Yes, but min gift value should be dropped. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So I've seen these before, but I've also seen them disappear. I'm not sure why though. Maybe cause no one was active on the thread? I figured I would try bringing it back. Its such a cute idea.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So this is based off of other thread's I've seen/heard about, such as: Sacrilegium's Thread & Naturally Feline Thread

WHAT DO I DO HERE?:
Basically you gift the person who posted above you a gift, with the Spirit of Gifting!!
You may send a Trade too, with Gold/Items.
Please follow the Rules Of Gifting* (Gift 5,000,000 gold worth and above,* Read all the rules please!!) or you will be Blacklisted without notice.
Check all the rules before you post seriously. I have warned you guys here.

Why make anotherThread?:
Welll, as I said before, all the others seem to be dead. On top of that, they don't seem to have upped the amount required for the gifting to match market changes. No one cares about items that are 1,000-100,000 gold anymore. That mattered back in the day, now the average value of anything, even cheap is about 1,000,000,000 gold. If you have any feedback on values that should be required, etc...Feel free to let me know! smile

Oh, and do <3 this thread if you have been receiving good Gifts/like the idea of this thread and perhaps make it Popular!! = More Gifters!

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RULES:
IMPORTANT MUST READ!
exclaim (Failure to follow rules = Blacklisted)* exclaim

1.) Do not Gift Junk! (No one really wants it...)

Seriously, who likes receiving Junk? You wouldn't like people to do the same to you right?
Gifting stuff worth 100g while they gift you something worth 10,000,000 gold...They would definitely Blacklist you and so will I. So please don't give junk... Do it, for your Pride. (Read Blacklist Consequences.)

The least you should give is an Item/Gold worth 5,000,000 gold in Market Value (Excluding Sell-Back Value for Gold Shop Items and Lowest Buy Price)

We don't allow Lowest Buy Price as there's a chance of players manipulating it by artificially inflating the value.
For example, an item was usually sold at 250,000g but all of that is hoarded and then resold at 5,000,000g.
We do not allow that.

Note: It cannot be a bunch of Junk/Items combined to be 1K!

If you are really unable to, I suggest that you do not post here yet. They are here for acceptable gifts. (Play some Booty Grab and return!!)

2.) Your account must be at least 3 months/90 days old to post on this thread. (Any lesser, you will blacklisted immediately.)

In order to counter Scrooges from creating multiple accounts, gifting low to make profit, we have implemented this rule.
Also, if we have any suspicion of you using spare accounts to take advantage of this thread, a ban is immediate without warning.

3.) No usage of mule accounts will be allowed.

No, no, never, ever. Any suspicion of mules will get an immediate ban.
People have been using it to gift others badly and exploit the gifts gotten without ruining their reputation. By using mules. Yeap.
Any suspicion should be PMed to me, and action will be taken.
No. Mules.

4.) When you post, you agree that you are Gifting above.

Well, that's quite much what's this thread about. Remember to check your trades. Some people may gift you gold instead.

If you've been skipped, gently remind them that they did not Gift you. (Via PM. And give them 15-30mins grace!)

5.) If you keep on giving the bare minimum, 1K or just a tad more often, you'll get a suspension from the thread. (Temporarily Blacklisted for a month)

Well there's been a bunch of obnoxious people who try to make a profit off a thread like this, taking advantage of the rules.
"Since the bare minimum is 5,000,000g, I shall just do that and profit from the people who give 10,000,000g+"

I'm sorry, we don't like the sound of Scrooges coming to the thread. You lack the spirit of gifting.

6.) No Sandwiching (Do not post under the person that was under your previous post. Wait till someone else posts.)
Thou shall not be the bread, squishing the ham from the top and from the bottom.
Wait for a lettuce to post before you, the bread come to squish.

7.) No Drama on the thread, do it privately. (The after effect of your actions would disrupt the thread.)

If you were to wrongly accuse them in public, the thread would be disrupted as people would avoid gifting to that person. And if they happen to be an innocent good gifter, that's not nice.

Please just take it to private messaging.(Have you accidentally opened a gift box and received a junk item? It's not their fault. You opened the item they gave.)

8.) Do Not Gift Anonymously to the person above. (It's nice to let them know who gifted them and who have not.)

Do not leave your gift nameless. If everyone gifts you anonymously, you wouldn't be able to know who's the culprit who gifted you crap and the angel who have given you treasure. Makes it easier for everyone too.

9.) Do not expect to receive as much as you gave. (Good Values!)

Sadly, sometimes you would not get something as much as you gave. But don't worry!
Good Karma will be on their way! ^^

10.) Follow the TOS.

Rudeness towards fellow gifters will not be tolerated. Being a rude person especially, taking gift revenge (You gift me so-so, I give you less), quite much a jerk, and say goodbye to this thread.

11.) Have fun!

(Think something is missing? Pm me or post in this thread with a quote to me, saying your suggestion.)

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NEWS/UPDATES:

heart Goldfishy added as a mod added 2/13/15

heart Thread Started on 2/12/15

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Generous People List
This is a list of people who gifted someone an item worth 100,000,000 gold or more. To nominate someone for this list, please pm me or quote me in the thread, saying who and what item. Thanks.

heart
heart
heart
heart
heart

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Black List / Banned List:
For those Scrooges who Gift Junk and expects more for what they give!! / Don't even gift at all!/Gives the bare minimum all the time!
PM me those jerks that are doing this! (Please do not Sabotage Innocent People or I shall haunt you and you'll be Blacklisted)

Do not give them gifts until they have redeemed themselves!!

How Do I Redeem Myself?: Send Good Gifts to People, sending active mods evidence of it (e.g. Pictures of Trade/Gifts,People thanking you for it.)
See how hard it is to get back to a Clean Slate? Follow the Rules of Gifting!

Those on the Black List/Banned List:
burning_eyes
burning_eyes
burning_eyes

Those on Temp. Black List/Temp. Banned List:
wahmbulance
wahmbulance
wahmbulance

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thread Mods:

The ones who keep Law and Order on this thread!
PM me if you would like to be one!

But you must meet the Requirements!:
- A Frequent User in this Thread
- Follows the Rules of Gifting Diligently!
- Someone who would actually contact me? (Some of them became mods and I have not received any updates from them)

Special Note:
If a mod posts, and its not sandwiching or it doesnt say "Don't gift me/Skip me" -- Then you should gift them too. The only time sandwiching from a mod might happen, is at the start of the thread, to answer any questions - etc.

THREAD MODERATOR LIST:
User Image
Gaia Username: Lenasa
Name: You can call me Lenasa or Tesla
Joined Gaia: 05/27/2005
Favorite Color: Purple
Other: So hi guys! I'm the thread creator/owner and a mod. I love Gaia and have loved Gaia for years. I like trying to do things for others. I also love making my avatar look cute. For that reason, I have a huge wishlist and such, but tend to not end up getting a lot of things cause I try to help others when I can. Not sure what else I can say about myself here, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

User Image
Gaia Username: Goidfishy
Joined Gaia: 07/2006
Other: Not currently questing for anything. Loves pet items and anything to do with the NPC Louie!

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
RESERVED Post #1

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
RESERVED Post #2

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
RESERVED Post #3

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So that should be officially good to open it for now! Yay! Welcome everyone!

Supreme Noob

7,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
Lenasa

Welp, Im the first heart

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hello Im That Guy
Lenasa

Welp, Im the first heart

Well welcome to the thread smile ~ Gifting. sorry I can't afford an item off your wishlist, but this one should be close. ^_^ ~
(For the next person - I like purple and cute items. I also have a very long wishlist. Thank you)

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points