Welcome to Gaia! ::

Belittling's Waifu

Tipsy Loiterer

8,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.--Welcome--User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So I have an inventory full of stuff as far back as my start in '07 but most of it is from various chance bundles since Gaia's economy inflated. Might be getting back into Gaia, might not, either way I figure you guys could use some of this stuff more than me rather than tossing it to the dumpster dive. My darling Belittling is my recent co-owner with his newly made account helping take a fair amount of the work so feel free to contact either of us with concerns if the other is off. Quote Belittling with your item choice whenever you happen to win at one of these.

Disclosure: This Bubblegum theme was done by Belittling, my husband, and he also made the new signature banner happen, he's amazing!

User Image♦♦♦How To Get? - Pages (Updated 1/5/17)♦♦♦User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.--Rules--User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image 1♦ Stick around a bit, make some friends. User Image

User Image2♦ List is below and every 10th page is a donation starter and the first 5 separate people to post are able to ask for one thing from said list. User Image

User Image3♦ This includes if the first 5 posters spill over to the next page in case of continuing conversation.User Image

User Image4♦ Items will be distributed within a sutiable time frame, if not you'll get the item when we're availableUser Image

User Image5♦ Hit & runs are accepted once per day per person, priority goes to regulars beforehand. (15 posts per month.)User Image

User Image♦♦♦How To Get? - Numbers (NOTW - 973)♦♦♦User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.--Rules--User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image1♦ I'll list a number of a random area code!User Image

User Image2♦ Random number generate within any 10-number range of listed number.User Image

User Image3♦ You get it, pick an item from the list.User Image

User Image4♦ 3 awards per day allowed from this method.User Image

User Image5♦ Does attribute towards item priorities rules during the pages event.User Image

User Image6♦ Doesn't attribute towards receiving item bonuses unless otherwise noted.User Image

User Image7♦ Number will be changing every week
User Image

User Image♦♦♦How To Get? - Bumps♦♦♦User Image

User Image1♦ 10 bumps, select an item from the list.User Image

User Image2♦ Allowed only once a day.User Image

User Image3♦ Able to be combined with numbers game for a choice of two prizes.User Image

User Image4♦ Does attribute towards item priorities rules during the pages event.User Image

User Image5♦ Doesn't attribute towards receiving item bonuses unless otherwise noted.
User Image

User Image♦♦♦How To Get? - Newbies♦♦♦User Image

User Image1♦ Account must be less than 3 months oldUser Image

User Image2♦ Must win one of the competitions above.User Image

User Image3♦ In addition to choosing an item from the list below, you may request a bulk trade of starter items.
User Image

User Image♦♦♦How To Get? - Regulars/VIP Status♦♦♦User Image

User Image1♦ Must have 75 posts a month to maintain.User Image

User Image2♦ Resets each month.User Image

User Image3♦ Allows access to VIP list with exclusive bundles + high-end items (according to average MP value)User Image

User Image4♦ Win at one of the previous competitions then quote with item choice from regulars listUser Image

User Image5♦ One choice allowed per week.User Image

User Image6♦ Make sure to keep track of your first 75 posts throughout the pages!User Image

User Image7♦ PM Belittling after your 75th post with your starter page number and end page number to be counted!User Image

User Image8♦ If all the 75 posts are counted to the 75 total you'll be told, and will maintain or get VIP/Regular status!User Image

User Image9♦ The starter page number is first page you posted on, and the end page number is your 75th post page!
User Image

User Image♦♦♦How To Get? - The Exclusive (Number for two weeks- 677)♦♦♦User Image

This new competition pertains to VIP/Regular Status indivdiuals/participants ONLY, If you have not earned VIP/Regular status then please refer to the (How to get-Regulars) rules/information section! And yes, if you want to get this exclusive item you will need to maintain your status if you wish to continue having a chance at winning the exclusives!

Exclusives will be items that are either Exclusive from the Cash Shop, Exclusive Recolors, or general items that are normally 300bil-1tril or higher.

Now, onto how to win these Exclusive items!

User Image1♦ Of course, must have VIP/Regular Status to play!User Image

User Image2♦ Slight obvious rule but, since this is a charity thread please do not resell the items, make sure to use them!User Image

User Image3♦ To get the exclusive item you must roll the desired RNG number I'll be putting up and looking for.User Image

User Image4♦ Must be between twenty numbers yes i'm making this a little harder to get.User Image

User Image1♦ All VIP/Regulars can get this item only once every two weeksUser Image

User Image5♦ There will ONLY ever be one item in the exclusive section every two weeksUser Image

User Image6♦ By being between 20 numbers I mean, if I choose 350, must set RNG between 340-360User Image

User Image7♦ Once the Exclusive Item is posted, you can start trying for it from the first day onward, for the next two weeks!User Image

User Image8♦ This is a seperate competition/game from the VIP/Regular list so you can win both within the same week!User Image

User ImageSuggestions
User Image

Got some for other possible competitions or ideas? Send a PM to either I or Belittling!

Wanna help us promote our charity and have more people stop by to get FREE items? Then check out the new banner below and copy then paste the code that's also below in your signature!

Also credit for this charity sig goes to Check the Rhyme

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/wave-6-the-bubbly-tea-charity/t.101564523/][img]http://i.imgur.com/gZdxC5e.gif[/img][/url]

Belittling's Waifu

Tipsy Loiterer

8,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

User Image♦♦♦Thread Rules♦♦♦User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --Rules-- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image1♦ (Obviously) No mules.User Image

User Image2♦ Charity standards. (Aka no begging, ToS, common courtesy, etc.)User Image

User Image♦♦♦Priority Rules For Page Donations♦♦♦User Image

User Image1♦ First come, first served.User Image

User Image2♦ I read the pages, keep in mind if two people ask for the same item, and there's only one of it left, the first person who asked gets it!User Image

User Image3♦ I will only accept changing your item in the case of priority, in which case make note of it in a new post with a new request for your other desired item.User Image

User Image4♦ Want to give someone else the item you won? Let me know and I'll give it to the other person instead!User Image

User Image5♦ Priority restarts every day.User Image

Belittling's Waifu

Tipsy Loiterer

8,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.♦♦♦Wat I Got For Ya (Wave 7 / 3/7/17 / More To Come Later)♦♦♦User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ----Out---- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ----1 of---- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ----2 of---- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ----3 of---- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ----4 of---- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ----5 of---- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ----6 of---- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ----7 of---- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ----8 of---- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ----9 of---- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ----10 of---- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Belittling's Waifu

Tipsy Loiterer

8,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

User Image♦♦♦Who Got What♦♦♦User Image

Belittling's Waifu

Tipsy Loiterer

8,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

User Image♦♦♦Sweet (Art, Signs & Donations)♦♦♦User Image

User Image ♦♦♦Donations♦♦♦ User Image
Call Me Nefret - 30 Joker's Wild
MamaEvil - A bunch of stuff in trade heart

User Image ♦♦♦Art♦♦♦ User Image
mrgreen Kuei

User Image

ivanattempts (Animated by ismichael)
User Image

Belittling's Waifu

Tipsy Loiterer

8,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

User Image ♦♦♦My Current Mood In Music (3/7/17)♦♦♦ User Image

Belittling's Waifu

Tipsy Loiterer

8,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

User Image ♦♦♦Help 'Em Out (Other Charities/Quests)♦♦♦User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Belittling's Waifu

Tipsy Loiterer

8,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

User Image ♦♦♦VIP/Regulars List: (Wave 7 / 3/7/17)♦♦♦ User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ----Out---- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ----In---- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ----Exclusive Item----User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Congrats to Estella_Lyra for winning this last exclusive item, thanks for playing love! heart

[Previous item:Wish Upon the Fallen Supreme]

Belittling's Waifu

Tipsy Loiterer

8,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Belittling's Waifu

Tipsy Loiterer

8,300 Points
  • Timid 100