Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Loiterer

Wεlcomε
Hello, My name is Malus.
This is my small quest thread that I have put together to feed my gambling addiction.
This is also my first quest thread ever.
I am currently questing 30 of each RIG on the list which I will open on Join.me for all to see once all collected and will most likely end up being a giveaway with the items I receive from them.
There are also a few contests so stick around to find out.

Dangerous Loiterer

Thε RIGs

Tailored Stylist
User Image
[ 2o // 3o ]

Stellar Vortex
User Image
[ o // 3o ]

What's the Manner
User Image
[ o // 3o ]

Donatεrs

emotion_bigheart miss impossibru - 169,100,964g + 99,940,301g + 59,990,336 , Princess Chimes, Sweet Lady, Divine Being, Mystical Mender, Turtlenie the Moga, SDPlus #346 Thea the Unicorn Spirit, The Cherubic Queen of Solair, Astra: Bread Tumble, Astra: Warm Hanging Lanterns, Hazel Scythe, Herbalist Aisha, Heartful Punch, Black Heartstring, Teddy the Cuddly Bear, Jada the Unicorn, Puppeteer's Lavender Doll, Piggy Plush, Grizzly Hoodie, White Bunny Fleece Hat, Earth Mood Bubble, Mysterious Train Station, Son of Cordis, Stellar Wish, Pink Grunny, Adorable Triplet, Icy Inuit, Kanoko's Nightmares, Black Bishop Tactician
emotion_bigheart Inventive Tyrant - 1b
emotion_bigheart harrass-harrass - 3,800,000,000g + Yan the Tigress
emotion_bigheart Harblnger - Diamond Trance, Thoughtful Groom, Heart = Mind, Deep Purple Dander Bunny Ears
emotion_bigheart Sennja's Festival of Giving - Stellar Vortex

Dangerous Loiterer

Contεsts

You may do both Bumping and RNG in the same post. Just make sure you # your bump posts or it doesn't count.

I would also like to host a few contests to help keep this thread alive and just to give out to others as well.
It is very important that the winners of these contests PM me the page # the winning post is on.

Bumping
First to bump to 1oo -- Savoury Doufu HuaUser Image + Jade Rabbit User Image - won by: Kuroi-dono
First to bump to 2oo -- Moira's Fashion Flashback User Image + Twinkling Star Soldier + Princess Manner User Image + 5bil[/img] - won by: Juroi-dono

Rules:
You must number each bump.
You may not skip any numbers.

Page Prizes

I will randomly be giving out stuff to those who I feel like giving to and for keeping this thread a little active

RNG
First people to get these numbers listed below receive a special gift.

Generate a number between 1 and 777..

777 - Light Neo Queen's Lunar Locks User Image- won by: five m
666 - Woe ArmsUser Image + Accel arms User Image
560 - Galactic CadetUser Image - won by: Kuroi-dono

420 - 4.20bil
339 - Steele's WarmthUser Image
123 - Twinkling Star Soldier User Image
007 - Uni's LaceUser Image + Barbarian Spirit User Image + Brilliant Martian Princess User Image + Wandering Maestro User Image - won by: Hanky Prankie

Dangerous Loiterer

Rεsεrvεd

Dangerous Loiterer

Rεsεrvεd

Dangerous Loiterer

Rεsεrvεd

Dangerous Loiterer

Dangerous Loiterer

Dangerous Loiterer

Dangerous Loiterer

Dangerous Loiterer

Dangerous Loiterer