaSayOink
                                  18. MayXaoMaoi

User Image

Sparkly Kitten

User Image

User Image

About your moderators!

iFawkJosh - - - Original Founder
                                  Hello everyone! I don't really think people read these but here's my shot xP. My name is Sandra and I am twenty years old. I am a Junior in college at SUNY Oswego and I am an employee of Auxiliary Services there. I am a psychology major and hopeful resident assistant for 2O13, but we shall see. I have a boyfriend of five years named Josh, and I love him to death. My hobbies include reading and writing, screwing about with Photoshop, photography, running a fabulous blog on tumblr, and socializing with amazing people.
                                  I'm generally really easy going, so I encourage you to get to know me! C:

Why did I create this charity? Well, to be honest, I've been trying to find the time to create this thing since the end of May this year. I had a charity once before in 2OO9 called Heavenly Rose, but it was only for the summer and we closed soon thereafter. I've been hacked twice, lost everything twice, and been tempted to give up more times that I'd care to admit. But this past May was extremely satisfying as I finally completed my all time quest to get the OMG hat, and since then I have wanted to help other's achieve their goals. And what better time to give than during the holidays?

My quest: Horns of the Demon
                                  Progress: 2,5OO,OOO/1O,OOO,OOO.

Holy Valkyrie Of Asgard - - - Head Moderator
                                  User Image
                                  I am Known as: Odin Son, Xyercies Ragnarson
                                  to my friends i'm called Val, Geoffrey or Geoff.
                                  I'm a: Man
                                  I do Hail from: Maine in the United States, the last outpost of the Viking descendants.
                                  I am of mixed race: White/Black
                                  Relationship status: Single and Looking
                                  Sexual orientation: Straight
                                  Employment: United States Army - Infantry

Offspring have i: a beautiful daughter, just 5 winters old.
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like: Norse Mythology, Military History, European History, Asian History, Napoleonic history, Music, video games,
                                  I dislike: Dishonor, betrayal, indecisiveness, cowards, Religious Fanatics(of any religion to date),
                                  I am: funny, Dog & Cat lover, anime fan, role-player, loves open fields, loves kids, food lover, heavy sleeper, hyper, romantic, a HUGE teddy bear.
                                  i love to: cuddle, get to know other's interests, spend time with friends and family, listen to music, play video games and tale walks out in the woods thinking of time long gone by.

I've been a Gaian for: More than 6 years, on several accounts.
                                  You will find me around: Heaven, Friends Chat, Life Issues, Charity/Quests, Morality and Religion, Art Request
                                  I'm trying to become a: Guardian of the Heaven Forum...again

I'm a very easy going guy. i'm shy though when it comes to being around other people in real life. i like staying to myself and staying in my room and watching anime, movies, and listening to music. being with close friends and doing those things is what i consider fun.
                                  i like hiking and bowling, and roller skating and biking. things that can be done in small groups, or with someone special. while i do smoke and drink, i don't do them in excess to the point where i believe it's harmful to my future. i drink maybe once or twice a month, smoking is a lot more frequent, at least half a pack a day, but i, being in the infantry am required by military standards to keep up a certain level of running capabilities, and i surpass them.

my free time atm is taken up with thinking about my deceased mother, thinking about my daughter and playing video games.

My religion is Norse, i'd be more than happy to describe what it is, but not here since this is nothing more than a small profile of who i am. just know that it's the religion of the Vikings who lived long ago, a warrior society.

as i mentioned before, i am an infantrymen, my job is to kill...and eventually, although hopefully avoided, be killed. This i joined up for hoping that i can follow in my ancestors footsteps and be able to bring honor to the name Rangarson, which is my name given at birth. i am not suicidal, i am honor bound to my gods, by a promise i gave to a dying woman, that i would see her again in valhalla, which is where fallen warriors (soldiers) go.

.....though it's hard for me to say, i've been denied twice for marriage. i have up on women for a long time. once by my Ex, and once more recently by my daughters mother. both times, i was absolutely shut down and distraught. i thought that after my daughters mother telling me no, i wouldn't ever find someone, i gave up. till i saw anna.'s picture.

all in all, i'm a very loyal and religious, caring a loving man. all i want in life is to be able to honor my gods, honor my ancestors, make those i love and cherish, happy and taken care of. and i believe that if i am to die in my professions way, that i will do so with great pride and honor, because it this the Norse way to die in battle. and we are rewarded for such a sacrifice. we are given a second life to live to ensure the continuation of mankind's legacy.i love my daughter, and family takes precedence above all else in my life. past and future.

.....well this is who i am....i'm a strong willed, person, who is loyal to a fault and a hopeless romantic, a good father, a a loving son. i would like to think i can be a good lover, but so far have been unsuccessful according to two others. i try to live my life to make others happy regardless of how it makes me feel. i, in the impiety of the word, according to many of my friend are the embodiment of selfless. but to me, i just want to see others having a good time and smiling.

User Image

Sparkly Kitten

User Image

User Image

So, are you naughty...or nice? ;]

Nice List!
                                  These people are lovely little snowflakes ;D
                                  Miku Sea Chan ☃ kdubss ☃ l karen l ☃ cindycate ☃ Lady Elzabeth ☃ carrot et whip ☃ cute_luna1

User Image

Naughty List!
                                  These little coal-getters broke the rules and are now on my s**t naughty list!
                                  None yet! ☃ Let's keep it that way! C:

User Image

Sparkly Kitten

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sparkly Kitten

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash